RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:47 pm

"Cool" Theta inspected the briefcase
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Dusk chuckled at the fact she was inspecting his case. "Theta, it only holds all of the things I own, besides what I'm wearing of course." he explained, still laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:51 pm

"ooooh" Theta felt a bit silly for inspecting the briefcase "all i have is in the bag on my back, everything except my current clothes and my weapon" Theta showed Dusk the small back-pack she kept her stuff in.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Wolffe walks over to his friends. "I actually keep all of my stuff in my hoodie. It isn't much... Just some ammo, and the occasional snack."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Dusk chuckled some more. "Dang, I have more than both of you. Actually, what I mainly have in here is money and dust from... activities I have done it the past." he explained shadily, not wanting to elaborate on what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:56 pm

"Cool. I think I might have a dust crystal or two. Not sure where they came from."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Wolffe digs around in his hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:59 pm

"I don't use dust, i hate the way it's obtained and how companies profit off of the slave labor" Theta started to get worked up over the dust
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Hirsch blushed. "But...I use Dust..." he said softly, looking faintly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:01 pm

"Never said I got mine legally from those companies," Dusk said, laughing darkly. "Might hate the White Fang, doesn't mean I won't say their tactics for getting dust are bad. Just copied them, minus the killing and such."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:03 pm

"I think mine are actually family heirlooms or something. Not sure. Just jacked 'em when I ran from home. They seemed valuable."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:08 pm

"Sorry i just get really worked up over dust and the companies associated with it, didn't mean to cause any offense" Theta started to calm down. 'its in the past' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:09 pm

"No worries Theta." Wolffe smiles again. "So... since you're both here, can I ask a question?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:10 pm

"It's okay, I sorta got the same," Dusk said, hopping he didn't anger anybody. "I would offer the idea of somebody sparring with me, but that seems to have a bad history with it. Sure Wolffe go ahead. I know what you will ask already probably."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:11 pm

"OK ask away" Theta could see where this was going and was preparing her answer already
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:12 pm

"So... when I went back into the forest to go spar with Hirsch, I saw both of you blushing. I was just wondering..." Wolffe looks around, then whispers. ... are you two going out now?" Wolffe smiles knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:13 pm

"Wolffe, you want to take a guess first, or do you want me to give you the 3 lettered answer?" Dusk asked smiling and blushing a bit at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Theta began to blush "I'll give you three chances to guess out of two possible answers, yes or no"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Wolffe squeals in delight. "I knew it! Oh, congratilations you two. I'm so happy for ya." Wolffe blushes a little at his over reaction. "Sorry, I'm just really happy for you two."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Dusk blushed a bit at Wolffe's enthusiasm. "Thanks Wolffe, by the way, I still will rip out your throat if you go overboard with all of this." he said smiling sweetly at this.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:20 pm

"well i wasn't expecting that sort of a reaction, thanks though" Theta smiled still blushing
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:20 pm

"Hehe. No worries. I'll keep it on the down low. I promise not to tell anyone." Wolffe smiles back. "But, I feel like there should be some kind of special thing to commemerate this... Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:23 pm

"Not stabbing you in the leg right now is pretty special considering my low patience..." Dusk pondered it for a bit. "To be honest, I don't know, never really celebrated anything after I ran." he admitted. "Not even birthdays, holidays or anything once I got to Signal, never saw a reason to. Seemed ... redundant honestly."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:27 pm

"Well, thanks for that. Hehe... I don't know either... What about you Theta? And ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 pm

"I don't know really, i'm not into all of that big night out, must make a big thing out of this kind of stuff."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:30 pm

"Not a big thing. Maybe something small... How about we go get a bunch of candy from the cafeteria? That seems fitting."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Dusk perked up at this. "See you all there!" he said before giving Theta a quick peck on the cheek then shadow traveling to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next