RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Queso

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:52 am

Daisy broke through the forest into the clearing, brushing leaves and twig off of herself, she then saw the group in the centre of the clearing, Dusk asleep on Theta's lap. Heh, young love. She thought to herself before taking a bite from her apple. They actually look quite peaceful together. She thought more before thinking of what happened in the infirmary, blushing slightly before taking another bite from her apple, leaning against a tree she continued to watch from afar.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:00 pm

Top suddenly noticed Daisy appearing on the edge of the clearing and dashed over to hug her

"Hay there Daisy! Hope you had a good nap."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Daisy hugged him back, after letting go she answered his question with a quick nod and a smile. She then looked over Top's shoulder and pointed at Dusk and Theta, she then looked back at Top with a curious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Top grinned happily and danced around Daisy in a circle

"They are an item now! Its soooo cute!"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Daisy looked back at them and smirked, she then looked back at Top when he had stood still and nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Hirsch had lost the others after going off after a butterfly. He was hopping back to them. His eyes brightened when he saw Top. "Top!!" he exclaimed giddily, running up to him. His big ears were twitching as the deer Faunus jumped about excitedly. "It's so nice to see you again!"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Top danced around with Hirsch as the deer faunus arrived

"Yay! the gang is all here! O what fun!"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Dusk slowly woke up and raised his head, taking in the scene around him. Theta had fallen asleep, Hirsch, Top, Wolffe, and Daisy were near him, and it seemed that they were all talking besides Daisy. "Hey guys." he stretched and yawned and purred a bit. "What's up? Oh and I guess there two know that me and Theta are an item now." he said, blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:28 pm

With a smile Daisy gave a sigh and thought If you can't beat them, join them. And began dancing with Top and Hirsch, it certainly lightened the mood. She was distracted by Dusk who awoke, she answered Dusk's question with a grin and a nod, she then remembered that she hadn't been introduced to Dusk or Theta yet, Theta was sleeping so she set that aside for now. She walked up to Dusk and held out her hand for a handshake. In her other hand she held out her book with her name on it "Daisy Dunkelman" it read.

(OOC: Dark Soul is at a party now but he will be back soon.)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:47 pm

"Ahhh, hello Daisy. I think we have seen each other before, but haven't been introduced yet," Dusk said with a smile. "I'm Dusk Sapphire." He said, reaching out to shake her hand. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Daisy shook his hand and to answer her question she just shrugged with a smile in a "not much" kind of way, she then put her book back in her pocket and pulled her apple back out as a replacement and tossed it into the air before catching it again and taking a bite, she then looked down at Theta who Dusk was laying on and thought whether to wake her and introduce herself or just leave it till later. She finally decided to leave it and walked over to Hirsch, held out her hand and replaced the apple with her book and showed her name to Hirsch.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Dusk got up quietly as to not wake up Theta, and joined the others in the conversation they were having, but not before messing with Theta's hair a bit and putting a cookie on her nose.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:38 pm

Top just laughs at Dusks antics
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Theta woke up as the smell of the cookie got up her nose, her ears twitched not use to the cold winter air. She sat up and realized that someone had put a cookie on her nose, she thought 'Who likes cookies a lot... Dusk' She then realized her hair was messed up when her hair didn't come over her right eye 'he's taken it one to far, the cookie i can take but my hair' She sorted out her hair so it came over her right eye and hid her fox ears 'now where is he' she thought, she noticed him walking over towards Wolffe, top, Hirsche and the girl from the infirmary and followed him acting like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:52 pm

"I'ts so cute how you two are together. I am almost sorry I had to miss your discovering of such feelings, but I was busy providing support to my dear Daisy here."

He hugs Daisy as he says so
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:03 pm

" hey theta. Like the wake up present," dusk asked as he walked into the shadow of a tree. " what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:15 pm

"well, first off the cookie i can deal with but... my hair!" Theta looked very annoyed with Dusk, although she couldn't stay angry at him for long "just, don't do it again...please"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:36 pm

While Daisy was trying to introduce herself to Hirsch she was suddenly hugged by Top, she almost turned and punched him in the face but then realised who it was and silently laughed, if she could speak her laugh would have been loud and happy. It suddenly dawned on her what he said "my dear Daisy". Her laugh became less happy looking as she slightly blushed.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:43 pm

"oh im sorry, yeah I wont do it again," Dusk said a bit crestfallen. He then just shadow traveled away from the group, wanting some alone time to think. He also didn't want to upset Theta anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 pm

"Dusk wait, don't.....go" Before Theta could properly talk to Dusk he was gone. Theta just dropped to her knee's and began to cry quietly, she had scared him off and felt lamentable. She stopped crying though and went to try and find him.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Dusk just sprinted into the forest, running until he was out of breath, a good 2 miles away from the sparring area. He climbed the tallest tree in the forest, and just sat on the top, thinking and trying to stay away from everyone else. 'Why do I always make people upset' he asked himself. 'Maybe I shouldn't have come here. Maybe I shouldn't go back to the school.' he thought as he gazed at the surrounding treetops.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Theta used her enhanced tracking skills to try and find Dusk, She searched everywhere she could, but not even her tracking could find him she tried calling out to him "Dusk!, Dusk please if it's what i said, the way i said it please tell me i don't want to lose you.... I don't want to lose anyone else"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Dusk heard Theta, and let out a long sigh. He hopped out of the tree and went to where he heard her, "No, its okay. I left cause I thought I made you upset by playing with you hair. Thought that meant you wanted me to leave." he said, looking at the ground still upset with himself.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:36 pm

"why would i want you to leave" she went over to Dusk and pulled him into a hug "I can't stay angry at you anyway" Theta started to blush "i 'like' you too much"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Dusk blushed quite a bit at this and hugged her back. "Same here. Should we go back to the others?" Dusk asked, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:42 pm

"probably should before they wonder where we went and start to worry" and started walking back
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Dusk decided to walk with her instead of shadow travel cause it was more enjoyable.

(OOC sorry about that, its just that I'm so bored and I have no idea what to do right now, just needed something to happen.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next