RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Seiryuu24

Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:04 am

"Umm...okay." Chiu replied sheepishly. She turned the knobs and stuck her hand under the water, although the billowing steam indicated the water was hot enough. "Let me know if that is too hot." She advised Viola. "I'm kind of an old man when it comes to bathing. The hotter the better."
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:49 am

Shrugging briefly before stepping to the streams of water, she pulls Chiu in with her. "Nothing wrong with hot. Considering all of our antics today, I'd say it's probably best for us anyway."

Planting a brief kiss to Chiu's lips, Viola locates her favorite body wash and starts lathering the other woman up, paying special attention to a few areas in specific. "If you like hot thinks so much, maybe we'll buy a hot-tub or jacuzzi or something soon. Or both."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:39 pm

"I used to like hot things," Chiu cooed under her fiance's ministrations, before returning the kiss. "But you blow them all out of the water."

Not have been much for simple luxuries however, Chiu was a little confused by Viola's suggestion. "What's the difference?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Frowning after Chiu's question, Viola feels kind of dumb for a moment. "Good question. I actually don't think there is one..."

Shrugging off her stupidity, she continues lathering Chiu's body with soap, making sure to massage everything and get the girl nice and clean.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:15 pm

"Oh... Okay then" Chiu said, still slightly confused by the need for two names for the same item. But seeing as there were more important things to take care of, she pushed that into the back of her mind. As Viola finished soaping her down, Chiu turned embrace her with a predatory grin on her face. "My turn." Chiu declared as she washing Viola's body. Her hands rubbing, kneading, and more than a little probing.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Shivering at Chiu's actions, Viola can't help but smile. "You're cheating... I at least played fair when I was taking care of you..." Despite her words, however, she was enjoying what the other woman was doing... but had to make a note to return the favor in the future. "So... what're we going to do for the rest of the day, really?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:37 pm

'Hmm... I hadn't thought about it." Chiu replied. Her actions now dedicated more to cleaning than play. "I kind of want to show us off at school, but I don't know if I want to thank your robo-ex for letting you go or rub his face in it." Neither seemed like a very good idea, to be sure, but a small part of Chiu wanted to make the entire academy jealous that she was with Viola and they were not. Even if it meant pissing off a walking tank. "Although, we never did go shopping last time did we?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Scratching the back of her head briefly at Chiu's mention of Beacon, Viola can't help but feel guilty. Now was pretty much the best time to tell her about the incident with the Guard... but she didn't want Chiu to be disappointed in her. It was an interesting problem, to say the least. Viola did want complete honesty in their relationship, she may as well be the one to start. "Shopping is good. We could pick out new furniture and take a look at hot-tubs as well."

Moving herself to rest against Chiu's body, she pauses the other girl's actions for a moment. "However... I don't think me showing up at the school is the best idea. There is a legitimate reason why I didn't show up that night of the ball. I stopped by Alani's dorm on the way over, and saw her for one, pants-less, and for two, being pretty much assaulted by the Guard. I intervened, starting off fairly nicely, kind of demanding they at least let her get pants on... so on. All of my requests slash demands were refused, however, and my blood was beginning to boil."

Taking a deep breath and releasing it with a slow sigh, she turned to look Chiu in the eye for the next part. "I think I told you that I haven't killed anyone since starting at Beacon... which is true, but the desire has been there the entire time. And the night of the ball was no different. I eventually hit my limit for dealing with the guard, and attempted to kill her. The details are rather messy, but I am being honest when I say she is alive. At any rate, I was placed in to a sort of... temporary custody, and the matter with Alani resolved itself behind the scenes after that. At any rate... I'm fairly sure I am one of the least welcome people on the campus at the moment... not really a problem for me, but I don't want to make it a problem for you."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:22 am

For a few moments Chiu simply stood there with water pouring over the both of them. She didn't know what to say, how to convey how angry she was. Not at Viola though, never. She was angry at herself. 'Two weeks.' She thought. 'We could have "us" two weeks ago, but I just had to assume Viola had stood me up on purpose.'

Chiu's brow furrowed as she looked into Viola's eyes and asked the questions that poured from her without conscious thought. "Why didn't you tell me?" She began. "I could have been there for you. I should have been there for you. I swore I would protect you and Alani, how long did that last? Three hours? Four? There I was getting mad at you for not showing up, while you were doing what should have been doing! Stupid! Chalk up another screw up for me." Her vision was beginning to blur, whether from the shower or her own tears she did not know, she simply collapsed to her knees. Whispering softly. "You shouldn't have had to do that. I should have been there."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:46 am

Placing Chiu's head against her chest, Viola kisses the other woman's forehead before saying anything. "You did nothing wrong. I'm GLAD you didn't get involved, because I can deal with the things that happened to me. I'm not so sure you could have. You may have said you'd protect us, but you need to remember I've been protecting myself for almost 8 years."

Using one hand to tilt Chiu's head up, she wipes away the tears in the other woman's eyes and gives her another kiss before continuing. "You need to stop being so hard on yourself about everything. If you had been there, things may have been different, sure, but you weren't. And that's completely okay. You can't be there for everyone at every minute of every day. And you'll destroy yourself if you keep thinking you can."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:09 pm

"But..." Chiu began before she caught herself. She had promised she would stop doing this. The constant, unmitigated, self-hate and abuse. But it came to her so easily, it was almost like a subconscious tick. Besides, she had already broken one promise to her love already. She'd be damned before she did it again.

"You shouldn't have had to do that." She repeated quietly. "What if something happened? What if they took you away from me? I couldn't bare it."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Placing another kiss against Chiu's forehead, Viola sighs lightly before resting her own head against the other girl's. She loved the taller woman, really, but this was going to be an annoying habit to get her to move past. But if she could stop killing people for Chiu, Chiu could stop being so negative for her. It was only fair."You're right, I shouldn't have had to. But you shouldn't have had to, either. It was the Guard's screw up, and Aphelion's, not mine, yours, or Alani's. Besides, the Guard is already paying for it, and will probably continue to. So quit worrying about it. It happened, everyone is alive, and the only real downside is that I'm probably not going to continue at Beacon."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:57 am

"I know. I really do." Chiu said as she held Viola. "You are everything good in my life, I just don't want anything bad to happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:24 am

"I share your concern, really I do. I will do anything to protect you, even if it results in injuries for me. And if not telling you something protects you, I'll do that too, even though I would like absolute honesty from our relationship."

Reaching over with one arm, she turns the water off... figuring they should probably get out of the shower at some point. "Which reminds me. I love you, Chiu."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:02 pm

'If you love me, then lie to me and tell me they didn't hurt you.' Chiu said silently as the last rivulets of water ran down their bodies. She knew Viola was hiding something from her. Something important. Viola had practically told her she was hiding something bad. Something that would hurt Chiu if she knew. Although every terrible thing she could imagine happening to her love played out in her head, Chiu forced those thoughts away and stood once more. If Viola felt it was better that she didn't know then Chiu would trust her judgement.

"I love you too." She answered with a soft kiss. "And I'm sorry I keep acting like this. I know you don't like it, but it's harder to change than I thought it would be."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Viola returns Chiu's kiss, a soft smile following it. "As long as you're trying, I don't mind. I will be here for you every step of the way, for everything."

Pulling down a pair of towels from one of the bars in the bathroom, she hands one to Chiu before drying herself off, letting both of them think in relative silence for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Chiu sighed deeply as she wrapped herself in Viola's loaned towel. Despite not having quite forgiven herself for not being there when Viola was in trouble, she did feel a little better about it. It was as if the water running down the drain carried a fragment of her stress and self-loathing with it. Viola was much, much, too good to her if she was willing to work with her to slay her personal demons. 'Although, I guess this is "our" towel now isn't?' The thought brought a smile to her lips and brightened her mood enough to tease the woman she was going to marry over a small portion of her story. "Soo... What were you and Alani doing without pants on?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest, in a show of faux anger.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Finishing her drying off, Viola rolls her eyes at Chiu's question, well aware of what the other woman was doing. "Nothing overly exciting, unfortunately. I mean... she was restrained by the Guard, and I was kind of handcuffed myself... a little difficult to accomplish anything like that."

Raking her eyes over the other woman's body, she can't help but purr in delight, hoping Chiu didn't catch the sound. "However... maybe sometime you'll let me show you how being handcuffed can be fun."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:46 am

The idea of being restrained during sex both scared and thrilled Chiu. To be completely helpless and at the mercy of Viola while the girl had her way with her... It was almost beyond anything she could imagine. Not that she thought Viola would hurt her of course, more that Chiu could imagine what she would to Viola if she was the one bound and helpless and the idea of being on the receiving end of such acts was almost more than she could handle. "As long as I'm with you I wouldn't mind trying." Chiu answered with a sly smile. "I think I've got a pretty good idea already though."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:57 am

Standing on her toes, she plants another kiss on Chiu's lips, and returns the girl's smile. "We'll see about that... someday. We've both had enough excitement for today, I think."

Moving in to the bedroom, she locates underwear for herself, and grabs a pair of pants and a shirt as well. Turning back to Chiu, she frowns briefly. "If you're going to be spending more time here, maybe we should buy you some new clothes to have... just in case? There's a few other things I'd like to do in regards to our relationship as well... so, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:56 am

"Sure." Chiu replied as she redressed. She did need to buy some more clothes but, since they were more for Viola than herself, she wanted to pay for them with her own funds. Or her parent's funds at least. 'Well, maybe I can just get a few now and buy more on my own later.' She mused silently.

"But not too much ok? I need to pay my fair share." She wanted to share in all aspects of a marriage, even if her future wife was up to her neck in cash.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:22 am

Getting herself dressed as well, she frowns again at Chiu thinking she has to pay for anything... well, at least directly. "Well... that's one of the things I wanted to discuss and potentially take care of. I was wondering if you wanted your name put on all of my accounts... getting your own bank cards and everything... and maybe you'd like to legally change your last name to mine, or would you rather wait till we're married?"

Moving over to give the taller woman another kiss, she pulls Chiu over to sit on the bed. She really hoped Chiu understood where she was coming from... and would agree with at least some of the things she'd be proposing. "I want to join you in everything... and I want you to join me in everything, too. I will understand if you have reservations about it, and want to think on it. We are moving kind of fast... at least compared to normal couples."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:15 am

Leaning over Chiu placed her head on Viola's and held her. "I just don't want you to think I'm trying to take advantage of you," She explained. "That I only want to be with you because you have money. I want to be with you, a part of you, money or no. Although, Chiu Fong Aria does have a nice ring to it doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:53 am

Cuddling up against Chiu, Viola smiles at the woman's words. "Well... you have taken advantage of me, quite a few times already... but I do understand your true meaning." She responds with a warm, teasing tone clear in her voice. "It's entirely up to you how far we take things at the moment. I want the option there, and I want you to know that I will always be here to provide for you and support you."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:51 pm

"Simply allowing me to be with you is more than I could ever want." Chiu replied with a kiss. "But I would like us to be us, not just you and me. So maybe we can get the paper work to take your name started when we go out today."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:43 pm

"Should actually be relatively easy to have done today too... so you might be going to sleep with my name."

Forcing Chiu to lay down, Viola sits on top of the other woman for a moment before leaning down to give her a kiss. "So we're in agreement then? You take my name and get added to all of my accounts as such. The bank card would take a while to get... but you could at least use mine now, so that would work... so you're fine with me taking care of you, then?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:11 pm

"Alright, you can take care of me." Chiu agreed before returning Viola's kiss twice over. "Not sure I'll be very good as a housewife though." Dipping her head slighting, she trailed a series kisses along Viola's chin, throat, and collar bone. "You might. Need those. Handcuffs a bit." She suggested between each kiss. Her hands roaming over the other woman's body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next