RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jetscream

Jetscream

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Empty
PostSubject: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:42 pm

Zack Konds
Jet Nadapil
Syn Eksedes
Gersemi Gossamer

As Jet prepared to be launched from the plate, he kneeled to his knee, holding Paladin beside him upright. He closes his eyes and breathes deep, armor shining in the morning sun. He starts his chant as he's done before, but more audible this time.

Lo, there do I see my father...
Lo, there do I see my mother...
Lo, there do I see my brothers and my sisters...
Lo, there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.

They bid me take my place among them in the halls of the Afterlife, where the brave may live forever...

He finished his chant and stood, his aura having grown in the process. He lifts Paladin and holds it behind him in a battle stance, the blade facing the ground and staff up, along his arm. He looked up with purpose in his blue eyes and crouched down a bit. "Lo, there do I see my father..." As he says father he grips Paladin tighter, and is launched high in the air. As he soars through the skies he resembles a blue meteor, heading straight for the forest. He screams towards the green trees as he calmly places white dust into Paladin and readies his landing.

As he gets closer and closer he swings Paladin to the ground, creating a large, booming shockwave to cushion his fall. It sends birds flying from trees and trees shaking as he lands. He stands and readies Paladin and begins his search for Zack, running through the trees swiftly.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Zack flies through the air, smiling and gazing at the beautiful forest below him. "Look, Geoff, it's so awesome up here!" Zack moves his coat aside, allowing the armored rabbit in his inner pocket to get a view of its surroundings. As he makes his descent, Zack covers himself in aura and slams directly into the ground. He rises, checking his pocket to ensure that Geoff has also landed unharmed. "Man, I really should have trained you to find Jet, huh? This would be a lot easier that way." Zack sighs before taking a look at the device he was given. "Hmmm, the designated arena is probably somewhere in between all four of us. In that case, I'll just go in a line perpendicular to that direction and find Jet that way!" Zack smiles at what he believes to be a foolproof plan before heading off with his small, furry companion in search of his larger, human one.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:32 pm

As Jet ran through the trees he looked at the device, unsure of how close his opponent was, or where Zack was. "I gotta find Zack... I gotta find him..." Jet figured that Zack would've flown further than him due to less armor and changed course to find him. As he ran he swapped the white dust for red, the blade of the shining blue Paladin bursting into flames.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Zack sits under a large tree. After trying to find Jet for so long, he has decided to take a break. "Dammit, Geoff, I feel like I'm the only one looking here! If you seriously plan on having our partnership work out, then you have to put in effort, too!" The bronze-clad rabbit sits near the tree, munching on a particularly healthy looking patch of grass. "I don't wanna waste any dust by firing Volc-Cannus as a signal." Zack says. "But at the same time, I don't think I'll ever find anybody unless I do." Zack opens the chamber of Volc-Cannus, looking at the types of dust he has. "2 fire, 2 ice, 1 gravity, and 1 smokescreen from mixing a fire and ice. Each of these vials gives me 3 shots. It seems like plenty, but there's gonna be a lot of matches going on, I might need every shot. Plus there's the whole thing Jet and Taladro told me about not shooting fire dust towards trees." Frowning, Zack turns back to his pet. "What should we do, Geoff?" The rabbit continues eating, not particularly interested in its owner.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:21 pm

"Bloody vines..." Jet grumbles as he pushes a thick patch out if his way. He slowly and carefully walks through the forest, looking for Zack. "He's gotta be around here somewhere..." Jet makes sure to keep his eyes peeled for enemies as well. After hearing a particularly loud explosion in the distance he decides to not head that direction. "He'll probably be in a big clearing..." He says as he hacks some vines and branches out of his way with Paladin.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Gersemi came flying through the trees, stepping lightly off trunks whenever she needed to. She spotted a perfect landing spot and took out Grace and Beauty. She disconnected the joined pieces from each other and wielded two knives in her hands. She took a hold of Grace and let Beauty fly through the air, wrapping itself around a sturdy tree branch. She pulled tight on the cord connecting them and was propelled forward, then landed on the limb.

She dusted herself off before she unbound Beauty from the branch, reconnecting the two halves into the original bow form. She kept her trusty bow drawn and withdrew a single arrow, the one that held a fire Dust crystal inside. She would need to be prepared before she entered the forest. She set her arrow before she jumped down to the forest floor. She kept her good eye open, preparing herself for anything that would come her way.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Hearing the explosions in the distance had thrown Zack out of his sense of peace. Did his opponent's use explosives? How far away was that? In the end, Zack decided there was no time left. He had to call Jet to him. He pulled out the Volc-Cannus, shifting it into hammer form. Loading the smokescreen vial was the most practical option he could think of. Aiming the barrel directly overhead, he took the shot. The noise was loud, but the resulting smoke that filled the air above him was sure to attract more than just Jet. Zack found a small tree and placed Geoff safely inside a hole in the trunk before turning back to wait for whoever would find him first. "I really hope you get here soon, Jet."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:10 pm

A minute after taking the shot, Zack is getting an uneasy feeling. As though he is being watched. There is nobody around, though. Did something in that nearby bush just move?
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Zack quickly focuses his deep green aura. As he does, his hammer also begins to glow with a similar energy. "Who's there!?" He yells. Zack remains unmoving, though he wishes he had chosen a more open area to rest. If his opponent's were the fast type, it might be difficult for him to avoid 6 strikes. Trying to shift into cannon form now would take too much time if he was facing a quick opponent. Instead, he positioned his hammer behind him, both covering his back and readying for a horizontal swing at whatever appeared from the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Jet looks up and saw the smoke rising in the air. "Zack..." He starts running through the trees at the source, hacking and slashing through vines and bushes, trying to get to Zack before any opposition did. "Come on Jet, hurry up... Get to him, come on..." He leaps over a recently fallen tree and starts closing the distance, unable to use white dust due to the trees.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Gersemi looked up just as she heard a great big noise erupt above her head. Was someone in danger? It could be her future partner, was his name Syn? Or it could be her "opponents," calling to each other for assistance. Whichever the case, it seems a bit foolish to let a flare like that out in the Emerald Forest. There are too many dangers within this forest. More than just themselves. The Grim. She frowned, forgetting the danger that could come to herself, and ran ahead towards the sound of the flare.

Whoever the fool was that sent that flare was going to be in deep trouble soon, and it wouldn't be from Gersemi...
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:30 pm

There is no response to Zack's question. Only the sound of distant combat in various directions, and a small rabbit behind you nibbling on something delicious.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Jet suddenly comes slashing through a thick pine tree into the clearing Zack was in, a few needles burning up and some pine cones popping.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Zack turns away from the bush, looking at Jet. "JET! Alright! We're set now! Come on, let's get over to our battle area." Zack places Volc-Cannus on his back, grabs Geoff, and walks over to Jet, ready to leave for the area designated by the small device.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:38 pm

"Battle area?" Jet pulls out the device and looks at it. "I thought it pointed us towards our enemies..."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:40 pm

"Nope, they changed it when some of the other students had problems with the system removing stealth options. Alex was telling me about it. We need to head over there quickly. We can start planning on the way!" Zack turns, facing the direction on the small device and starting to leave the area.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Gersemi came running towards the sounds before she decided to switch course. He sounded like he was safe. She decided to search for her team mate before she was to face the other two on her own. She was in need of a partner.

(Sorry, I need to leave now for about two and a half hours. I'm sorry! I have meetings and stuff tonight! DX )
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:47 pm

"Oh, alright then." Jet holds Paladin at the ready and walks next to Zack, watching his surroundings closely. "Think we'll see any Grimm?" He asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:00 pm

"I dunno," Zack began, "I think there was one close to me before, but I can't say for sure. If it really was dangerous, I'm sure Geoff would have started freaking out or something. He just sat there eating the whole time." Changing the subject, Zack asked, "So how do you want to do this? Are we going to split the job, each of us taking on one? Or are we gonna try and force them into fighting us at the same time? We've talked about our theoretical synchronization in battle, but we've never actually fought together." Zack laughs as he comes to this realization. "I'm fine with however you want to do it."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:12 pm

"We'll need to see who we're up against, but I definitely feel our best bet is to work together." He says, cutting away some branches in their path. "We have to protect each other, that the top priority, ok? It's based on hits, so we can't let them get any." He peeks behind them just to be safe. "And I want you to hit hard. I want them to fear you. I want you to make them panic, this'll make them falter. And when they do, that's how we get them. And remember to think outside the box. Be unpredictable. And don't be afraid to fight dirty. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:35 pm

"Sounds good to me!" Zack exclaims. "Although I think our biggest problem is gonna be dodging. I'll try to stay on the offensive so they don't have a chance to counter, but chances are they'll be faster than us. What do we do then?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:44 pm

"Then you block, you dodge, to the best of your ability. And when you hit, you strike fear into them." Jet pushes a branch out of the way. "Get ruthless, but stay focused and calm. Use your aura to deflect shots, don't take any unnecessary risks."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:59 pm

"Got it! I'll do my best! With Geoff cheering us on from the sidelines, there's no way we can lose!" Zack pumps his right hand into the air, moving ever closer to the battle area.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:01 pm

"How much practice have you gotten with the upgrades I gave Volc-Cannus?" Jet asks, walking quickly, hoping to arrive before the other duo.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:13 pm

"Plenty! I can hold my aura for over 12 hours now and I always get the right chamber when picking dust from the revolver mechanism. I can time my swings pretty well with the engine's autoswing, so they deal a lot more damage now. You don't have to worry about me!" Zack looks away from Jet, gazing into the distance. "Hmmm... I think we're about to enter the designated area. Anything you wanna set up while we wait for our opponent's to arrive?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next