RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:30 pm

"Not a big thing. Maybe something small... How about we go get a bunch of candy from the cafeteria? That seems fitting."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Dusk perked up at this. "See you all there!" he said before giving Theta a quick peck on the cheek then shadow traveling to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Wolffe smiles wide and runs off towards the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Theta made her way to the cafeteria "see you there" she shouted to Dusk. "meet you there Wolffe" as she picked up the pace a little
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:36 pm

"Hey, wait up!" Wolffe laughs and catches up to Theta, matching her pace.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:41 pm

(OOC: Got to go. Christmas party at school. Later.)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:43 pm

(OOC Cya later Wolffy)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:47 pm

(OOC probably speak later can stay up later no school now until new year)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:52 pm

(Ooc now that u all leave, I can't do anything till tommorow afternoon cause I'm east coast time zone)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:53 pm

(OOC - im still here for now)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:56 pm

(Ooc good thing, thought I'd be bored Smile)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Theta walked back into the clearing and looked around to see if Dusk or Wolffe had arrived back yet
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:02 pm

((OOC: Sheesh, she has been offline for a while. think I should just have Top slip out the door without waking her? ))
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Dusk walked outing the shadows and said, "Beat you here." He said smiling cockily.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:06 pm

"Hey Dusk" Theta walked over to Dusk and gave him a quick hug "what did you get?"

(OOC - threads dead)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:06 pm

(Ooc idkdo whatever floats ur boat)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:08 pm

"Oh nothing much," Dusk said smiling sheepishly "just 5 of everything."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:17 pm

"got enough then" Theta said jokingly "I got a load of sweets..." Theta empties her pockets to reveal all the sweets she had got "there's all sort's"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Dusk emptied out all of his pockets making a pile twice the size of theta's. "same here." He took a cookie and launched it at her forehead. "Bulls eye!" He yelled as it hit, chuckling at the same time
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:29 pm

"ouch, well, you certainly got a lot, your piles double the size of mine!" Theta then reached into her pile and pulled out a piece of honeycomb and threw it at Dusk
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Dusk caught it mid air with his mouth and started to eat it. "It's mine now," he said while eating while grabbing a lollipop and chucking it at Theta. "If its a sweet war you want, I'll give you one." He then started throwing everything he had in his pile at her, then tackling heron the confusion
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Theta giggled as she lay next to Dusk in a mess of sweets "that was fun" she turned towards Dusk she looked into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:40 pm

He laid on her stomach this time and purred. "You make a good pillow too you know." He looked up into her eyes as well."what do I have something on my face?"
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Qopster wrote:
Dusk jumped down, as silent as a shadow, and grabbed Thana's shoulders from behind, yelling BOO into her ear, trying to scare her.

"Funny," Thana said, clearly unamused. "So, want to have a quick session of sparring?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 pm

(Ooc for back then just picture this response. "Nah not right now. I seam to have a bad history with sparring with others. Seem to always cause fights or heated arguments."
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:02 pm

"Oh, so you are scared? You don't want to lose against me, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Dusk curled up into a ball with his head in Theta's lap and his tail in his face. "Consider this making us even for me letting you sleep in my lap." He said as he closed his eyes. As he slept, his ears twitched and he left out soft snores filled with soft purrs as he cuddled agianst her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next