RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The TEAMporary exam (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:03 pm

"Yeah i agree, we should head out, i know of an abandoned old fort around here that we can stay in for tonight" Fionn said.
"God i hate this addict already" Was his only thought
Fionn stood up and stretched, atleast he didn't really have to talk to that druggy, and besides he had Sam and that other dude to talk to so he was good
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Sam walked up to Zwei with her scroll typing something out. She held it up to him. [Your Zwei Carter right?] She was asking so she would at least have an idea of what would happen later on. From what she had heard is that this guy was a crazed party animal. She also heard he was bat shit crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:41 pm

"The one and only Zwei Carter" he took a small drink from his bottle and chuckled slightly. "I won't ask how you know me exactly but for now lets just kick back a bit and enjoy the ride." moments later he would move his bottle toward Sam to offer her a drink "And you are?" although his emotions did not show under his mask he was putting out a rather relaxed aura around him.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Sam shook her head at Zwei. She pulled out a small bottle that she had filled with Vodka. She always went somewhere. She was feeling low earlier, and drank, almost half, but she figured it would make a good, 'Mission complete!' reward for her self later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Fionn felt as if he had acted rather rudely earlier, he hated drug addicts so much
And even though he didnt want to admit it he was feeling guilty
"Hey you're Zwei, right?" Fionn said moving closer to the man whilst still walking down the path
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:33 pm

He managed to take the hint that Fionn didn't like painkillers all that much. He gave a small shrug to himself before responding to Fionn "Heh, seems my name has passed quite a few ears lately" he chuckled slightly before taking a drink "But yes I am Zwei Carter" He offered a sip of his drink to Fionn "Don't like painkillers? Maybe this will take your fancy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Fionn produced the flask from his pocket and raised it in a way that showed his preference
"When you sell drugs for four years, and see yourself ruining other peoples lives with addiction, you begin to hate them" Fionn said with his signature grin
"God i hate thinking about my old job" He thought dropping his grin for a second while looking upwards
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:52 pm

He appeared casual as he spoke despite the poison that his voice hid. "Shouldn't you hate yourself for being the one to ruin those people? You are the one who did it. But instead you make assumptions about me and dislike me without giving me a chance because I am an "addict" in your eyes". He nudged Fionn on the shoulder "All im saying is give me a chance before judging me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:56 pm

"I do, but it's a dog eat dog world out there" Fionn took a long swig
"I dislike addicts because you make the choice to ruin your life" Fionn looked as if he was in deep thought for a second
"Well let me rephrase that, y'see other people ruined my life for me, y'know?"
"I had to sell drugs to survive, but the people i sold them too were these hot-shot lawyers, politicians, married men, etc, and they ruined there lives for my product"
"I saw them walk these paths, the paths i was forced into and it disgusted me" Fionn took another long swig
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:02 am

"OMG JUST KILL THEM ALREADY"

"Oh for the love of, just shut it already."

Vilmire continued walking towards his destination with his "teammates" as they talked about all their past and drug related problems. Vilmire only threw the pill away since he didn't need it, it clouds his head. Which his already ****ed up more than it needs to be.

Dog eat dog world, he agreed to this silently. However, when a dog is backed into a corner hes not gonna sell some painkillers to survive. Its gonna bark, growl, and kill whoever it needs to in order to survive. "Hey focus, we don't know where and the hell a grimm could pop out from" . At this rate however, he thought he would end up doing this mission alone.....since they will most likely be passed out drunk in a minute. Its things like this that makes Vilmire want to keep smoking.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Sam had been pulling up the rear, listening for grimm, and scanning the area. Why, the hell, did they drag my ass out here.......last minute assignment, feh. Sam kept her lid though. Sooner we're done the better. I need a nap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Fionn was feeling a little on edge, and for once in his life drink wasn't helping him
"C'mon man don't be so judgmental" Were his thoughts as he looked at the addict
"It's really quiet today, almost too quiet" Fionn said aloud to his team
"But i'm not complaining, it's nice to get some outdoors without fighting sometimes" Fionn said edging closer to Sam
"Hey Vilmire, mind checking for that fort i was talking about earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:11 pm

"....sure, be back in a few" Vilmire takes off forward, searching for this so called fort. "I looked everywhere while scouting and didn't see any fort. Must be hidden somewhere." He was glad to away from his team for a bit and alone.

Searching around he has some trouble finding this so called fort, until out of nowhere there it is. "Hmph son of a bitch......" Vilmire lights up a smoke and fires a round of his rifle in the air to alert his "teammates" that he found the fort. Breathing out a cloud of smoke he thinks to himself "*sigh* Well so far so good I suppose, I haven't had to use my weapon yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:54 pm

"There's the signal, let's go" Fionn said looking behind him at his teammates grinning
He began to walk in the direction of the signal
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:46 pm

I wonder how much a rocket launcher would co- Zweis own thoughts were cut off by Fionn directing his attention to the "signal". "Right then, might as well get a move on then!" He jogged to stand beside Fionn and laughed a little bit "How many grimm do you think know we are here?" He finished his sentence with another small chuckle before continuing to walk in silence.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Sam ran behind them. She kept her eyes on the tree lines. Running....why are we running?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:58 pm

"And were here!" Fionn said with a happy voice as they stepped into the ruins of the fort grounds
"Since were about halfway to where were supposed to be and it's getting late we should begin to settle down for the night"
Fionn began to walk into the main building itself
"I learned of this place when i was 15, great place to hide from the feds"
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:32 pm

Vilmire puts his sword on his back and walks into the building still puffing away. This place would server rather nicely as a place to sleep. "So where are we staying? Seperate rooms?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:35 pm

"It's all your choice really but it's going to get cold as hell tonight and i would recommend staying together in a sealed room to conserve warmth" Fionn said looking slightly more serious than usual
"Or we can do the buddy system, and you can spend the night with druggy"
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:21 pm

"Hmmm, I can handle myself. I'll find my own room." Last thing he wanted to deal with was some addict, or kill him at the very least. "Ill return shortly with some wood, and food."

Vilmire unsheaths his blade and walks out of the fort with it on his shoulder. The smell of alcohol was sickening to him, reminding him too much of his bastard father. He throws the but of his cig away and starts to gather some wood. Branches, twigs, anything really. He eventually found some dead logs around and uses his sword to cut them in halfs. Not the best use of his weapons sure, but it did the job.

"Right, food now" He switches to his rifle mode and scopes out the forest with what little daylight he has left. As the sun sets he finished up shooting four rabbits. "Good enough for tonight I suppose."

He returns to the fort and finds himself a room. Its vacant and all he has to sleep on is a sleeping bag, but that suits him fine. He starts a fire and skins one of the rabbits. As one rabbit cooks he goes and meets with the others throwing them the remaining rabbit corpses at them. "Hope you like rabbit, and can skin one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Fionn saw the man enter the room, as he was stuffing his face with crackers and cheese
"Ah shanks man" he said as a few crumbs fell from his face
He swallowed
"Ah sorry about that man, i didn't know you were going hunting, i would have told you" He grinned at the man, Fionn liked Vilmire, but it didn't mean that his presence wasn't imposing
"If you want you can borrow some of our stuff" He said to the man
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:46 pm

"Its fine, I got to get a feel for the area more anyways." Flicking some blood off of his blade from skinning earlier. "I'm good, my food is cooking right now anyways. Water should keep me hydrated enough."

"If you need me holler, I'll be maintaining my weapons." Vilmire walks back to his room and finishes cooking his rabbit and starts to sharpen his blade at a table and chair located in his room.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Before entering the room Zwei threw a few painkillers into his mouth seeing as Fionn didn't react well to him taking them in front of him. He stepped into the room and although he hadn't drank in a while his breath smelled of alcohol but only faintly. He leaned against the wall giving no clue of him being there until he spoke "Any idea if there are any grimm nearby? I don't have anything better to do...might as well do some population control." He grinned at the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:57 pm

"Knock yourself out, literally" Fionn said with a grin
"But the thing is there should be some grimm near by, there is a reason this fort is abandoned after all" He said to the two, looking more serious then before
"The only reason i was able to hide here when i was fifteen was because of my luck semblance and the little bit of training i had received at signal by this point, place was swarming with Beowolves"
"Which is what's worrying, when we walked here, i didn't see a single one"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Sam had finished packing, and went outside for fresh air. She heard howls in the distance. She looked around and saw a couple of Beowolves a few yards away. Shit. She climbed down, and ran for the fort. Before she reached the doors a two Beowolves jumped out and surrounded her. Game time. She unfolded her ax, and watched the two for a while. She whistled into the doors, as it echoed. She spun around to see one jumping at her. She raised her ax and brought it down on its head. The wolf was spilt in half. She turned to the other one, as it flew at her. She put her ax up to protect her self from it, as I pinned her to the ground. The jaw snapped at her viciously. She held her ax to its neck to hold it back. Well.....shit
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:53 pm

As if appearing out of nowhere a masked figure in a hoodie appeared and ran over to the wolf before winding back his foot and slamming the end of his boot into the side of the beasts skull. The wolf was thrown from off of Sam before Zwei removed his revolver from his belt loop and put a bullet into both ankles along with both shoulders. All the wolf could do is snap its jaws at him as he grinned at the downed beast. "Such a helpless creature." He muttered to himself before leveling his barrel to the grimm's forehead and ending its life. He topped off his ammo before walking over to Sam and reaching out a hand to help her up "Drinks are on me when we get back" he spoke in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Sam looked up and grinned, she accepted his help, and stood up. She typed a bit. [Deal.] They then made their way back in. They reached the hall, and she pulled out some vodka. She raised it up to him in a toast of thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TEAMporary exam (Closed)   The TEAMporary exam (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TEAMporary exam (Closed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next