RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spar in the gym (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:15 pm

"What are you talking about? I thought it was funny. Your face was so red I thought it would have exploded from all the blood rushing to your face!" she said, giggling at the thought.

"If I let you go, promise not to run away? You know I could catch you with little to no effort." she said, holding him a little tighter and pulling him precisely three steps back as asked. She knew he probably meant for her to let him go and then move away, but she didn't really care right now.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:18 pm

David chuckled. "I promise, also you catch me? Please. I bet I could get to a place you can't." He said jokingly. I haven't even tried to run yet.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:43 pm

"Oh, can you? I'd like to see you try." she said, grinning a mischievous grin.

"But first you have to get out of this grab. Think you can do it?" she asked as her grip tightened. The cat was sure she could break him with her semblance, as almost everything made of flesh was incredibly fragile. She took a few more steps back before planting herself in place.

"You've got one minute to get out of this." she said before leaning back slightly. She was trying to get in a good position to keep him from getting out. At this point, she had pretty much lifted him off the ground and tried her best to keep him from being able to use his arms. Not to mention her chest was still rubbing against his back, now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:48 pm

David smiled. "Well. lets go. Ic online." With that David's wings unfolded. With them online he had them fold into hands. He used the wings to try and wedge himself away from her Once he had some room he would duck under her and use his wings to jump to the air. If this fails I have another idea.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:55 pm

"W-Wings!?" she exclaimed as the wings unfolded and began to try and force her to loosen her grip. It didn't quite work, as Bianca's grip strengthened even more. She was already holding on with superhuman strength, and her semblance wouldn't allow her to apply much more pressure. If she let go, she could easily jump away, then tackle him if need be. She was intent on keeping him here, as him wanting to leave seemed to be a thing. But she didn't want him to, she wanted something to play with to pass the time. And so she decided she would force him to stay until he got even more uncomfortable than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:59 pm

David sighed. Plan B. He looked at his wings. "Ic. grab her." His wing reached up and grabbed her thigh. He looked at his hand and placed it on the wing touching her. His arm began to charge. Soon he released a serge of electricity up her leg.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:06 pm

A yelp of shock (i'm sorry) came from Bianca as electricity was forced into her body. She didn't like it, but she had asked for it. Oh well, time for her own plan B. Without putting much thought into it, she mustered up as much of her will as she could and held David as tight as she could. Just as the pain started to become unbearable, she suplexed the poor boy into the ground with enough force to send shockwaves through the ground. The ground cracked over several meters around them, and for a second she thought that maybe that wasn't the smartest idea, but then she thought

'It'll be fiiiiine.'
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:15 pm

David slammed into the ground. His head throbbed. All he could see was darkness. In the crater was nothing but a ball of dark aura. The ball festered, until two red eyes came shining out. "Well, looks like goody, goody two shoes is gone for now." He said in a dark voice. He slowly rose from the crater. As he moved wisps of darkness flowed of him. He cracked his head and smiled. "Well, you caught him. Now it's my turn." He said slightly chuckling.
(Davy combat music )
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:33 pm

"Oh...?" Bianca said, leaping away from the scene for a moment. She watched as the ball of dark aura formed and watched as the two red eyes came to look at her.

"Huh. Who woulda thunk it?" she said as she watched, a sort of curved cat smile playing across her face. "Is this a new friend, or the old one just finally getting into it?" she asked as she sat in her (un)usual cat like position.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:59 pm

Davy just smiled at her. "Well, it's all about point of view. I am me, yet he is me. In short, I'm David, when he's mad, or damaged." He rubbed his head. "You knocked him out, so I took the chance for control. I give him 10 minutes before he wakes up. So what do you say kitten, wanna play?" he said with a sly look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:23 pm

"Uhhh? Pfft..." Bianca simply made noises as she quickly began to think. How long had she used her semblance, just under a minute? It'll be fiiiine.

"I suppose. I don't know if I can last exactly 10 minutes, having just used a bit of my semblance before now. It takes forever to recharge my aura so I can use it some more. It lasts only about 10 minutes, but it takes half an hour to recharge my aura enough to use for just one more minute, so don't expect me to last the entire time." she said as she moved to stand on all fours, once more like a real cat. Her pajamas seemed baggy as they covered most of her body. They seemed loose except around her chest, and it looked as if they would fall off any second. It was probably the middle of the day, and any normal person would be their actual clothes. Not Bianca though, she's too lazy. Besides, what's wrong with pajamas? Even if she had to show some skin, she didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:25 am

Daisy continued to watch what was happening in front of her. Eventually she realised that this was not David and a girl having fun, this was a fight, Daisy switched mindsets from being embarrassed and shocked to thoughts of combat. she dropped her sports bag in front of her and ran over to David, she noticed he had become Davy. Daisy was now worried for the faunus girl, last time this happened a few people got set alight. She changed course to the girl and tackled her to the ground, away from David, trying to save her from Davy.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:48 am

Bianca blinked as she lay on the floor, Daisy's chest pressed against her own. At first she didn't quite react, but after a moment she slowly looked down at the girl to see what position she was in. It didn't take long to realize that the girl's face would be red in embarrassment.

"You did this to yourself." she would say upon seeing her face turn probably as red as a beet. "And I don't quite know what you're tackling me about, but..." Without much effort, she put her hand in between them and lifted the girl off of her.

With a single finger.

"I assure you, I can handle myself."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:12 am

Daisy looked at the girl she was now lying on top of and realised what position she was in, she began to blush heavily. When she was lifted off of the faunus she began to blush even more. Am I really that short, or is she strong. She thought to herself but was snapped out of it by more pressing matters.

She remembered Butch's mangled corpse and the other corpses of the white fang David had killed while in Davy mode, she knew he couldn't be trusted, Davy was violent. Daisy stood in front of the taller girl and waved her hands in front of herself, trying to warn the faunus to not proceed any closer. Daisy knew that the girl probably believed she could handle herself after what she did with David earlier, but this wasn't David, this was Davy. Daisy had to get the faunus from attacking Davy any further before she got killed.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:40 am

Bianca wasn't sure what the girl was so scared of. "I don't think you understand." she said, pointing at the ground where she had suplexed David.

"See that? I did that."

Bianca was pointing to the cracks on the ground. They extended over several meters, reaching even to where they were standing now.

"I understand your worry." she said, walking up to the girl so she was standing just in front of her. "And I understand the danger, I can pretty much feel it from here. However..." she looked down at the girl, smiling playfully.

"But life is about having fun, so if you're not enjoying life then you're doing it wrong."

Without a second thought, she slowly traced her finger across the girl's cheek. Her nails were incredibly sharp, but they should not have drawn blood like they did. It was visible albeit for only a second, but Bianca's aura could be seen covering her entire body. It flowed unusually, seemingly pulsing in and out of her body, and it was snow white and gave a warm, fuzzy feeling. Around her fingers, her aura ended in sharp points that moved as she did, following her movements.

"So I'll tell you now. Unless you want in too, I'd suggest just standing back and watching." The cat said this, and then lowered herself so she was standing on all fours, like a tiger about to pounce on it's prey.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:09 am

Daisy listened to the older and taller girl, she had a point, she might be able to fight Davy, but Daisy was still worried, she was now scared that David might get hurt, he was very short and not very strong, this wouldn't help when fighting the strong, tall girl who was towering over both of them at the moment.

When the girl cut her cheek Daisy winced a bit, it stung quite bad, Daisy would have reacted but she then looked down at the cracks on the floor and the girl's earlier comments about being able to fight David and was scared, Daisy didn't want to be slammed into the ground like that so she kept still, letting the girl cut her cheek with her nail. Daisy began to blush again, she was being overpowered by this girl without her having to do anything but scare her.

Daisy finally gave up on trying to stop the girl and decided to try and get David out of Davy mode, she heard that David was knocked out and Davy had taken control, but what about Dave, the other personality she knew? SHe remembered that he came out when David drank alcohol so maybe that would work. She finally broke away from the girl and ran for her sports bag, inside she found a small bottle of vodka, she had planned to go clubbing later, she rushed back over to David and tried to open his mouth and force some vodka down his throat. It was like someone trying to get a dehydrated man to drink water, but with vodka instead.

Hopefully if Dave came out the fighting would stop, Dave was more fun loving than either two of the other personalities, he might actually get along with the faunus girl instead of trying to run from her or fight her.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Davy smiled as he let Daisy give him a drink. After he drank up he smiled some more ". "Well, it was worth a shot, but with out David, he is me. You see Dave is parts of me and David, and since he's out cold, Dave is helpless." He just chuckled as he cracked his neck. "Well, kitty care to dance. You'll find I am a whole different level then David." As he spoke darkness engulfed his left hand. He raised said in the air and slamed it down. The darkness exploded, and erupted from him. He lifted his hand, and a crater as big as the one Bianca's suplex left, was there. He began to laugh. "Oh, this will be good."

Last edited by Icrus505 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Daisy was scared when David spoke to her, she realised her plan was futile, no matter what she did it would be Davy in control for the next 10 minutes. Daisy looked in terror as Davy lifted up his fist, she turned and began to run but was still caught in the blast, she was thrown onto the floor, a few meters away from where David hit. She rolled over to see David standing by a large crater, laughing. Daisy brushed herself off and shook her head, clearing it of the dizziness. She stood up and ran back over to her bag, this time retrieving Spartan and Orion, she took she safeties off both of them and pointed one each at David and Bianca, trying to get them to stop before one of them was killed, or Daisy herself got caught up in it.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 pm

A grin appeared on Bianca's face as she stood there, looking at David. Or at least, she thought it was David. Surely it was, just another part of him?

"Awww, cute. You can break stuff too." she teased as she crouched on all fours. "I apologize in advance for any lost limbs, but there's no guarantee you'll keep all of them."

Before Davy could respond, Bianca charged him. She pushed forwards with her legs, then pushed with her arms to gain extra momentum as she flew straight at him, aiming a punch at his chest. She was too focused on Davy to notice Daisy pointing her guns at them.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Davy grinned as she charged. He was just as strong as her in his state. "Well, here we go." He took off with a leap, and brought his fist down onto where she would be. His left hand glowing with dark aura. Davy wasn't looking to kill her, just get back at her.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Daisy stood still aiming her weapons at the two, she never meant to fire, only use them as a discouragement. It didn't work. Daisy had no other plans, she wasn't going to use lethal force to stop a fight, especially since David was in the middle of it, she would never do anything to hurt David, but she didn't want to watch him get hurt either. She had no idea what to do, she didn't want to join the fight, the tall and powerful faunus girl fighting with the equally powerful Davy would be impossible for her to stop, she was more into dodging attacks and swift moves, she would be useless here. Eventually she gave up and dropped her hands by her sides, she placed the weapons in her bag, sat on the ground and took Bianca's advice, she just sat and watched, waiting for them to fight it out.

Last edited by Queso on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Bianca smiled. She knew that her semblance would lessen the blow against her, but not by much. Normal people without aura could barely harm her with a punch, but this man, Davy, would probably hurt quite a bit. A thought came into mind, albeit a stupid one. What would happen if their fists just collided? She didn't know if they would actually collide, or if she'd actually be able to punch him, but upon coming in range she didn't hesitate to throw her punch. It didn't have all of her force, but at least held half of it. Normally, a punch like this would still deal quite a bit of damage, but she felt like this wouldn't be the case.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:57 pm

The blow sends the two back to where they were with explosive results. Where the two hit was a small crater, and some smoke from the blow. (react to this, then react to move he made)

David slid back staying on his feet. "Your holding back. Come now, you wanted this, now fight!" His eyes were crimson red. Davy was having to much fun now. He was enjoying this fight. To think, I'm just using about a third of my strength. I want to have fun with her....not hurt her. He just continued to smile. He then began to run at her again, his fist full of dark aura. He jumped and slammed his fist down infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:40 pm

Bianca slid backwards from the blow, looking damaged but not as much as she should be. She was given a few bruises that looked incredibly small and insignificant. "I did want this, didn't I..." she said out loud, not really asking herself or anybody for that manner, but rather just responding to him.

Bianca watched as Davy flew through the air, casually sitting in place and not moving. It wasn't until he was just above the ground that she moved. Like before, she was a blur as she moved. She placed a hand on his shoulder just as she stopped moving, not really aiming to do anything but tell him that she was there.

"Hi. I'm here now." she said, grinning playfully as she prepared to move once more, expecting an attack.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:48 pm

Davy slammed into ground. As he herd she was behind him, he smiled. "Let the darkness charge you." Where he had landed a large amount of dark aura was released. It electrified all in the area around him.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:11 pm

Soon after Davy spoke, Bianca decided then would be a good time to get away. With a powerful push from her legs, she sent herself flying the opposite direction from Davy. She held one of her arms just in front of her, expecting him to come at her whilst she was vulnerable in the air. As she did so, she observed the wreckage that he had caused. There was a lot of damage done to this place, and both had contributed to it. Oh well, this probably wasn't the first time this had happened.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Daisy continued to watch, bored out of her mind, it was like watching an old anime fight scene on TV, but one she was waiting to end. She sat on the floor, her head on her hand, lazily watching the scene unfold in front of her, there was no sign of the fight coming to an end, each combatant was equally powerful so far. Daisy also noticed that David and Bianca seemed to not be fighting to their full potential, merely playing and teasing each other, this made things even worse. Daisy glance over to the bottle of vodka on the floor, luckily not shattered from when David had launched her. She crawled over and picked it up and sat back down where she had earlier. She sat, lz#azily taking a swig every now and then. Welp... there goes my day plans. She thought to herself, mentally crossing her plans of going clubbing off of her list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar in the gym (closed)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next