RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The TEAMporary exam (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Fionn walked to the meet up point
It had only been a few hours since he had to leave the girl he had just met and go to the assignment he had near forgotten about
The teachers had created an interesting way to test peoples teamwork, to send them out to find some object with people they didn't have any history with at all and see if they lived
He made it to the meet up point, sat down on a log, and waited for the others popping a headphone into his ear
He was happy that he got to meet some more people atleast
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:38 pm

"Great, exactly what I didn't want" Vilmire walked towards the meeting point. Vilmire wasn't thrilled about having to work with others. Mainly since working with others tend to cause people to realize how much of a monster he is. He just wanted to get this over with as fast as possible, hopefully not killing everyone in the process.

"Couldn't we just take a survey or something?" He arrives at his destination to see some stranger waiting on a log. He takes a deep breath and continues forward. "Hey" He says to the person. "Waiting for some teammates I take it?"

"I really hope they haven't heard of me." He thinks to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:59 pm

"Yeah, i see you're one of my teammates for the weekend!" Fionn said smiling
"Want a drink while we wait?" Fionn said producing the flask from his coat
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Sam walked to the meet up zone she had been given, and yawned. Last minute assignment my ass. Without really paying attention she sat down on a rock. She had her headsets in, and was reading her magazine. She hadn't even noticed the boy from earlier. 2 hours of deep sleep, then BEEP!!!! Damn scroll. She had fixed her mask, and had on her jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Fionn saw his other teammate sit down as he made small talk with Vilmire, when he noticed who it was  
"Sam!" He said looking gleeful as he walked over to the girl
She did not respond, Fionn then noticed the headphones in her ears
He gave the girl a kiss on the forehead to get her attention
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:36 pm

Sam looked up to see a boy kissing her mask. Gee wonder who it is. She looked up to the boy, and saw Fionn. She waved at him, and smiled. Though her mask was in the way. She took out her headphones, and gave the boy a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Fionn returned the hug
"It's funny seeing you here huh?" He said to the girl as they pulled out of the hug.
(God i love my semblance) was what the boy thought as he looked into her mask
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Sam simply shrugged and pulled out her scroll. She typed for a few seconds. [Last minute assignment......kind of pissed, but with you here it makes it better.] She showed it to him, and waited. The sun shined down on some exposed flesh from her arm. She felt it begin to burn, she retracted her arm, and held where she was burned. Oh, ah that stings ouch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:46 pm

Fionn read what the girl wrote on the scroll
"So were on the same assignment then?" He said smiling
"Now i get to truly learn what fear feels like" He said jokingly pointing at her weapon, and then he saw her move her arm quickly away from the sun
"Are you okay?" He asked looking worried
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:48 pm

Sam shook her arm. She nodded to him. She grabbed the scroll and typed more. [My skin is very fragile to sunlight. It burns like a bitch in it.] She blew on her arm, and soon returned to normal. She took a deep breath and put her hands in her pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:51 pm

"Damn that's harsh"
"Luckily well be in the deep woods so you should be able to take your mask off while were resting" He said grinning
Fionn yawned and scratched the back of his head
"Damn where is our fourth?" Fionn said with a slight look of spite added to the grin
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Vilmire looks at the stranger offering him a drink "No thanks, I'm good." He take out The lamb and switches it to his rifle mode, adjusting it and equipping a scope on top while he waits for the other members. Not long after he sees a figure wearing a mask come and sit down. "Hmmm well she seems cheerful..." He sarcastically thinks to himself.

He puts his rifle on his back for the time being and stands up. "Hey names Vilmire, its uh.....nice to meet you both." akwardly introducing himself wasn't exactly what he wanted, but he got what he wanted he would be doing this mission alone. "Her skin burns to the sun? Thank god we will be in the shade most of the mission it seems. Also they know each other? Well I fell like the third wheel already." His ears flop forward a little.

No matter I suppose, once the 4th gets here we can start this shit already and I can go on with my day.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:09 pm

Sam gives a wave to Vilmire. She puts her hood down so her ears can move freely. Her hair was long enough to cover her head so it wouldn't get burnt. Ah, much better. Sam's skin only burnt bad on her wrist, and legs. Her shoulders, and arms, burned, but not to bad. She cracked her neck, and pulled out her box. She hit a button, and it turned into a large axe. She slammed it into the ground, and looked over it. I need to clean this at some point. She hit a button, and it folded into her shotgun. She looked down the sights, and checked her ammo count. (Basically a SPAS that fires incendiary rounds.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Fionn ripped oberursel off his back and stabbed the end into the ground so he could lean on the hand-guard
"Wow Sam in this light you're really" He chuckled "Hot"
He loved making puns
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Sam simply lowered her head into her hands. She flipped her mask up to show an annoyed face. That.....was god awful. She walked up to him ready to beat the shit out of him, and grabbed his color. This will shut him up. She pulled him down into a kiss. She did this for two reasons One, half asleep, and doesn't give a shit. Two, it shut him up.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:21 pm

Vilmire just wide eyed watch the 2 other teammates go back and forth at each other. He is not sure if they are romantically involved, but more importantly he just doesn't care. "Ahem, so remind me what the hell our assignment is......also I hope you fight better than you make puns."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Fionn leaned into the kiss feeling amazing
"This is going to be a fun weekend" He said to the girl
He then heard what his other teammate had to say
"Well were supposed to find some relic or something, but we can't exactly start until our fourth gets here"
"And trust me, i'm a much better fighter then comedian"
He grinned and took a drink of his whiskey
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:06 pm

"Hmmm alrighty then." Vilmire starts to climb a tree to the top of it. Once he reaches the top he uses his rifle to scout out the area. "You may be a better fighter than comedian but how good are you drunk?"

".....you could just kill them ya know?" Said the voice in his head "It would be easy, they wouldn't see it coming cmon do it for me pwease."

"Shut the hell up. I know I could, but I have no reason too. So stop talking to me."

"Oh I can feel it already......I'm going to have fun today aren't I?"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Vilmire was tired of fighting with this voice, but he knew he was right. Today he may loose control again. He climbs down the tree and lets his teammates know what he saw. "Can't see a whole lot up there, but I don't think we are that far from our destination."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:15 pm

"Good idea scouting it out, we are still going to be about two days there and back though"  
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Coming from seemingly nowhere a masked figure appeared clutching two things, a unmarked bottle of vodka and a bottle of weak painkillers. "Were you all waiting for me? Awww im flattered, really" He removed three small pills from the bottle and tossed one to each of his teammates. "Something to relax you a bit." before shoving the bottle in his pocket and taking a drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Fionn pulled a look of absolute disgust
"So that's why you were late, you were out in some bush GETTING HIGH?" Fionn said looking angry
He grabbed the pill and threw it into the woods with an angry movement showing clearly his disgust
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Sam just shrugged and food a small bag in her pack, before putting it back. To each their own. The bag contained something for later on. She just gave a tired wave to Zwei. I've herad funny stories about this guy....lets hope he lives up to it.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm

"Great so we got two addicts and human torch......and I thought I was the one with problems"

"Well no point in waiting any longer, lets go." Vilmire takes the scope off of his rifle and returns it to is greatsword form. "Lets just get this done with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:03 pm

"Yeah i agree, we should head out, i know of an abandoned old fort around here that we can stay in for tonight" Fionn said.
"God i hate this addict already" Was his only thought
Fionn stood up and stretched, atleast he didn't really have to talk to that druggy, and besides he had Sam and that other dude to talk to so he was good
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Sam walked up to Zwei with her scroll typing something out. She held it up to him. [Your Zwei Carter right?] She was asking so she would at least have an idea of what would happen later on. From what she had heard is that this guy was a crazed party animal. She also heard he was bat shit crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TEAMporary exam (Closed)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next