RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spar in the gym (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Despite the fact that the lass had managed to calm herself down a little bit, she seemed to feel significantly more flustered as she fully registered she had accepted the offer to go out. She didn't have much of a problem concerning her decision at all; it was simply a shock to herself that she actually found the strength to say yes...or to give an answer at all, for that matter. As David began to suggest something for activities the following day, Chelsea seemed to snap from her little daze in order to notice what he was saying. A rather sincere, faint, and hidden smile shielded by her hand would be given despite the embarrassment overwhelming her within the mind at that certain time. "That...sounds like a nice plan..." she would mutter bashfully, managing to look the other in the eye once more as she struggled to say this. Her hand would fall back down to her side as her face returned back to its normal shading for the most part, with just small traces of red still visible if one were to immensely focus.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:16 pm

David smiled to her. She said yes?.....am I going nuts or did she say yes? He stood up, and looked over the scenery before looking at his watch. "Looks like Del might actually kill me today. I have to head to work. Need a ride?" He said with a sly grin, remembering how she handled the last flight.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:31 pm

"N-no, it's fine...t-the dorms aren't too far away; I don't mind walking right now..." Chelsea replied somewhat frantically, mentally slapping herself as she noticed her voice squeak the slightest bit mid-speech. Deciding to take a couple more seconds to calm herself down yet again, she breathed inward strongly, holding it within her lungs before allowing it to escape. It seemed to work, for the girl seemed to be able to focus much better afterwards.

...Meaning that she fully noticed how David's little smile seemed to shift from being your average grin to a somewhat sly one.

For a few moments, the lass would remain a tad on the confused side, quietly wondering if she had done something odd. However, she thought a second time, cycling over the fact that the other had offered her another ride toward her next destination. This realization would soon connect toward the incident earlier, and then toward the boy's roguish smirk once more. Her face would deepen within a crimson shading for a second time, her eyes narrowing. "Oh, that's real funny," she called out in a suddenly deadpanned tone, sending a glare over at the lad. The only thing that betrayed her seemingly suddenly serious expression would be the bright smile that crossed across her own lips, and had grown the slightest bit wider within the last minute. A small laugh would fill the air soon afterwards before she turned heel, waving over her shoulder and at David as she began walking off.

"See you later," she would call out.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:34 pm

David just waved good bye before jumping off the cliff. Seconds latter remerging farther away, and towards. I take that back Del is going to kill me. He thought as he flew off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar in the gym (closed)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6