RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:03 pm

"Hehe. I would too. They're just so cute together."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Hirsch smiled. "Really? Awesome!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:10 pm

"Yeah." Wolffe smiles.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Hirsch smiled. "So, what now?" he asked. "Do we wait here until they wake up? Or what?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:19 pm

"I guess we could spar, but we'd have to go away from the lovebirds. I have been curious about your fighting style. But two rules. First one unarmed loses, and no lethal rounds. I'd hate for one of us to get hurt before initiation."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Hirsch jumped. "E-eh? S-spar?" he asked, looking terrified. "I-I would be very bad at it! A-and I don't want to waste my bullets, and that's about all I can use in my fighting..."

(OOC: Do we know when this will happen, anyway?)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:25 pm

"Don't worry about ammo." Wolffe ruffles around in his hoodie. "What calibur is your gun? And as for the bad at it, two things. One, I'm sure you're amazing at fighting, and two, even if you aren't, that's the whole reason for sparring. To practice fighting against a real target that fights back. Plus, I really need to practice against something that's long range. It's my main weakness."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Hirsch looked down. "O-okay. I-I can try. B-but I'm not making any promises at being any good, okay?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:30 pm

"I'm sure you're great. Now, what calibur?" Wolffe continues to rummage.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Hirsch shrugged. "Um, two pistols, and a rifle..." he said, shrugging helplessly.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Wolffe pulls out a box of stun shots. "Here, for the pistols try some .22 ammo. Tell me how it works out." He tosses the box to Hirsch and puts up a quick target. "Shoot at that when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:42 pm

Hirsch blushed. He took the ammo and fitted a couple of bullets inside one of the pistols. He looked at the target and held his pistol in one hand. The gun looked bigger than his hand, and almost impossible for him to use.

He took aim and fired. The pistol obviously had a little kick to it, as Hirsch was scooted back a couple of inches. The bullet had hit it's target in the middle. He blinked. "Oh, that'll work! But don't you need this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:47 pm

"Nah, I use darts. I just carry around extra ammo for guns, cause ya never know when you'll stumble across a free one. And also, just in case any of my new friends here used guns." Wolffe smiles, and rumages around in his pocket's some more. He pulls out three more boxes of non lethal and five boxes of lethal .22 ammo. "Here ya go Hirsch. I don't need em." Wolffe hands the ammo boxes to Hirsch. "As for your rifle, try the .22 again. If that doesn't work, I'm sure I've got some that will.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Hirsch nodded, loading his pistols first, then loading the rifle, which was bigger looking than his skinny waist. "Okay. Thank you. When should we begin?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:58 pm

"Well, first you should try the rifle to make sure that's the right ammo. The target is still there. Punch another hole right through the center." Wolffe smiles and gives Hirsch a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:09 am

Hirsch looked at him. "Well, okay... If that's okay with you." He brought the rifle up to his shoulder. He eyes the target carefully, then pulled the trigger.

The rifle had a real kick as he sent him sliding back several feet. He still hit dead center. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:12 am

"Nice shot! And you said you weren't good at fighting. Pssh. You're a natural shot. I'm actually a little scared now. Heh. Well, I'm ready when you are. You start it off." Wolffe gives Hirsch another thumbs up and tenses up, ready to spring away.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:53 am

(OOC Initiation starts on this Friday. I don't know when this Friday, but probably once everyone on the west coast gets on. So around 6 pm EAst Coast time and 3pm west coast time)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:58 am

Before Theta fell asleep, he gave her a quick kiss on her forehead, rubbed her ears a bit, then leaned back and tried not to disturb her sleep, and he started to fall asleep, but not before hearing Wolffe's and Hirsch's conversation. He smiled on the inside, but before he could say anything to them, he fell into a deep sleep, sleeping peacefully which was rare for him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:52 am

(OOC- im mailing our team to koop today so we may not need to do the initiation but keep in for now until further notice, may not be able to have dark blue)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:57 am

(OOC Good luck, I hopes he accepts it.)
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 am

(OCC oh noes this friday? I will be gone, far away from internet connection (except for morning), that day!)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:28 am

(OOC just tell them and come up with something. Just find a partner and quick do it all, or glhf cause I'm out of ideas now.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:57 am

Theta looked at Dusk "Thank you, Dusk you are a true friend..." Theta fell asleep halfway through her sentence. She feel into a deep and natural sleep for the first time since she left home for Beacon, she knew Dusk would be there if she ever needed help.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:40 am

(OOC: I hope he accepts it too.)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:51 am

(OOC: Gotta leave again. See you all in 9 hours.)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:44 am

(OOC - guys we need to decide on the team name and then i can send to koop)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next