RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jetscream

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:01 pm

"How much practice have you gotten with the upgrades I gave Volc-Cannus?" Jet asks, walking quickly, hoping to arrive before the other duo.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:13 pm

"Plenty! I can hold my aura for over 12 hours now and I always get the right chamber when picking dust from the revolver mechanism. I can time my swings pretty well with the engine's autoswing, so they deal a lot more damage now. You don't have to worry about me!" Zack looks away from Jet, gazing into the distance. "Hmmm... I think we're about to enter the designated area. Anything you wanna set up while we wait for our opponent's to arrive?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Jet looks around as they enter the clearing. He hands Paladin to Zack and walks to the edges, crouching down and placing things in the ground around the barrier of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Holding Paladin, Zack asks, "What are all of those? Explosives?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:34 pm

"Once they enter, they will not leave." He says in a stern voice as he plants the last one, not quite in the edges. He gets to his knee and closes his eyes for a moment before standing and motioning for Zack to stand next to him.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Zack walks over, extending Paladin out to Jet before taking his place next to him.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Jet takes Paladin and stands, facing the trees. "How far away do you think they are?" He asks, eyes darting through and above the trees, looking for movement of any kind.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:50 pm

"Don't know. If it was one of them who was in that bush earlier, then it's pretty likely they're nearby and watching. I say we plan according to that. How likely is it that they know what you just did with all those things?" Zack puts his back against Jet's while wielding Volc-Cannus.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:55 pm

"I guarantee they don't. Unless they can read my mind." Jet confidently states, back straight with Paladin at his side. He keeps watching the trees, waiting. His aura starts to pulse and swirl around him as he waits patiently for his opponents.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Zack prepares in a similar fashion, manifesting his deep green aura and concentrating on the scene before him.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Jet breathes deep as if he's meditating. He grips Paladin tightly and slowly exhales, his blue aura growing brighter and mixing with the flames on Paladin's blade.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:42 pm

Gersemi was impatiently looking for her team mate. Where was he?! Now was not the time to dilly dally! They had their opponents to face! She groaned and kept on running, disconnecting Grace and Beauty long enough to swing it around, sending Beauty into a high tree limb and pulling herself up on it. She reached the tree limb and watched around her surroundings closely before she began leaping from tree branch to tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:45 pm

"Shh... You hear that?" Jet tightened his grip on Paladin. "Someone's near... In the trees... Ready yourself."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Gersemi kept leaping through, ignoring the sound of a voice below her. She didn't have time for a fight yet unless it was with a Grimm. She had a partner to find. He had absolutely no sense in timing, does he?
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Jet eyes the trees, catching just a brief glimpse of someone swinging away. "Must be alone... Get ready Zack..."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Gersemi passed them, not caring if they were looking for a fight or not. She had other priorities in mind. Like finding this Syn guy and asking him why he was not here yet and helping her fight.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:01 pm

"Whenever you're ready." Zack whispers, getting ready to jump into the trees.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Gersemi could hear the voices getting fainter, but just in case, she had her bow and a Water arrow out and ready to freeze her attackers before she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:06 pm

"Wait for them to come... Stay calm and level headed..." Jet says as he places his hand on Zack's shoulder reassuringly. "Don't let them anticipate your next move, study them for weaknesses and openings, and when you strike, bring the bloody thunder..."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:07 pm

((Ill be back in about 20-30 minutes. Ish...))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Gersemi sighed as she began to get farther away from hostile energies. At least she wouldn't have to watch her back so much now, but she can't let that bring her guard down.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:25 pm

Jet sighed a bit as the enemy left. "They must be trying to find their teammate... They'll be back soon."
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Syn was skipping in the forest.
"Lalala," he singed, "Lululul." He smiled as the shrubbery brushed against his armor. Ah, the scenery is so nice, he thought. Just then, C.A.S. picks up a detection on the sonar radar. "What is it C.A.S.?"

"Accelerated movement detected in the trees. Possible hostile approaching." Informs C.A.S. Syn comes to a halt.

"Got it," he whispers. Quietly he looks up.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Gersemi was still going through the trees when she heard some singing. Singing? He was out singing? When they were fighting? What a strange partner she was matched with. She came flying through the trees and made a perfect rolling fall before she leaped back up to her feet. "Hello. Are you Syn?" she asked, eyeing him carefully with her one visible eye.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Syn tightened a fist as the rustling grew closer. He pulled it back just as Gersemi rolled down before him.

"Hello, are you Syn?" She asked. He relaxed his body.

"Uh yeah. Hai." ^^ shows up on his LED display. Syn extends a hand.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Gersemi frowned slightly in confusion at the strange person. She takes his hand and shakes it once. "I see... Well, I do most certainly hate rushing you, but we must meet with our opponents posthaste. I am lucky that I will not have to face them alone now since I've found you. I hope you can watch your back. I cannot watch it for you." she warned, her eye narrowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:50 pm

"That's ok! C.A.S. watches it for me!" Syn with a little enthusiasm. He then stops for a moment. "Hey.. So we're supposed to be fighting people?" He looks down at the ground, kicking the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer   Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match I: Zack Konds and Jet Nadapil vs Syn Eksedes and Gersemi Gossamer
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next