RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+37
edwazhere
Amber
thatguyzeke
eyeblaster3
Dust_hunter0
Laris_Cole
Fogfun
methe
A_rav
bren159
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Zou Sama
MrManix
CentralDogma
DrGustave
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
Metroidhunter
Haboo90
Prinny
zhleader
Yuki-Chan
JL
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
Myren
Kooplah
wubwub
Frankenstein Joe
Alder_
Skylight
DatteSa
Dante
AkaiOtaku
AppleDashed
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prinny

The Practice Arena - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Before any of them can make another move, three throwing knives dart out of the shadows and land right in front of each of the three combatants. A voice calls out from above the wall, "It's not in my nature to interfere, but at the rate you guys are going at, at least one of you is going to get injured more than you already have. With initiation right around the corner, it would be wise to stop."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm

"I completely agree with this guy."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Zack remains enraged, ignoring the words and weapons of his friend Alex, staring past Aoife and straight into Arthur's eyes. "Your will to fight isn't the issue here. If you're going to attack my friend and then pass me off as an afterthought, then we have big problems. I won't let you disrespect either of us!" Zack fixes his gaze on Aoife, realizing it is no longer possible to ignore her. "I tried to keep you out of this," He says to her, "You and Jet already settled things. But if you're going to stand in the way of my fight, I'll take you on, too!" Zack pulls his left arm back over his right shoulder and flings it out suddenly at Aoife. "Take this!" He yells. A fast moving circular object, about the size of a shuriken, flies directly towards Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

"His aggression is not unprovoked." El Taladro rumbled as he tensed his body like a cobra ready to strike. He took up position next to zack. "This fighting is unnecessary and hostile. It does not need to continue."
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Syn stops the quick knee with his hands, and looks up to see Myren hop back. Again, he's waiting in a defensive position. Syn takes this as an invitation to strike, and simply goes for right straight. Aiming at Myren's chest.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Alex shrugs and pulls his hood over his head, kneeling down once again. "Don't say I didn't try to stop this..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Isabelle walks over to the group of people bickering.

"Hey, if you guys are gonna keep fighting, it should at least be 2 against 2 instead of 1 against 2."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:33 pm

"I have already says it needs to stop too" Arthur sheaths his weapon and drops his shield to the ground.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Zack doesn't stand down, waiting for Aoife's reaction before making his next move.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Seeing the glint off the disk, she ducks and retorts, "Someone who fights my friends fights me as well. Now we can either stop this, or carry on, but I won't hold back."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Zack charges forward, yelling furiously. "GREAT NOW THAT COOKIE'S GONNA HIT THE FLOOR!" His aura reaches out even further as he brings his hammer down, trying to smash it directly into Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Seeing the cookie rush past Aoife, Alex instinctively reacts and uses a throwing knife to pin the cookie to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:46 pm

El Taladro reaches out and grabs at the back of Zack's shirt. "Your ally saved your cookie. There is no reason to fight."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Sidestepping the hammer, she uses the extended handle to her advantage, running her sword down it before slicing horizontally at close range.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Zack swings the barrel of his hammer up, barely blocking Aoife's shot. The mass of aura centered on Zack immediately dissipates and he rushes over to the wall, prying the knife and cookie out of the wall. "Hmph," Zack begins, facing back towards Arthur, "Fine. I'll fight you later. I'm out of dust anyways. Next time, I won't let you off like this." He begins munching on the cookie and walks back over to El Taladro. "Hmm, I guess I'll thank you for stopping me. Dealing with both of them could've gotten difficult if Arthur got enough time to recover. But, like I said, next time I'll take them down, even if I still have a numbers disadvantage." Zack storms off out of the building to go refill his dust containers elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Isabelle stares at Zack as he storms out.

"That dude has some anger problems."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:57 pm

"perfect" Myren says as he stops the punch with his right hand, grabbing, and holding it steady.
immediately he swings his left, aiming not at Syn directly, but rather punching at his arm. He quickly launches Mirmigi which clamps around Syn's gauntlet, linking them by about seven feet of chain.
He finishes the movement by sweeping at Syn's feet with his left leg
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Snickering, she looks at Taladro, "He'll win? More like I would win by myself. He only left as I had the advantage."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:00 pm

Arthur wipes his brown and sighs. "That could have gone better.."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Shrugs and goes to pick up her sheath, "Anyway, going to the coming up lecture for now. Catch you later, Arthur." Aoife then goes to leave whistling lightly.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Syn watched the weapon clamp his gauntlet not noticing C.A.S. warn him about the leg sweep. Ooh, i get to see the bug work on me now.

"What is he going to do? Bug me?" Syn lets out a forced laugh, followed by a short yelp as his feet are taken out from underneath him. Syn yanks on the chain on his way down but Myren resists firmly. Crap, i'm in a vulnerable position now
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Myren backed off, letting Syn get back to his feet. as they faced off again, Myren retracts the chain until it is taut between them.

Myren nods at Syn and then yanks the chain, trying to pull Syn into a hard right knee.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Myren was too strong for Syn, assertively pulling Syn towards him. Syn frantically waves his arms to regain his balance. Myren's knee is highlighted on Syn's HUD as Syn places his hands in front of him to try and stop his head from colliding with Myren's knee. But his loss of balance disorients him and he only manages to block at the very last second, having his guantlets act like a cushion between the knee and his face. The blow leaves Syn dazed, and he's slow to get up.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Myren approaches Syn, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You ok Syn? maybe i overdid it a bit there" he says, concern in his voice.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:40 pm

"Ugh.." Syn moans. "Good thing I was wearing my helmet," Syn looks up at the blurry figure as he props himself up. He rubs his head, as the figure comes into focus. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine," he says as he gets up on his own. "GG" says Syn as his LED screen display lights up a "^^". He extends his arm for a handshake but finds that Mirmigi is still attached to it. "Uh..." He makes a motion with his head, hinting at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Myren shakes his hand, detaching Mirmigi and retracting the chain. He stands straight, stretching out."I'm gonna stick around for a bit. practice some sword forms. You take it easy for a bit. always best to be careful with head injuries, you know?"

He starts to walk off but stops and turns to Syn, Grinning. "for what it's worth though, you pack a hell of a punch for someone your size" He says, holding his side where Syn had hit him.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:57 pm

"Thanks." Syn just stands there, watching Myren walk away. Inside his helmet he's blushing, but he decides not show on the display screen. "I'll uh.. I'll see you around!" He then decides he should take Myren's advice and take a break. He walks off to the cafe to take a break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next