RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The TEAMporary exam (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:22 pm

Sam's ear raised at the sound of the story. She herd it before, but with a different name. She just pulled up her scroll, and looked up 106. She just sighed. For the love of.......did he really use that.......oy. She just lowered her head into her hand. She now knew what he meant. He was talking about a website. She took her vodka and drank some more.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Zwei laughed a bit for a moment before throwing his comments in "I wouldn't mind getting a chance to take that thing down!" he laughed for a moment and covered his metal face with his hand for a moment while he tried to think of stories. After a moment of thinking he uncovered his face and looked the entire group dead in the eye with a blank look in his eye to give the story atmosphere. After a moment of staring he began "A slew of disorders once plagued a small town boy with the worst being a constant stutter in his speech. Of course being young he was bullied without end...it didn't matter what he did to try and stop them they continued to tease and mock his every word. Besides that and an abusive father life was rather good for the boy..." A small pause as he drew in a somewhat shaky breath. "Out of the corner of his eye every night he would see a strange figure out the window before sleeping. He quickly dismissed it as a hallucination from a disorder that had not been diagnosed yet. Although he didn't notice for a long time the figure was constantly getting closer to his window with each night until he stood pressed against the glass and the boy blacked out when he laid eyes on the featureless creature." He let out a small chuckle before continuing. "He began having frequent hallucinations until a voice in his had appeared when he laid eyes on his terrible father" His voice dropped to a whisper as he mimicked the voices "Killlll him.....killlllll him" before inhaling and continuing. "Word has it the boy butchered his father without a second thought and ran into the wood never to be seen for a long time." Just when it appeared he was finished he spoke again "That is until there began reports of a m-m-masked m-man with a stutter killing people whenever they let their guard down" With one swift movement he let out a shrill scream and drew his blade to be pointed in the groups general direction but only for a moment before he sheathed his blade and sat down without a word waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:38 pm

Fionn began to laugh at the story
He wiped a laughter tear from his eye
"Oh wow Zwei, that was a real treat" He said
"And the way you ended that... perfection"
Fionn began to laugh again
"Oh wow"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Sam looked oddly at Zwei. She listened to his tale. She grabbed her vodka and took a swig. She watched him for a while now. She nudged him a little and typed. [I red that in the papers once.......your him aren't you?] She just slid it to him not to attract attention.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:40 pm

"Hmmm that story sounds slightly familiar." As he thought about the fact he almost butchered his abusive father. Ghost stories didn't really fancy Vilmire at all. Not scary enough. "Now anymore?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:53 am

"Weeeeell there is one more" Fionn said
He took another sip of whiskey
"I saw this one myself"
"When i was 14 i was walking around this blood stained house, some guy died there the week before, usual stuff" He sighed
"I just kept hearing this voice is pretty much it, kept saying stuff about how i should kill myself" He looked at his bowl, as if forgetting he had already eaten
"And i woke up and just heard these footsteps getting closer to my bed, so i looked over to where i felt this cold feeling, and just stared for a while"
He took another sip
"But that's pretty much it, next day i heard some house cleaners pull up and i got out of there, never heard of it again"
He stretched his legs, and proceeded to crack his neck and knuckles
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:11 pm

Zwei glanced over at Sam as she slid the paper over to him and read it. Instead of giving a normal answer all his did was take a single finger to where his mouth would be beneath his mask as if to signal to keep quiet about it. Although he did rest a hand on his blade
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Sam smiled and nodded at him. She went back to just reading her book. Everyone has secrets. No reason to go digging through them. She then passed him another note. [Don't worry I won't say anything.....I can't anyway.]
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Vilmire just drones out by the fire realizing that he was starting to fall asleep. He stands up and starts to walk to his room. "Cya tomorrow" He rekindles his fire that was about to die out. He then removes the rest of his armor and lays down in his sleeping bag. Thinking about tomorrow, and tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Fionn yawned and nodded his head
"I agree it's getting late and as much of a night owl as i am i must admit we are going to need our strength tomorrow"
He stretched quickly and took oberursel off his back and leaned it against the wall at an angle, afterwords taking a small blanket out of his satchel.
He laid his head down on the swords blade as if it were a pillow and put the blanket over himself
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:19 pm

Zwei did not speak a word as he watched the others go to sleep. Instead of sleeping in somewhere he simply sat against the wall of the place. He of course kept his weapon as a revolver at his side and fully loaded and ready to fire in case of a surprise grimm attack in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:26 pm

Fionn woke up the next morning and looked at the other members of his temporary team.
"First up eh? thats uncommon" He thought as he stood up stretching.
Fionn walked over to the make-shift fireplace and the pot that was on top of it, he opened the pot and put the lid on the ground next to him as he crouched down and opened his satchel procuring a large pack of store brand oatmeal which he proceeded to poor into the pot along with some water he also took from the bag; and last but not least he went to the corner and picked oberursel up, stabbing it into the pile of wood and lighting it with the blue flame of the blade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TEAMporary exam (Closed)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4