RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Briefly rolling her eyes at the mention of being hypnotized, Viola can't help but smile. "If I somehow have the ability to hypnotize people, I'm kinda bummed I won't be using it anymore... I mean, not killing people and being faithful to you kind of eliminate all the uses for something like that."

Moving her body to give Chiu another kiss, this one being a light yet lustful one on the lips, Viola smiles again. "Not that I mind either of those things, really. I said I was willing to do anything for you, and I meant it. And I truly love you, as much as I could love anyone."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:05 pm

"I love you too." Chiu agreed, returning the kiss. "More than I ever have or ever will."

Rolling over so that their positions were now reversed, with Chiu on top, she slid down Viola's body. "I believe you mention something about practice, no?" She said as she knelt down in front of her love, licking her lips. "Might as well start now. Gom bui!" She doubted Viola spoke Cantonese, and this wasn't normally when that particular saying was used, but Chiu truly wanted to 'dry the cup.'

AND...FAAADDDEEE
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Cuddling against Chiu's body after another round of their antics, Viola gives the other girl a soft kiss on the lips before speaking. "You know, if you keep doing things like that... I just won't let you leave. I already don't want to let you, but I understand you have other things to take care of."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:53 pm

"Someday." Chiu promised. "Soon." She hated to deny Viola, especially since it was something she wanted as well, but now wasn't the time. Maybe once her team was whole again she could give into her own desires. Forcing herself to smile Chiu returned the kiss. "Besides, if I was living here, I don't think I would ever give you a chance to dress again."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:24 am

"You don't have to promise me anything, Chiu. Well, maybe that you'll always be mine... but beyond that, I never want to see you hurt yourself by promising something you might just not be ready to do." Giving the other girl yet another kiss, she smiles at the threat... or tease... or promise. Or whatever it was. "Is there something wrong with never being dressed? I don't really have to leave for anything, except maybe shopping... And once you finish with school, that could be the case as well."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:29 pm

A life dedicated solely to love. It sounded quite compelling, at least at first, but if the last decade of training had taught her anything about herself it was this. Chiu was a Huntress. Perhaps not in name yet, that would come later, but in spirit. It wasn't just the eradication of Grimm she enjoyed, although that was a nice bonus, she simply enjoyed fighting. Pushing her mind and body to new limits coupled with a flood of adrenaline made for an intoxicating rush. She couldn't imagine doing, being, anything else.

"I don't think I could ever give up on hunting." She replied as she pulled Viola closer. "But getting all dirty and sweaty hunting, and then coming home to you to get dirty and sweaty 'cleaning up?' Yeah, I could live with that."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Placing her lips to Chiu's for what could have been the hundredth time for the day, Viola smiles again. Pondering over the other woman's thoughts for a few, she has to agree. She could never force Chiu to give anything up, even if it meant putting either of them in danger. And the second part about them getting dirty and sweaty together was good too. "Speaking of getting dirty... well in this case, clean. Maybe we should head to the showers? We're not exactly the most sanitary people in the world at the moment..."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:31 am

Chiu's lips moved and sounds came out, as she seemingly tried to pull Viola's body into her own, but call them words would be a stretch. Even she wasn't quite sure what she had actually said, but she hoped her girl in her arms would understand that she was quite comfortable where they were. Besides letting the raven haired beauty to leave her arms, even for a moment, would be an unbearable torture. Wanting to make sure the message was understood, she tried again. "Just a little while longer." She begged. "I don't want to let you go."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Smiling at Chiu's adorable noises, and even wider at the other girl's statement, Viola just falls deeper in love. How she got so lucky, she'd never know... but she hoped it would never have to stop. Snuggling up as close to the other woman as she could, she felt a mixture of emotions running through her mind. And it was at that point, for whatever reason, that she knew she had to tell Chiu about the incident with the Guard. The real question was when to do it? She certainly couldn't ruin the moment here. So she would wait. "I love you, Chiu, and if you want me next to you, under you, or on top of you for the rest of time, then I have no problems with that."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:46 pm

"Always and forever." Chiu whispered as she drifted in and out of sleep. How long she lay there, warm and content with Viola in her arms, she couldn't say. Minutes? Hours? Years? Time had a habit of slowing to a stop when she was with her love. Not that she minded of course, it made for very enjoyable moments that seemed to last eons.

She was pulled from bliss as a faint acrid scent tickled her nose. "Cookies!" She exclaimed as her eyes snapped open and consciousness bursts back into her brain. "Viola. We forgot the cookies." Chiu felt bad for letting her selfishness get the better of her. She had been half joking when she had suggested letting the cookies burn, but now that they had, she realized she had inadvertently ruined Viola's hard work.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:58 pm

"No we didn't. I remembered they were there, I just don't care. Spending time with you is better in every way." Viola retorted, giving Chiu a soft kiss afterwards. "You'll need to learn that I don't forget things easily... if at all. I remember every. Single. Moment. I've ever spent with you, and I wouldn't trade them for anything."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:59 pm

A warm flutter passed through Chiu when Viola spoke. Although she still felt bad about wasting Viola's culinary efforts, she had to agree that spending more time with Viola in her arms made up for that. Returning the kiss, and then another, she whispered softly. "You are the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I love you more than I could have ever imagined, even if it took me so long to realize it."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Shivering slightly in delight at Chiu's words, Viola gives the girl another kiss before smiling softly. She was entirely prepared to spend the rest of the day, week, or all of time, cuddled with the girl laying next to her. "I didn't mind waiting. I would have given you all the time in the universe to make up your mind, regardless of what you ended up deciding in the end. And now that I have you completely, I'm never going to let you go."

Hugging Chiu as closely as possible, Viola whispers in the other girls ear. "And this is the part where I ask you if you'll marry me, eventually at least. You can pick out the ring or whatever if you want, or I can surprise you sometime soon."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Kissing Viola on her shoulder Chiu answered with a smile. "Do you really think you need to ask me? Of course I will marry you." Again and again she kissed her love. "You don't need to get me anything though, being with you is more than enough."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:23 pm

"Good." Viola replies, kissing the love of her life yet again. "I'm still going to get you something, though. And you can't say that the car I already bought you counts."

As much as she loved being entangled with Chiu, Viola really felt the need to stretch. Figuring she's healthy enough, she decides she can live for another few minutes at least... though a shower would be in high demand afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Chiu pouted slightly. "Pretty sure it does count." She argued half-heartedly. She didn't really want Viola to spend more money one her, but she liked the idea of having a symbol of their love she could keep with her always. Something that would announce to all the world that she was loved by the greatest woman in the world. A giant neon sign and blaring loudspeaker combo would provide the desired effect, but that seemed a tad... heavy, so a ring was an acceptable substitute.

"But a ring works too. Just as long as you love me, everything else is just background noise."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:36 pm

"Something I bought before I had the intention of proposing does not count, and you know it, Chiu" Viola retorts lightly. Placing another kiss against Chiu's lips, she holds this one for a long moment, showing her girlfriend... no wait, her fiancée all of her desires. Releasing the kiss, she smiles a little deviously as she maneuvers both of their bodies, ending up on top of the other girls' stomach. "So... we'll go shopping sometime soon, maybe in a week or two. There's a few things I wanted to pick up at the jewelry store anyway. But other things come first. Like you."

Anddddddddd Fade.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:12 pm

For the nth time that day Chiu basked in the effects of their love. Her heart raced, and her breath was short, but she couldn't have felt happier. Earlier they had been girlfriends and lovers. Now they were fiances, promised to each other from now until the end of time. That fact alone had left her desires right on the edge. An edge Viola had pushed her over more than once.

Fighting to bring her pulse back to normal Chiu giggled lightly. "We'd better add a new couch to that shopping list. I'm pretty sure we've ruined this one by now."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Snuggling up against Chiu again, Viola giggles as well, though she does frown slightly. "This is why we should be on a bed... at least you can change sheets and blankets..." She whines slightly, not really caring about the potentially ruined couch, or anything else save for the woman in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:32 pm

"I know love," Chiu agreed as she pulled Viola closer. "But I just couldn't let you go." Even now she didn't want to, but at the rate this day was going, if they didn't come up for air now there was a good chance Chiu would end up as little more than a dried, withered, husk before the day was over. Not that it wouldn't be a fantastic way to go, but more play time now would eliminate future play time. She'd rather sacrifice a little bit now for much, much, more in the years to come.

"Although, unless you plan on draining me completely, we should probably take a break and recharge." She suggested, placing a soft kiss to Viola's lips. "I haven't quite gotten used to this exercise regime of yours yet. It's, by far, my favorite though."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Returning Chiu's kiss, Viola smiles at the women next to her. "I'm not the guilty party here... you were just as eager as I was, and you know it." Not that Viola was complaining. She was more than happy with the way events of the day had gone so far, and was perfectly fine with a relatively 'boring' afternoon by most peoples standards. Next thing to do certainly had to be a shower, then actually eating food they cooked... and then who knows. Maybe fall asleep watching a movie on TV or something. Viola had the chance to have a normal life, for what seemed like the first time in the last nearly 8 years. She was going to take it, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:49 pm

"Well, if somebody wasn't so sexy, maybe this wouldn't have happened." Chiu teased with a smile. Not that it would have really mattered. Chiu's desires were fueled my Viola's inner beauty rather than her outer, so even if she hadn't been the most beautiful creature Chiu had ever seen she would still want Viola as ardently as she did. "I doubt it thought." She finished with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Poking Chiu on the forehead with a smile, Viola can't help but laugh softly. "You're not so bad yourself, sweetheart." Snuggling up against Chiu again, she *almost* wishes they didn't need to take a shower... but the thought of cleaning her future wife's body again was just too tempting. And god she loved thinking those words. "We should probably head to the shower soon... and I promise, no ravishing this time."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:12 pm

'Awww...' Chiu inwardly whined as Viola pressed in closer. Despite every fiber of her being screaming at her to stay on the couch, Chiu forced herself to stand and stretch. "If you think I could possibly keep my hands of you once we're are all soapy..." She left the rest unsaid as she pulled her fiance into her arms. "I can bare keep them off you as it is."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:31 pm

"I never said you couldn't ravish me... but you said we had to relax, at least a little, and I agree. We can always make it up later..." Getting up to stretch as well, she stands on her toes to plant another kiss on Chiu's lips before heading off to the shower. Starting it off at room temperature as usual, she figures at least this time can be used to learn some more about her future wife... like what kind of showers she prefers. "This time, you change it to whatever you like. I need to learn more about you if we're going to be together forever... and this is a good place to start."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:04 am

"Umm...okay." Chiu replied sheepishly. She turned the knobs and stuck her hand under the water, although the billowing steam indicated the water was hot enough. "Let me know if that is too hot." She advised Viola. "I'm kind of an old man when it comes to bathing. The hotter the better."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:49 am

Shrugging briefly before stepping to the streams of water, she pulls Chiu in with her. "Nothing wrong with hot. Considering all of our antics today, I'd say it's probably best for us anyway."

Planting a brief kiss to Chiu's lips, Viola locates her favorite body wash and starts lathering the other woman up, paying special attention to a few areas in specific. "If you like hot thinks so much, maybe we'll buy a hot-tub or jacuzzi or something soon. Or both."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]   Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viola's Apartment (Ongoing) [Invite Only]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next