RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
AAGGRESSS

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:09 pm

"Dusk, let me tell you very plainly. You are not the only one who has made mistakes. In fact nobody has ever gone through their life without making a mistake. You did what you believed was right, and whats more, when you smelled a rat...no offence to any rat faunus, you dug deep, found the truth, and fled, rather than just being a mindless soldier. And that is what makes you a man. None of us have a sterling, fairytail life story, but you know what we do have now? We have our team, and each other. Maybe we don't all have good old days to look back to, but if we stick together, with the people who are our friends, we can work towards good new days."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Dusk just nodded his head. "Do you see why I ran now? It was either let you kill and be blamed, or take the hit for the white fang member. I would have blocked your blade if need be. I ... I just can't deal with more blood on my hands. If you would, please tell the others, it's better if they knew..." Dusk said before going back to playing with a knife and fire
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:32 am

Dusk then abruptly stood up, and said to Top. "Next time I leave a message saying don't follow me, listen to it, its usually a warning for you guys, so I don't harm you guys. Heed my advice." Dusk walked out, wanting to beat the living crap out of something, so he went to the gym. "Don't follow me Top, that's a warning."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Top suddenly gripped Dusk in a bear hug and held him close

"Tell them yourself. You arnt actually going to throw this all away, after all we have been through, after you met her. Doesn't she complete you? Make you feel more alive than before? you don't want to leave that behind. And we are your friends."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Dusk shadow traveled out of the hug, and just kept on walking, not replying to his question and comments.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:40 pm

"Dont run from this dusk! The faster you run from your problems, the faster they catch up with you when you cant run anymore. you have us, dont forget that!
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:41 pm

In response to that, he knocked down a few trees with each sword, setting fire to a few on the left, while making the ones on the right dry, shriveled wood.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:05 pm

"Sheesh, what a grouch."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Dusk walked into the clearing, and noticing nobody was nearby, he took the three dead trees that weren't on fire, and proceeded to carve them. He used his swords to make a very large, hammock looking object, then laid down in it, using his pillow as a headrest. "not bad..." he muttered to himself. "But, I need to make it better!" he then started carving on each side dragons and serpents, bored out of his mind. He carved a message into the tree above it that said. "If you want to relax in this, go ahead. Just bring your own pillow." He nodded then left the forest, deciding to go back and see if Theta was up in the team's room.

(Much Later)
Dusk entered the clearing and took off the jacket he had grabbed on his way down. He made his jacket into a pillow, and laid down, staring into the clouds and daydreaming, hoping that this wouldn't be his last moment of peace in the real world.

(After an Hour or so) Dusk got tired of daydreaming, and decided to get back to his teammates' dorm his favorite way, via window. He but on his hoodie without a hood, covered up his bandages, and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:15 am

Kail entered the forest and made his way to a clearing, he looked around, nobody else was there, he sighed

Last edited by Kail Christensen on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:20 am

OOC: It's in the forest, so it's more realistic.

Rei arrives. "Well, what do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:21 am

OOC: Okay then. I'm in a forest then.
IC: He looked around "Anyone else here?" He asked, pretty sure he knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:25 am

"Nope, just us. And Kazuri when he arrives."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:27 am

Kail sighed and looked at Rei "So, would anyone but you two see if I took off my hood?"
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:31 am

Aiden walks in, holding his Kuzuri blade "Take it off" he chants
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:32 am

Kail sighed, and lowered his hood, revealing two, 'ordinary' cat ears "There. Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:36 am

Aiden nods "Faunis? Nice, not the first I've seen" he say taking his jacket off
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:40 am

Kail responded, nodding to Rei "Obviously. But tell anyone and you'll end up kitty litter." He firmly said, taking off his own jacket.
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:54 am

Aiden laughs "Relax, I keep my mouth shut" he says unloading his weapon's barrels
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:00 am

Kail "Good, and I trust my fellow faunus to not talk either." He pulled out Beta and Epsilon's pistol form. (OOC- So, do we fight immediately, or...?)
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:02 am

OOc-I dunno

Ic- Aiden takes a couple of brightly colored bullets and loads them, loading the revolver and raising it, showing the blades off
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:06 am

Kail loaded his pistols, adding a Burn crystal to one, and a Freeze crystal to another. One glowed Red, the other, White. "Hope you like freezer burn." he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:07 am

Aiden shakes his head "I hate the cold" he says pulling the hammer back "So it's you and me huh? Try not to hurt me too badly alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:13 am

He chuckled, replacing the burn crystal with another freeze "Don't worry, my semblance is healing, I can heal others, if need be. So, thress seconds, fire after three?"
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:15 am

Aiden nods "Alright" he turns around "Your count" he says putting his gun up "By the way...my semblance is camo" he says last minute
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:20 am

Nodded "good thing I'm a faunus then." He smiled, counting "One.....two....three, GO!" As quick as a flash he aimed at aiden and fired
Back to top Go down
Aiderp

Aiderp

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:24 am

Aiden rolls to the side, his body disappears for a moment, then appears behind him, looking at his frozen arm "Not bad" he says firing a bullet toward him, the bullet cascades into littler shots much like a shotgun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next