RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spar in the gym (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:21 pm

David blushed a little at her comment. "Not a lot of people find this stuff interesting, so thank you."  David smiled a little at the girl's comment. Most people either ignored his gear, or made fun of him for the way he looked. The fact that this girl was being friendly to him, was refreshing in the fact it was genuine kindness.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:14 pm

"S-seriously...?" Narrowed voids would widen ever so slightly at the boy's ending statement, the girl's head tilting a tad as a following action. She walked over with some hesitance, ceasing herself in front of the other. Having finally, fully noticed the height difference between both herself and the lad, she blinked quietly before awkwardly crouching down a bit in order to evenly level herself, but also to get a better glance at Icarus.

"I've...always been somewhat interested in mechanics," she said rather quietly, lilac optics shifting over to scan the boy's shining, ginger-hued arm. They would be averted a little while afterwards as she straightened her posture back to her full height, instead focused upon the chap as she looked down. "Exactly how do you do it...?"
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:38 pm

David was a bit confused at the question. "How did I make Icarus?" He blushed at the fact she had lost him. I told her how I made him....right? He blushed more when he saw she had to crouch to be level with him. Am I that short?
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:48 pm

"Oh, no-er..." Chelsea began, mentally beating herself up as she attempted to word herself more accurately. She remained awkwardly silent for the next few seconds as her brain fought to reword her prior statement.. "U-um...how are you so...techy...?" the girl would ask in attempt of a rephrasing, her voice rising as she said 'techy' due to the fact that she was still unsure about the term she had used.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:52 pm

David nodded at the question. "Ah that. Well, I got into it more as I learned to fly. I had to learn how to fix things in case of emergencies. Soon after I started fixing things, then I began building things. Heck give me a block of metal, wires, and repulsion dust, and I can have that thing doing jumps." He said with a warm smile.

(OOC: bonus points if you get that reference.)
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:58 pm

OOC: Been a tad busy, lately. The times I've checked the site, I've only been able to stay around for maybe a minute or so; the other chances I got, I was interrupted by...people and personal matters. Let's just say that. Anyways; it's why I haven't been able to post. Sorry.

"Amazing..." escaped the quiet praised from the lass. She averted her attention from the boy before her for a second, minding a careful step as she turned heel and began walking around. This was to avoid falling into one of the...craters...that were apparently created within a little sparring riot earlier. A clumsy foot placement was processed, causing the bashful girl to stumble quite a bit and nearly fall over and faceplant into one of the floorbound dents. However she caught her balance at the last moment, releasing a quiet, relieved breath as a result. Hands of hers rose a tad to adjust her hood to a satisfactory position and fully over her ears, as it had flown back quite a bit due to her near fall. "...Hey..." she began, looking over her shoulder while she did so. "...Have you ever considered, like...opening your own shop, rather than working at someone else's? To sell some of your little creations, and stuff." She paused, directing her attention down to her clothing as she began to straighten it. "I...I know that managing your own place to work would probably be hard at times, but...I honestly think you could start some sort of business, with the type of things you're capable of making," she said, sending another quick glance toward Icarus.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:09 pm

David just thought about it for a little. "Well I could, but..." He looked around at the damages to the gym. "Something tells me I need a well paying job for the next year or so." He just smiled. [color=#006358"However I sort of do that already at my job. I work out of the back as a mechanic or builder. Usually mechanic.[/color]" He just lifted a slab of rock out of the way. "I knew I forgot something." He reached down, and found a small snack sized object.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:22 pm

A soft laugh escaped into the air around the same time that David glanced at the surrounding area, as well as when he made a certain claim relating to a well-paying job. "...I wonder why...?" she would ask rather sarcastically, a small, sly grin spread across her lips as she spoke this aloud. Her hands would fall back down to her sides as she finished tidying herself up, almost immediately tucking themselves within the side pockets of her jeans afterwards. As this was done she found herself watching as David hauled a boulder off to the side, directing his attention to a somewhat small object once this was done. "Eh...? What's that?" the girl would inquire yet again; this time in a sort of curiosity and interest, rather than sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:32 pm

David looked up. "A snack for a friend of mine. He's nice, but he can be aggravated if not fed." He looked up at a broken window. welp.......I'm dead anyway. He looked up, and called out. "Tut-tut." He threw the snack in the air as a white barn owl came down and ate it. "Hut hut." As he said this the bird landed on his robotic arm. The owl's legs steal, and a glowing green eye watched as David stocked it's head.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Preparing herself to ask who this little 'friend' of David's was, Chelsea parted her lips ever so slightly as she began forming the first words toward her next inquiry. No words came out, however, as lilac voids were brought to lock upon a certain, in-flight creature that flew in at the boy's seeming call. Her mouth remained opened; primarily from awe, by that time. She herself remained awkwardly silent, however, as she unknowingly was basically just standing there, looking on at the lad and his little bird friend. Should one be paying a decent amount of attention, they just might have been able to see the increase of interest and curiosity kept within the hybrid's gaze.

"...Is that a barn owl?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:46 pm

David nodded. "Yep. This JR found in my hanger one day, and kind of befriended him." The bird looked at the girl and tilted its head at her. Softly hooting, and its green eye watching her. "I based my wings of his actually. Without him Ic might not even be here today."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Blinking quietly, the crossbreed would remain as she had been, simply gazing over at the chap and his little pet. For the most part, this would continue on as the creature seemed to lock the majority of its attention upon her; the only thing that changed was that fact that she, too, began to focus more on the bird in return to its seeming interest toward her. After a few moments she turned herself back around and walked back over at a somewhat slow pace. "...He's...he's kinda cute..." she muttered softly, coughing faintly at the end of this statement as a horrible attempt of masking her speech.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:55 pm

David just smiled. "Don't let his looks fool you. He gets a bit feisty. Heck he even fought of a nevermore one time. That's more or less the reason he's the way he is today." The bird just continue to softly hoot. It observed the room around them just tilting its head, and looking around.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:03 pm

"...Damn," Chelsea said within a normal-toned voice. No hesitation or hints of unsureness would be caught within her voice as she said this at all. Her eyes simply widened a tad at David's claim regarding the clash between two birds as if in the slightest bit of admiration.

Of course, there would be a delayed realization of the one-worded reply she had given in response to the boy's 'warning,' of sorts. She reeled her right hand from her pocket rather quickly, covering her mouth as a small, rosy shade began appearing upon her expression yet again. "E-er...so...how exactly did that happen?" she asked, her voice stammering ever so slightly as she attempted to recover from her...abnormal...vocabulary usage. "...The Nevermore fight, that is."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:10 pm

David just thought about it. "Well I was taking Ic for a test flight, and a small group of nevermore attacked me. I'm just glad it wasn't a giant one. I managed to deal with a few, but I soon crashed to the earth." He paused as he tried to remember the events. "One landed on my chest, and was about to attack. Next thing I hear his JR screech, and ram the thing off me. They fought in the air for a bit before the nevermore, fell to the earth. Poor JR won, but his legs, and eye were hurt badly." He said tilting his head towards JR. "I had to replace his legs, and eye, but he still as happy as the day I found him."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:28 pm

While David began his little tale, Chelsea had arrived once more before him. She bent over at a slight angle with some hesitance, gazing over at the partially-robotic bird while still keeping a sense of safe distance in mind. Both ears of hers would twitch every so often --- one after the other, however, and not at the same time --- beneath her hood as she quietly listened to what the boy had to say, and examined the creature's feature's; both natural and artificial. "...Poor thing," she muttered, finally lifting her eyes to meet the cyborg's once more. "Though...I guess it's lucky that he appeared when he did. It's even more so lucky that he saved a guy that was capable of replacing his limbs and partial eyesight."

She paused for a moment as she straightened her figure out, lifting herself from her angled position in order to stand up and toward her full height once more. Her smile from earlier would return as she did so; equally as faint, though much less sly and somewhat gentle, similar to the normal kind that she seemed to wear. Lavender eyes would be directed toward the cracked grounds beneath her. "Ta rengran shi ke'ai de, dan..." she muttered quite softly, her voice nearly inaudible. A shake of the head would be given a few seconds after this was done, and it would lift slowly as she met the other's eye yet again.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 pm

David blushed slightly as she bent over again. Am I that short? He then heard her mumble something. It was David this time who was curious. "I can't place my finger on that language, what does it mean?" He asked as he stroked the birds head. He watched her for awhile.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:49 pm

"Eh?" The crossbreed blinked once more, taking a few extra moments to process David's inquiry. She seemed to fully notice what he was asking about in an oddly sudden fashion once this brief time period went by. "...Oh. Um...i-it's Mandarin," she replied quietly, mentally beating herself up as she spoke due to the realization that she had made her foreign comment vocal. It had been hard to hear, yes, but it was still vocal nonetheless. Not to mention that she could take spoken words back once they were in the air. "E-er...or, Chinese, if you will. Whichever one you recognize it as. A-as for its meani-"

Chelsea cut herself off rather abruptly mid-speech, her mouth remaining opened for a little bit. It would close for a few seconds as she entered a brief realm of thought. The smile that she wore grew somewhat larger as her little trance ended, her eyes narrowing and carrying the slightest bit of amusement. "Aha...nevermind," she spoke, shrugging faintly. Her feet shifted the slightest bit as she turned around yet again, bringing herself around the numerous dents in the flooring and over toward the exit. "Unless you figure out some way to force me to tell you --- God knows for what reason --- I'd suggest studying up on the language if you're curious about it." A small giggle as if in a challenge would be heard if enough effort was put into the sense of hearing.

It wouldn't be long before she reached the door, stopping herself by its frame. She simply remained as she was next to it, showing that she was waiting to see whether or not the other would follow or continue gazing at the destruction he had partially caused earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:52 pm

David soon snapped out of his trance, as he looked towards the door. What did she mean by that? He thought as he followed to the door. He was still a bit hung up on the damage. but what's done is done. He walked out the door, and followed out side. The thing on his mind know was, 'What did that mean?' He looked to and let JR take off back to the dorm. He watched as the bird took off, and flied freely in the air.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Chelsea had held the door by her right heel while waiting for David to walk out alongside her, and had reeled it back toward her other soon after he had done just that. As a result, the building would be closed once more with a soft 'click,' of sorts, signaling that the door was then secured appropriately within its frame. She brought herself a yard or so from the sealed wreckage kept within the gymnasium as this happened, lifting her hand yet again and lightly adjusting her scarf as she stopped herself in her newfound location. "You gonna get back to your dorm or something, now?" she would ask in attempt to brush the previous conversation topic away.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:04 pm

David looked over to her. "Nah, my teammate Byron is probably enjoying tea about now." He said looking at his watch. "Nah, I might just explore the town a bit. You have any plans?" He walked to the edge of the cliff, and took a seat over looking vale. A really nice view from here. He just stared out at the horizon for awhile waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:14 pm

The girl's hood would flatten down and closer toward her skull briefly, showing that her ears were temporarily pinned downward as she thought deeply for several moments. Lilac voids would veil over gently at the same time. "Eh...well, I already worked my shift at the place I work at today..." she would begin slowly, "...and I'm pretty sure that I don't have any team activities." Another few seconds in a semi-deep realm of thought would be taken as the hybrid searched her intellect for any other events of interest that she should be taking off for at that particular time. Nothing came to mind, really. "So...no. ...I guess I don't have much to do right now," the lass would end somewhat succinctly, gentle eyes of hers opening once more and drifting over to gaze at David afar.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:27 pm

David stared at the horizon for a few seconds. "Want..to....to do something later?" David could feel his face turning a brighter red then normal. He wasn't used to doing this last time he went out was years ago. He waited anxiously for a reply.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:39 pm

An awkward silence would overcome the student as she simply stared down at the sitting boy, blinking quietly and remaining as she was for several moments. During her trance she would replay the quote that the cyborg had given within her mind, releasing a heavy, yet still silent breath as she confirmed that he had said what she thought he had. As a result, she her own expression would gradually, faintly redden as time went on. "E-er..." she would stammer out at first, seeming to suddenly have a hard time at composing herself in contrast to how she had oddly been a few minutes prior. Her hand would lift, covering partially covering her mouth as well as the blush that had worked its way upon her appearance in attempt to hide it. Still knowing of the fact that she was having trouble putting words out --- and probably would for a good while after things were said and done --- she barely managed a small, "S-sure," in reply.

Once more, the girl would fall silent while attempting to fight off the warmth that was practically storming within the upper region of her face. Another deep breath would be taken as she felt a little calmer. "U-um...wh-when...when and where...?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:47 pm

David was a bit shocked she said yes. He was trying to think of a place to go. Hm? What do girls like? He just decided to wing it. "About tomorrow night? I can get off work, and we can explore the town a bit." He still was new to Vale he never had anytime to explore it. I probably sound like a geek to her. He also made a mental note to himself. No matter what no type of alcohol....I don't need that idiot running around.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Despite the fact that the lass had managed to calm herself down a little bit, she seemed to feel significantly more flustered as she fully registered she had accepted the offer to go out. She didn't have much of a problem concerning her decision at all; it was simply a shock to herself that she actually found the strength to say yes...or to give an answer at all, for that matter. As David began to suggest something for activities the following day, Chelsea seemed to snap from her little daze in order to notice what he was saying. A rather sincere, faint, and hidden smile shielded by her hand would be given despite the embarrassment overwhelming her within the mind at that certain time. "That...sounds like a nice plan..." she would mutter bashfully, managing to look the other in the eye once more as she struggled to say this. Her hand would fall back down to her side as her face returned back to its normal shading for the most part, with just small traces of red still visible if one were to immensely focus.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:16 pm

David smiled to her. She said yes?.....am I going nuts or did she say yes? He stood up, and looked over the scenery before looking at his watch. "Looks like Del might actually kill me today. I have to head to work. Need a ride?" He said with a sly grin, remembering how she handled the last flight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar in the gym (closed)   Spar in the gym (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar in the gym (closed)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next