RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The TEAMporary exam (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:53 pm

As if appearing out of nowhere a masked figure in a hoodie appeared and ran over to the wolf before winding back his foot and slamming the end of his boot into the side of the beasts skull. The wolf was thrown from off of Sam before Zwei removed his revolver from his belt loop and put a bullet into both ankles along with both shoulders. All the wolf could do is snap its jaws at him as he grinned at the downed beast. "Such a helpless creature." He muttered to himself before leveling his barrel to the grimm's forehead and ending its life. He topped off his ammo before walking over to Sam and reaching out a hand to help her up "Drinks are on me when we get back" he spoke in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Sam looked up and grinned, she accepted his help, and stood up. She typed a bit. [Deal.] They then made their way back in. They reached the hall, and she pulled out some vodka. She raised it up to him in a toast of thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Fionn heard the sounds of howling and quickly went out to see if Sam was okay, the exact moment he went outside one of the grimm pounced at him, he unsheathed oberursel, and let the wolf land on it
He proceeded to throw the wolf of the blade and into an oncoming grimm with an electrical charge to boot, Fionn heard the familiar sounds of the creatures blood boiling inside its armor as he ran to Sam, Who was walking inside, with the addict
"Holy crap, are you guys okay?" He said after catching up to the two
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Sam nodded, and pointed to Zwei. She typed a bit. [The masked man here saved my ass from being a meal.] She patted Zwei's back in appreciation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:05 pm

Fionn raised an eyebrow at the strange man
"Cant be biased, cant be biased"
"Hey thanks man, i was kind of held back" Fionn said as he raised his blood stained sword
Fionn sighed "I need to stop being so biased" He said
"Here, you still have that vodka?" Fionn asked the man
"I can make mixed drinks"
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:34 pm

Vilmire just finished sharpening his blade and dinner when he heard a bunch of commotion outside. He sighs and goes outside with sword in hand. "Prolly already drunk and firing off rounds or something.".

Upon walking outside he smells a rather copious amount of grimm blood, noticing the corpses on the ground. "The smell sooo good...MY TURN HOUND" Vilmires eyes glow red as his sembelence starts to wound up. He passes the others and just smiles at the evishly "I'll be back in a JIFFY!" trying to control his laughter as he walks by "DAMNIT NO I SAID"

Before he loses all sense of reality he walks to an open field. He howls and lets his sword drop, dripping glowing red aura. Multiple beowolfs appear as he then lets lose. Slicing and dicing through all of them. Laughing as he does it He takes some scratches and cuts as it happens bleeding from his arms. The last wolf tries to run....well tries to before a sword is stuck through its head and the rifle rounds fire off from the end of it. As he finally comes too, the once moonlit field now glows red.

"Ahhh....shit." He puts his sword on his back and goes back too camp. Tired and bleeding he walks through the fort, wanting to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Fionn and the others were walking back to there room
And then he noticed the man
"Holy crap dude, disinfect that!" he said to the dude walking past him
It was a large gash straight up the mans torso
"It's like a carved map of the grand canyon!"
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Vilmire notices what fionn shouted at him and observes the bloody mess that he looked like. He removes his upper armor and clothing to reveal the mass amounts of scars that cover him. "I....have had....worse." He says with long breaths. "I'll.......be fine......" He drags himself to his gear and starts bandaging himself up.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:32 pm

A small laugh escaped through Zwei's mask as he handed a small plastic flask to Fionn filled with vodka from earlier. That is until Vilmire came around with a bloodied chest. "Damn, that doesn't look comfortable" He inspected the wound for a moment "Remind me to get you a drink"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Sam looked at Vilmire and gasped. Damn he got torn up. She walked over to him an typed. [You want me to fix you up?]
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Vilmire already trying to patch himself up was just to weak to do it. "Why did this time turn out so bad?" He spits out a mouthful of blood at the floor and looks over at Sam. "Just hurry and do it.........." He wasn't in the mood to be awake much longer especially if he had to travel tomorrow, but at this rate his wound would get infected.

He grabs a bottle of disinfectant and pours it over his wounds. It hurts him quite a bit, but he doesn't flinch at the pain. He has experienced similar pain before already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:09 pm

"Here, take this" He said to the man as he handed Vilmire an Orange juice and Vodka concoction in a steel flask
"I call it a Sputnik" He said as he took a drink of his own
"God damn Zwei, how much vodka did you bring?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Sam nodded, and closed her eyes. Moments later she opened her eyes, and they were glowing. Flame engulfed the two, it wasn't a burning flame, or even warm. It was just there. She held out her hand, and the flames whirled around into her palm. The flames condensed into a orange ball. She soon pressed the orb into Vilmire. With a sudden burst of light, all of his wounds were gone. The fact he was so scratched up, and blood lose, Sam sat down out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Vilmire coughs out the final bit of blood from his mouth after Sam heals him. He notices that the wounds is healed and no scar at all. "Damn......um thanks you alright?" He awkwardly says. He ends up offering one of his smokes to her.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:31 pm

sam shook her head. She typed a bit. [Nah, thanks anyway. I'm just a bit tired now.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Fionn handed one of his concoctions to Sam and motioned for them to get a move on back to the room they shared with Zwei
When they arrived Fionn set up a fire, and began to make pasta over the flame
"Don't worry about the smoke guys, there is no glass in the windows anymore so it just filters out" He said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:41 pm

"Well i guess since she since she healed me I suppose I can stay with the team for a min........." Doragon moves around the fire and continues puffing away at his cig.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Zwei chuckled even more slightly. "Day one and we are already attacked by wolves!" He seemed somewhat excited "Damn! This might actually get interesting for once!" he looked at his temporary teammates "For once I won't have to sit around and wait for some action!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Fionn yawned and nodded his head
He began to strain the pasta and serve it
"Sorry guys, no sauce" He said as he placed the massive bowls infront of the other members of the expedition and proceeded to dig in
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:52 pm

Sam looked at the pasta and sighed. Her ears perked as she remembered something. She pulled out a bottle of hot sauce. She uncapped it, and poured the whole bottle on it. She the dug right in. Needs more hot stuff......David from work has hot sauce.....mental note: need to take a crowbar to work next week
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Vilmire takes the food from his teammate ".....thanks.." He takes his time eating it, still feeling weak from his semblance. "Here I thought beacon was supposed to help me control this....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Fionn finished his bowl in two minutes
He yawned feeling rather tired, stabbing things anytime after six thirty did that to him
He knew the others would still be awake for awhile though, so he did the only thing he could to keep himself awake
"Hey, let's tell ghost stories"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Zwei seemed amused for a moment. "Why tell ghost stories when there are much more real and scarier beasts just outside?" he chuckled "And we get to kill these ones!" Regardless he sat down and began thinking "Let me think..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Sam just continued to eat the pasta and listen. There really wasn't a whole lot she could do. She was half way through when she pulled out her vodka. She took a swig, and kept eating. Ghost stories.......Fionn and I need to talk about how to deal with guests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Fionn noticed Sam staring him down, he rolled his eyes at his girlfriend  
"Anyway, have you guys heard of the one hundred and six dead?"  
The others nodded to say No  
"Well they say hes this rotten excuse for a man, that phases through walls leaving rot where ever he goes"  He grinned  
"If you're wondering who "They" are, then let me explain" He took a sip of his whiskey  
"They" are the people that have been let out of the deadlands, which they say take the appearance of a crappy motel, with doors going for ever and each hallway in a maze, each door leading to further torture" He grinned times two  
"The reason for there being let free is because the creature gets bored of them, and sees it as easier to let them live the rest of there lives with survivors guilt"  
"The worst part is how he gets you, he can phase into any place at any time so he does just that, he will take out entire settlements and cities with this ability. And after he gets you, well thats when the fun starts" Fionn took another sip  
"All who have survived report waking up in a bloody chair in one of the rooms, with screaming all around them"  
"The first person to escape said that he tries to get you to panic to see if you will still be "fun to play with" so when he began to run, the creature began to play with his sanity"  
"As he ran through the hallways, knowing the "thing" was silently stalking, he began to hear a babies cry, hallway after hallway he tried to ignore it: And then he turned a corner and saw the creature holding a torso, all the limbs sliced off except for the head, it wasn't a babies torso making that sound though, no" Fionn took another drink  
"It was a man with his throat cut open with barbwire in place to make sure it didn't heal just enough to make that specific sound, so the man ran and ran and walked and walked; and then suddenly he was out of "it's" world, afterwards vowing to spread the story to all so that they may avoid the horror" Fionn took a long gulp
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:22 pm

Sam's ear raised at the sound of the story. She herd it before, but with a different name. She just pulled up her scroll, and looked up 106. She just sighed. For the love of.......did he really use that.......oy. She just lowered her head into her hand. She now knew what he meant. He was talking about a website. She took her vodka and drank some more.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Zwei laughed a bit for a moment before throwing his comments in "I wouldn't mind getting a chance to take that thing down!" he laughed for a moment and covered his metal face with his hand for a moment while he tried to think of stories. After a moment of thinking he uncovered his face and looked the entire group dead in the eye with a blank look in his eye to give the story atmosphere. After a moment of staring he began "A slew of disorders once plagued a small town boy with the worst being a constant stutter in his speech. Of course being young he was bullied without end...it didn't matter what he did to try and stop them they continued to tease and mock his every word. Besides that and an abusive father life was rather good for the boy..." A small pause as he drew in a somewhat shaky breath. "Out of the corner of his eye every night he would see a strange figure out the window before sleeping. He quickly dismissed it as a hallucination from a disorder that had not been diagnosed yet. Although he didn't notice for a long time the figure was constantly getting closer to his window with each night until he stood pressed against the glass and the boy blacked out when he laid eyes on the featureless creature." He let out a small chuckle before continuing. "He began having frequent hallucinations until a voice in his had appeared when he laid eyes on his terrible father" His voice dropped to a whisper as he mimicked the voices "Killlll him.....killlllll him" before inhaling and continuing. "Word has it the boy butchered his father without a second thought and ran into the wood never to be seen for a long time." Just when it appeared he was finished he spoke again "That is until there began reports of a m-m-masked m-man with a stutter killing people whenever they let their guard down" With one swift movement he let out a shrill scream and drew his blade to be pointed in the groups general direction but only for a moment before he sheathed his blade and sat down without a word waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TEAMporary exam (Closed)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next