RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Dusk asked aloud, "Anybody in the mood for some breakfast? I am!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:51 pm

"Yeah! Come on Theta, let's go grab some food!" Wolffe starts to run off towards the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:53 pm

"sure, I'm kinda hungry" Theta was hungry after her trip to the infirmary and a sparing session, so she followed Wolffe to the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:56 pm

"See you all In there!" Dusk said as he shadow traveled past them all, into the cafeteria, and got in line for some pancakes. After he got his pancakes with some strawberries on top and some cookies, he walked back to the clearing, waiting to see if the others would join him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Theta walked into the cafeteria and got inline for pancakes as well although she had hers doused in syrup. After getting her pancakes she headed back out towards the clearing and saw Dusk there.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:03 pm

"Hey Theta!" Dusk called out in greeting. "I see you have lots of syrup." he said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:05 pm

"hey Dusk, i see you have your cookies, do you like cookies a lot?" Theta felt awkward talking to Dusk after telling Wolffe about her 'liking' him
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:07 pm

"Yup, any form of sweets I love." he said, nomming on a cookie as he said this. "You like sweet stuff as well, considering the amount of syrup you have on those pancakes."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:10 pm

"sweets keep my energy up and after the past 24 hours I've had i think i need some energy although you do have are a good pillow" she said jokingly trying to make the awkwardness go away
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:12 pm

He smiled at this. "Oh and by the way ... never mind." he said, deciding it would be awkward if he said what he heard. Now he was blushing, and stared at his food.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:17 pm

"whats up" Theta started to act and look concerned but at the same time puzzled as to why he had started saying something but didn't finish.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:19 pm

"it's, um, nothing," he said, now reluctant to talk to her, blushing more for every second he thought of what he overheard.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:22 pm

"OK, i won't press you for answers but if you ever want to tell me just say" Theta noticed Dusk was blushing and getting redder but chose not to say anything
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:30 pm

"ummm .. okay." he said, still not trusting himself to speak without hinting that he knew. It wasn't that he didn't like her, its just that he had never had a crush on somebody before, so he was scared to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm

"Ummm, I might have sorta kinda of," he whispered the next part, "heard your conversation with Wolffe when you thought I was asleep."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Theta thought she had made the situation more awkward with what she had said. She carried on eating her pancakes, When she heard that Dusk had heard her admit she has a crush on him she began to blush worse than ever before. "so ,you know" she said meekly
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:40 pm

"yeah, and ummm, not sure how to put this, but I sort of have a crush on you as well," Dusk admitted blushing insanely now. "I just didn't know how to say it. never had a crush before, being the only Faunus in a human settlement."

(OOC be back in an hour, sorry I got to go for a bit)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:47 pm

"you're... well you're my first crush as well, I've never met anyone like you before" Theta was relieved that it wasn't a one way crush and that they both liked each other
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Dusk went over and sat next to Theta, "I'm not the best with words, but do you want to, you know, go out and stuff." Dusk asked, blushing at how awkward he was.

(OOC sorry I was gone for an hour and 1/2, not an hour)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Wolffe finishes packing his plate full and starts to run over to the table. He stops halfway, seeing the two blushing and figuring out what's happening. He chuckles to himself and smiles, then activates his semblance and goes back to the cafeteria. Heh... I knew he woke up. I heard the change in his breathing. Nice to see the two of them getting to know each other. He walks back into the cafeteria, reappearing, and sits at an open table.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:23 pm

(OOC: ...What just happened?)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:25 pm

(OOC Bit lost aren't you. Just read everything back to back 10, and you should understand everything 100% trying for me to summarize would take to long)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:29 pm

(OOC I'm turning in for the night. Night everybody in this chat)
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:31 pm

(Ah, now I feel caught up!)

Hirsch was just about ready to start battling when Wolffe went off to the others. He felt himself deflate. So much for practicing... He sighed and sat down on the ground. He felt depressed again. How was he going to find out if he was any good at fighting?
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:49 pm

(OOC: Night.)

(IC) I should run back to Hirsch. Ok, here we go. Wolffe finishes eating his food. He then activates his semblance and runs back into the forest. He deactivates his semblance and runs back to where Hirsch is. "*pant* *pant* I need to run more. Sorry I ran out on you Hirsch. My bad. Ready to train?"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Hirsch brightened again when Wolffe appeared. "You came back!" he said happily, hugging his friend. "I was afraid you forgot all about me!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Wolffe hugs Hirsch back. "Of course I didn't forget about you buddy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next