RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spar in the gym (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Spar in the gym (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:29 pm

(3 weeks after TBH)

David had been sitting in the gym for a testing new equipment. He looked at his arm and placed it on a target. At first nothing, then the target began to smoke. He pulled his hand away and looked at the burned in hand mark. "Fascinating. Looks like the electric flow is still not flowing at full power." He looked at his hand a little more. He shock his head. He shook his head, and looked at his reflection in a nearby mirror. He looked at his arm. Then at his eye. He was becoming more machine by the day. He turned away with a sigh and went back to testing his weapons
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 pm

"Hi."

A voice abruptly said, just behind David. The voice belonged to a certain young cat faunus who had decided to sneak as quietly as possible up to David after poking her head in the gym and seeing him there.

"Hmm. You look familiar. I do believe we've met?" she said, sitting just behind him. 'Sitting' being used in a loose term. The cat seemed to have some sort of complex where she decided she needed to act like an actual cat, as opposed to a person. So when she 'sat', she did so on all fours like a real cat.

"Ah... David, was it?" she asked, smiling as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:55 pm

David jumped a little as the voice called him. He turned around to see who it was. He then looked down at the cat faunus. "Yes, Bianca right. What are you doing here?" He asked with a smile. He looked at her outfit and how she was sitting. Most of the time he's to short to actually see down someone's shirt. He blushes a bit before hitting a small button on his back, causing his flight helm to collapse over his face.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Bianca could only laugh as she quickly realized why David had blushed and covered his face. She couldn't blame him, her chest was well above average anyways.

"I poked my head in for a second for no real reason, and I decided to come in when I saw you." she said with a grin. "What are you doing?"

Before he could react, she decided to stretch her limbs, also doing so much like a cat. A slight, mewl-like sound escaped her lips as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:38 pm

David's face just got brighter under his mask. "Well, I came in here to test some new tech." He said waving his arm. He walked back over to the dummy. He clenched his right hand and pulled back. Electricity running through his arm. He sent the punch flying at the dummy. It lit up and began to burn. He pulled back, and looked at the burn mark. "Still not as strong as it should be."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:50 pm

"Hmm. How does that work, anyways?" she asked. As a cat, curiosity got the best of her before she could think rationally about it. It was probably something she herself could come up with, but she wasn't sure if it was anything special or not.

"I wish I could do cool stuff like that. Alas, I have no cool weapon or anything, so no fancy stuff for me." she said, looking kinda sad that she wasn't proficient with any type of weapon other than her own body. It didn't take long for her to perk back up, as she remembered she was quite physically capable, and her semblance made that even better.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:59 pm

David looked back at Bianca. "Well it's not really fancy. Just my way, and my way is vary different from others way. Like yours for example." He said finally able to show his face. He hit the button and his mask retracted back showing a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:08 pm

"If it's as different from others as you say, then it's most certainly special. That's how special things work, no?" the cat said. She continued to sit just next to David as she looked up at him, her ears and tail twitching momentarily.

"How's it been going for you?" she asked, politely as to quickly change the topic. Her yellow eyes looked up at him, a curved grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:16 pm

David lowered his head a bit. "Lost an eye...........and my........my family." He said in a depressed voice. He just kept his head lowered. He let out a depressed sigh, and slammed his fist into the dummy, nearly breaking it in half. A small amount of black aura on his fist.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:25 pm

Bianca's grin slowly faded for a moment, before a mischievous one took it's place. She quickly stood upright, towering over David at five feet ten inches tall. Without a second thought, she walked in front of her acquaintance and pulled him into a close hug. She made sure to pull him tight to make sure he couldn't get away. At his height, his face was pushed directly into her soft chest.

"Aw, you poor thing. Don't worry, it'll be fine." she said, grinning evilly as David slowly suffocated in her bosom.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:33 pm

David's rage was immediately replaced with something else. Embarrassment. He tried to retreat, but could not move. His face was bright red. He tried to move but could not. Ah so that's what you want to do huh. Well two can play at that. He tried tom dig his head deeper into her chest, hoping she would let go out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:45 pm

"Oh, so that's how you wanna play?" she said, her grin turning seemingly malicious. "If you really want to..."

It was too late to go back, so now all she could do was go further. Her grip tightened without digging her nails in whatsoever, as not to hurt the poor boy. As her grip tightened, she pulled the boy in as far as he would go without crushing him.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:51 pm

David was to deep to get out now. He tried to twisting his body, trying to get out, but was unable. Well.....that backfired. He simply continued to twist and turn.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Bianca decided to mess with the boy once more before finally letting him go. She gave him a few moments to twist and try and squirm out of her grasp, but to no prevail. Her face turned a little red in embarrassment, and that's when she decided to embarrass poor David like he's never been embarrassed before. Without a second thought, she loosened her grasp and let the poor kid escape her grasp.

And just as she did this, she fell backwards and let out a moan of pleasure.

Although it was fake, she was pretty damn sure it was good enough to fool pretty much anybody. She had no doubt he would his face would be as red as a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Daisy happily strolled down the corridor towards the gym, Daisy enjoyed being at the gym, it helped keep her fit and healthy, ready for combat (you could even say... combat ready!) She remembered the last time she was in the gym, the friendly boxing matches she had with Hoshi were fun yet they did keep her exercised. Daisy was hoping for a similar experience this time around. She swung open the door with her sports bag in her hand, containing her school uniform as she wore her gym clothes. She strolled merrily into the room by two steps then stopped, she noted the lack of people in the gym this time, she scanned the room and saw something she didn't want to. She saw David, red faced, standing over a... rather sexual posing cat faunus. Daisy stood, frozen by shock for a moment and looked at the girl on the floor, her bigger than average breast size made Daisy feel uncomfortable, Daisy looked down at her own modest chest and quickly held up her sports bag in front of her, trying to hide her chest from the faunus' view. Daisy continued to blush heavily and stand still, looking away from the two mainly but sneaking a peek at them out of the corner of her eye every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:29 pm

David stood there frozen. His face as red as it can be. He reached back and hit the button. His mask came over his face, and he began to slowly slink away. Time to go while she........is.......I don't want to know. He slowly began to back away.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Bianca only took a moment to close her eyes before reopening them and launching herself from the floor and into a standing position. "Awww, come on David. I was just playing." she said, giggling. "And besides..."

Without much effort, she used her semblance to cover her body in her invisible aura. In one moment, she was standing in front of David, and in the next she was gone. Not a second went by before a hand soon laid itself on the boy's shoulder.

"You can't get away."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:42 pm

David stopped in his tracks. He spun around to see her. "Ah crap." He said before spinning around in a attempt to run. Cat.......disappearing.....its that nightmare all over again.....except with less purple.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:53 pm

"Aww come on David. I said it was just for fun!" she said and she moved to run after him. She would have actually chased him before she noticed something in the corner of her eye. She slowly turned her head to see a girl, covering her chest with her bag. Bianca froze in place, just staring at her for a moment before she managed to say.

"H-How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Daisy stood, heavily blushing from the sight she had witnessed, she was relieved that David wasn't taking advantage of her like she first thought but it was replaced with something much worse, she seemed to be chasing David, Daisy would have preferred to find David taking advantage, not... this. When the girl turned to her Daisy clutched the bag closer, she felt embarrassed by the girls much larger breast size. When asked how long she had been there Daisy gave no answer, partly because she was mute, but also because even if she could speak she wouldn't have said anything, she continued to watch the scene unfold in front of her, the faunus' yellow eyes pierced into her own, paralysing her in place, she didn't know what to do, she had never faced something like this before. When Evan had walked in on her and Hoshi he simply walked back out again, but Daisy thought this would make it more awkward, seeing what she had seen then simply leaving, she decided to stay put, hoping it would somehow make things less awkward.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:50 pm

David saw that she had stopped running. After the hell Cheshire gave me I'm not taking a chance. He came to a slow stroll. He looked over at a door. Bingo. He made his way to the door with his hand out ready to open it.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:56 pm

"Uh, I'd love to stay and chat but..." Bianca looked towards the door, her eyes narrowing. "I need to catch someone before... things happen." she said before becoming a white and orange blur that shot towards David's general direction. It didn't take more than a second for Bianca to grab David and get him in a hold.

"Where do you think you're going, eh!?" She had him in a sort of wrestling hold and it wouldn't take much effort to knock him out if need be. She didn't know what situation would cause her to need to do that, but it was still possible.

"I told you, it was a joke! No need to freak out and run away, now calm down!" she practically shouted as she pulled him close to her, this time to try and keep him from running rather than to embarrass him. Even still, he would most likely feel embarrassment as Bianca's chest pressed against his back as she attempted to keep him from moving.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:02 pm

A shiver went up David's spine. His face was still red. He tried not to move. He felt her chest on his back. "Hey, um could you take a step back......maybe three at the least." He said. "As for it being a joke. Jokes should be funny....that was just weird."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:15 pm

"What are you talking about? I thought it was funny. Your face was so red I thought it would have exploded from all the blood rushing to your face!" she said, giggling at the thought.

"If I let you go, promise not to run away? You know I could catch you with little to no effort." she said, holding him a little tighter and pulling him precisely three steps back as asked. She knew he probably meant for her to let him go and then move away, but she didn't really care right now.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:18 pm

David chuckled. "I promise, also you catch me? Please. I bet I could get to a place you can't." He said jokingly. I haven't even tried to run yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar in the gym (closed)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next