RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:51 am

(OOC: Gotta leave again. See you all in 9 hours.)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:44 am

(OOC - guys we need to decide on the team name and then i can send to koop)
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:39 pm

((OOC: Still here and watching, Top is just trapped in the infirmary. ))
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:50 pm

(guys team wild-cat W- wolffe D- Dusk A-adriane T- Top)
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:08 pm

((OOC: Now I have to send you a video link ))
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:05 pm

(OOC: Wait, does that mean I'm the leader? Who is the leader?)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:08 pm

(OOC: I really like the team name. Also, cool video.)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:09 pm

(OOC: LOL, u would be the leader like Jaune or Ruby from the real series. AND what the hell are you smoking to make you think that's a good video, no offense to anyone that likes it.)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:11 pm

(OOC: Heh. The song is too repetitive, and also the video makes no sense. And that's pretty cool. Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Theta woke up to the sound of the breeze in the tree top. She got up carefully as not to wake up Dusk from his sleep, she smiled at him thinking 'He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping' She then looked around to see where Wolffe had gone.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Wolffe sees Theta wake up. "Oh, hold on Hirsch. Theta woke up." Wolffe runs over to where she is. "Well good morning Theta. How was your sleep?" Wolffe smiles.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:25 pm

"Oh hi Wolffe, brilliant sleep Dusk's lap makes a really good pillow" Theta smiled back at Wolffe
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:26 pm

"That;s nice. So, may I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:28 pm

"go on" Theta was wondering what it is that Wolffe wanted to know about
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:28 pm

"So... how long have you had a crush on Dusk?" Wolffe smiles knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Theta regretted saying the words 'go on' and went a bright shade of red "well.. um.." Theta hadn't expected a question like that and was completely lost for words she just wanted to curl up and fall asleep again
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:33 pm

"Don't worry, I won't tell anybody, but to be honest." Wolffe leans in. "I think Dusk has a crush on you too." Wolffe smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Dusk woke up, but decided to wait and act asleep, so that he could listen and see if what they would say.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:39 pm

"OK but don't even tell Dusk, yes i have a crush on him, i don't know how he would view me if he knew" Theta was blushing so much her face was completely red.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:41 pm

"Don't worry Theta, I won't tell anybody." Wolffe smiles again. "You can stop blushing you know. Dusk is still asleep."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Dusk pretended to wake up right then, he stretched and lifted his head up lazily, "Oh hey guys, how much longer have I been asleep?" he asked while yawning.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:43 pm

"Oh, morning Dusk. Not much longer. Me and Theta were just talking." Wolffe smiles innocently.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:44 pm

"Hm, anything interesting?" Dusk asked, getting up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:45 pm

"Not much really."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:47 pm

"Hey Dusk" Theta was still trying to stop herself from blushing but couldn't so she tried not to look at anyone and just stared down at the ground near her feet.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Dusk asked aloud, "Anybody in the mood for some breakfast? I am!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:51 pm

"Yeah! Come on Theta, let's go grab some food!" Wolffe starts to run off towards the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next