RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:43 pm

"Should actually be relatively easy to have done today too... so you might be going to sleep with my name."

Forcing Chiu to lay down, Viola sits on top of the other woman for a moment before leaning down to give her a kiss. "So we're in agreement then? You take my name and get added to all of my accounts as such. The bank card would take a while to get... but you could at least use mine now, so that would work... so you're fine with me taking care of you, then?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:11 pm

"Alright, you can take care of me." Chiu agreed before returning Viola's kiss twice over. "Not sure I'll be very good as a housewife though." Dipping her head slighting, she trailed a series kisses along Viola's chin, throat, and collar bone. "You might. Need those. Handcuffs a bit." She suggested between each kiss. Her hands roaming over the other woman's body.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:34 pm

"Hey... you said we were taking a break for the day..." Viola mock complains, not really caring if they resumed the antics. "Though we would have to leave soon if we wanted to get everything done..."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:09 pm

"Oh, alright." Chiu replied before laying another kiss on Viola's lips. And then another. "One sec." The next was a bit stronger, a bit more wanting. "Last time, I swear." Now longer, deeper. "Oh screw it!" Pulling her fiance in tight, Chiu kissed Viola as hard and deeply as she could. As if she was trying to consume Viola with a single kiss. After what seemed like an eternity Chiu broke away and fell back onto the bed. A pleasant warmth spreading throughout her body. "Okay. All done." She announced breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Enjoying every kiss more than the last, Viola whines in disappointment when Chiu lets up. "Well that's cheating... now I don't want to leave either."

Snaking her hands under Chiu's shirt, she leans down to kiss the love of her life yet again, releasing it to whisper in her ear. "You can take my name any day of the week anyway... but I want you now."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:27 pm

"Not cheating." Chiu corrected as she felt Viola's fingers run along her skin. "Merely pursuading." Her own hands began roaming, forcing their way around the cloth barriers that kept Chiu from her goal. She had wanted to keep her hands off Viola, at least for a little while, and yet here they were again just a few minutes later. And for the first time Chiu was happy she had been to weak to accomplish something. "You may want me." She whispered as the two continued to kiss. "But I will want you always." She promised.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Writhing in pure enjoyment from Chiu's actions, Viola continues with her own. Placing kisses all over the other woman's upper body, she knows that if an afterlife existed... there was no way it could be better than this. "I have wanted you for such a long time... and will want you for the rest of time. But you still cheated." Is whispered huskily in to the other girl's ear,

Swiftly tugging Chiu's shirt off, she smiles at the sight before her. "And to think... we just got dressed. But oh well."

Fade it up, haters.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:34 pm

"I've got to admit." Chiu said with a smile as she rested her head on the pillow beneath her. "Beds do make things a bit more comfortable." Despite the frequency it had been happening, the novelty of laying there naked with Viola in her arms had yet to wear off. "Not that I could ever be uncomfortable with you next to me." She clarified with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:57 pm

"I toooooold you beds were better. But now that you're here... I'm not letting you leave for tonight." Planting a kiss on Chiu's lips with the last statement, partially to prevent the woman from complaining... but mostly because she really wanted to. She really didn't want Chiu to go back to Beacon at all... but knew the other girl had plans for her life, and Viola certainly didn't want to hinder her future wife. Besides, worst case was she had to wait four years to actually have Chiu in her bed every night... that wasn't too bad, considering both of them were young.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:14 pm

"Okay. Tonight it's just us." Chiu agreed breathlessly once their lips had parted. "But, if I must spend all week with only the memories of your body to warm me, I had better memorize every single inch of it." And she planned to, by the time she would have to leave the warm embrace of Viola's bed and return to cold solitude of her own, she wanted to know Viola's body even better than she knew her own.

Kissing Viola once above each eye and another on her nose, Chiu began to commit each to memory. "I think I'll start up her and get to the...tastier bits a little later." She promised with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:48 pm

"Mmm... who knew that the closed off woman I met on that airship would be such a naughty girl in bed?" Viola replies teasingly, returning Chiu's kisses in turn. Taking advantage of Chiu yet again, however, she twists their bodies to end up sitting on top of her. Grabbing both of the other woman's wrists, she holds them in place for a moment. "You know... my offer of you just flat moving in still stands. It's going to be sooooooooo lonely without you here every night..."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:54 pm

Chiu struggled weakly against Viola's grasp. Not to break free from her, or to throw her off, but to simply bring her within reach. It was near torture. Having Viola so close yet unable to kiss her, to touch her. Chiu's hands flexed mindlessly, as if they could somehow coax Viola closer though sheer will alone. The fight went out of her slightly as Viola again asked her to stay. Her desire to spend every waking moment with her love clashed violently with the knowledge that she could abandon her new team days after it was formed. "I want to." She confessed, head falling back onto the bed. "Gods know I do, but I just can't leave them now. I don't really know, but I don't think they could handled being abandoned again."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Sighing softly before leaning down to plant a kiss on Chiu's lips, Viola smiles slightly. Releasing her grip on the other woman's arms, she moves back in to her normal sitting position before speaking. "I understand. I don't like it, but I understand. But you are all mine Friday afternoon to Monday morning. And you don't get to argue on that point, at all."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:54 am

"I wouldn't dream of it." Chiu promised as she sat up and wrapped her arms around Viola before kissing her neck again. "And I am pretty sure I'm going to be skipping a few Monday morning classes here and there." Her hands resumed their roaming over Viola's body once more. "Unless you plan on kicking me out of your bed that is."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:32 am

Leaning forward to plant another kiss on Chiu's lips, Viola gently pushes the other girl back down to the bed. "I would never kick you out of my bed, even though you're being a naughty girl at the moment. In fact... I'm kind of tempted to tie you to the bed instead. How does that sound?" Is whispered in to Chiu's ear, with Viola's hands gripping the other woman's wrists again. Pinning them above Chiu's head, she nuzzles the other woman's neck gently before whispering again. "If I'm honest... it sounds like a lot of fun to me. But if you're tired... or want a break... or just aren't in the mood, it can wait. For a little bit, at least."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:14 pm

"Always in the mood for you." Chiu swore with a grin. The frequency of their loving had done little to sate Chiu's desires. Her body was sore and exhausted, yes, but she still wanted more. She was, quite literally, addicted to the raven haired girl on top of her. No amount of pleasure she could give or receive would ever be enough.

Struggling slightly to reach Viola's lips with her own, Chiu tried her best seductive purr. "Do with me what you what you will."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Releasing Chiu's wrists again, Viola places a soft kiss on the woman's lips before laying down next to her."While I love that you're so open to try new things... I do think we need a break. Considering we've been at this for hours... we are going to burn ourselves out, sooner or later. Plus... we don't really know all that much about each other, and I'd like to learn everything about you."

Snuggling up to Chiu's body, she kisses the woman again. "Besides... I want to surprise you with that kind of thing sometime in the future, when you're at one-hundred percent. "
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Chiu forced down the pangs of disappointment she felt when Viola called a stop to their play. Logically she knew it was the smart thing to do, it hadn't been that long since she had done the same, but that did not prevent her from wanting to continue. Although, the idea of a connection with Viola that wasn't solely physical was quite intriguing. Chiu had never been a social person, this was her first relationship of any kind, but she had a feeling they would need something more than just sex if this was going to last. "Alright." Chiu agreed. Smiling at the relatively new, but somehow still familiar, sensation of Viola's body pressed against her own. "What would you like to know?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:59 am

Reaching over to pull a blanket over their naked forms, Viola frowns at Chiu's question. She wasn't really sure what she wanted to know, but she did know that eventually she wanted to know Chiu as well as she knew herself... "Hmm... I don't actually know. Start with the first thing that comes to mind, and we can trade off like that? Though you know quite a lot about me already..."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Chiu snuggled down a bit deeper under the blanket, drawing extra warmth from it and Viola. "Well, you already know about the bad stuff. The things I don't really like thinking about, so I guess I can tell you about some of the other." Chiu reflected briefly before continuing.

"The main reason I wanted to become a Huntress was to fulfill Ce's legacy. To live the life he was supposed to. But lately...lately I've been thinking that this is what I was meant to do. That, as terrible as that damnable keep was, it taught me that we are at war. That there are worse things in this world than Grimm and if the strong aren't there to fight them off mankind doesn't stand a chance."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Viola can't help but frown at Chiu's response. She knew the other woman would continue wanting to fight Grimm... but to actually involve herself in something she saw as a war? Viola did not like the sound of that at all. But that was a topic best saved for another day. No matter what, she could never hold Chiu back... even if it meant a risk to the other woman's safety.

"I don't really know what I want to do with my future, besides spend as much of it with you as possible. The whole assassin thing was never going to last... but I also don't really have qualifications for anything else. I still don't really think we're going to win the fight with the Grimm, either."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:38 pm

"Maybe." Chiu agreed quietly. "Maybe resisting is just slowly postponing the inevitable, but isn't it better to go down fighting than to just close our eyes and wait to die?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:32 am

"That depends on who you wait with." Viola replies softly, closing her eyes in thought. "I'd rather die with you in my arms than apart on a battlefield, for example. Though... before I met you, I was content with any death. And I still might be... but only if it was by your side."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Chiu shuddered at the thought of Viola dying, with her or not, it was not something she wanted to imagine. "I used to think I wouldn't mind dying. Almost welcomed it, but now? The thought of leaving you, losing you, scares me. Even for a good reason." She was talking in circles, not really sure what she was trying to say. Or even how she felt, really. She just had to hope Viola understood her confusion.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:47 pm

Feeling pangs of guilt from Chiu's reaction, Viola can't help but attempt to reassure the other woman... both mentally and physically. Or at least, she would try. Snuggling as close to Chiu's naked form as she can, Viola places a kiss against the other woman's cheek before speaking. "You don't have to worry about that. I won't be actively seeking death anymore, even though I think I deserve it for everything I've done. But a lifetime with you is just too good to pass up, no matter what."

The problem was... Viola was sure that problems involving Yvaine would start, and rather soon.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:48 pm

A short laugh escaped Chiu. It almost sounded as if Viola didn't realize she was what made being together worth it. Once more pressing her lips to Viola's own, Chiu whispered into her mouth. "I'm just some crazy girl, you are the good one here. Well, good in a relative sense."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:04 pm

"I'm not so sure about that. At least you're attempting to do something good with your life, while I'm sitting here being extremely negative about mine." Viola retorts, frowning inwardly. Chiu wasn't entirely right or wrong in this situation though... Viola felt that she was a significantly less sane person, just managed to hide it better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next