RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+37
edwazhere
Amber
thatguyzeke
eyeblaster3
Dust_hunter0
Laris_Cole
Fogfun
methe
A_rav
bren159
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Zou Sama
MrManix
CentralDogma
DrGustave
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
Metroidhunter
Haboo90
Prinny
zhleader
Yuki-Chan
JL
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
Myren
Kooplah
wubwub
Frankenstein Joe
Alder_
Skylight
DatteSa
Dante
AkaiOtaku
AppleDashed
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Myren

The Practice Arena - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Myren shakes his hand, detaching Mirmigi and retracting the chain. He stands straight, stretching out."I'm gonna stick around for a bit. practice some sword forms. You take it easy for a bit. always best to be careful with head injuries, you know?"

He starts to walk off but stops and turns to Syn, Grinning. "for what it's worth though, you pack a hell of a punch for someone your size" He says, holding his side where Syn had hit him.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:57 pm

"Thanks." Syn just stands there, watching Myren walk away. Inside his helmet he's blushing, but he decides not show on the display screen. "I'll uh.. I'll see you around!" He then decides he should take Myren's advice and take a break. He walks off to the cafe to take a break.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:16 pm

"That's not really that fair. A punch is a punch." I nodded, then excused myself from the group. Fighting was getting tired, and I did have to go - as much as a groundskeeper could do, I still needed to be there in order for a late enrollment to happen, after all.

I strode off, out the exit, in search of Kirkka and/or someone who could make something happen.

OOC: To the beach!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Jet walks in with the newly reformed Volc-Cannus in hand, the now ferocious looking hammer gleaming in the light.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Zack explodes into the room, bounding with energy and joy. "Alright, Jet, just tell me what to do! My body is so ready!" Zack sets Geoff down in a quiet corner of the room on an unoccupied bench and rushes over to Jet.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Walking into the arena, Marc sighed to himself after the stressful encounter with the Ursa. Grimm were a pain, that was for sure, but the escape of the Ursa was hectic and aggravating. Taking out Olyndicus, he sat down on a bench, adjusting to make sure it was sturdy, before taking his cloth from his pocket and beginning to clean the lance once again.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:59 pm

"Stand back and watch..." Jet grins. He grips the handles on the shaft and twists them. Suddenly, the back of the head spreads open and a large exhaust port slides out and the hammer roars like a motorcycle and a plume of smoke pours out. Jet heads up to a dummy and rears the hammer back and gives the handles a rev. The hammer shakes and then slams forward with incredible force, making the dummy practically explode, pieces flying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:04 am

"Ooooohhhh!" Zack says, admiring the first of Jet's newly added functions. "That was crazy! How did you do that!?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:08 am

Asher strode into the practice arena, bursting with energy. Time to get the blood flowing, Asher thought to himself. As he looked around the room, he spotted a boy in armor cleaning his weapon. He looks tough, Asher thought, but I guess that's the point of sparring. Asher walked towards the student. "You up for a sparring match, Sir Lancelot?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:21 am

"Hehehe...... I'm not done yet..." He smiles at Zack and flips the hammer, pulling the handles. The hammer makes a loud whir and spikes jolt from the hammer and plant in the ground. The head spins around and bulges out along with the staff, the intricate swirls of metal shifting and making the barrel larger than before. The handles shoot out, connected to the cannon by cables. Jet grabs them in the air and uses the foremost cable to aim the cannon. The head telescopes out over the barrel, revealing 6 large canisters of dust, one getting fed into the cannon by the revolver mechanism. The exhaust port points behind the cannon, still flaring. Jet pulls the back wire and fires a shot of fire at the target, spewing flames all over it. The engine fires and negates the recoil. He aims the cannon again, the canister switching out for an ice shot. He fires again, the ice coming out clean, not getting on the barrel. Jet slams the handles back into place and the cannon morphs back into the familiar hammer. He turns around and plants the staff into the ground, the name "VOLC-CANNUS" shining bright.

"You wanted a weapon that could stand with the best? I give you a weapon that will crush the best." He says with a bit of a smile.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:23 am

Looking up, Marc took a second to realize he was being challenged. Guess cleaning Olyndicus would have to wait. Noticing the boy's get up and symbol, Marc stood up, holding his weapon over his shoulder. [b] "That depends, flyboy. Are you ready to lose?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:27 am

As Jet looks back at Zack he is unable to be spotted. From 40 feet in the air a triumphant scream can be heard as Zack celebrates the awesomeness that has been integrated into his weapon's design. He lands back on solid ground, aura flaring excitedly and runs back over to Jet. "That was AMAZING! There's no way we'll lose initiation once I master using this!" Zack clearly doesn't understand that initiation is not a contest, but he seems excited to crush the competition nonetheless. "Man, I need to find someone to fight right now! I want to test EVERYTHING!"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:30 am

Jet hands the hammer back to Zack. "Go on, take it. See what it'll do." He says with a large smile. He looks at Zack, who's glowing with his green aura.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:32 am

Eck, a cocky one, Asher thought. "Not a likely outcome. Let's see if you have the skill to match your ego." Asher walked out onto the arena floor and readied Taifu. "Well? Are we gonna do this?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:40 am

Zack grips his weapon firmly, smirking as he admires its design. He moves over to a row of training dummies, experiments with the basic functions to get used to them. After a few moments of figuring out the revolver mechanism, he goes to work, smashing one dummy after the next in various ways, hitting some with ranged shots while obliterating others with strikes from the hammer's head. "I really like it! It takes just a bit more time than before to switch between forms, but it's still really fast. Don't worry about initiation, I'll be ready to go for sure by then!"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:43 am

Readying Olyndicus, Marc smirked widely. Without warning he burst into a high-speed dash, focusing on his target as the shaft begin spinning fast.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:47 am

"Oh that should work itself out once the new pieces get some work!" He point at the hammer with a smile. "Look at it." The new pieces glow a faint green, the same as Zack's aura.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:49 am

"Whoa! It's just like Paladin, huh? So, is it draining my aura, syncing with it, or channeling its own? I'm not sure if I've trained enough to build up enough aura to fill us both up." Zack is mystified by the subtle glow of the weapon in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:50 am

"GAH?!?" Asher could barely get Taifu up in time to deflect the blow, and Olyndicus grazed his shoulder. So that's how it's gonna be, eh, tough guy, Asher thought. Sensing a follow-up attack Asher stepped backwards, executing a spinning slice with Taifu.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:53 am

Surprised at the deflection, Marc stumbled and changed Olyndius' form, pointing it at Asher the best he could as a barrage of bullets gradually began flying from the rail. This gave just enough time for mark to regain his footing, but gave his opponent time to act as well.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:55 am

"The metal is synching with your aura. It'll take a while but eventually in a fight you'll always know where Volc-Cannus is, and you'll always know exactly how to use it in every situation. It gets to the point where it's almost like you're thinking with it in a battle."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:59 am

Oh sh--, oh sh--, Asher thought as he dashed in a ring around Marc. I have to close the distance. Asher leapt into the air, used Taifu to throw a wind current at Marc, and made a mad dash towards him upon landing.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:04 am

Marc falls back with the gust of wind. 'Are you kidding me?' he things as he lands with a grunt, firing up at Asher before changing Olyndicus' form once again, rolling out of the way and attempting to ready himself for another strike.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:06 am

Zack keeps his gaze fixed on the hammer. "Wow... That's amazing. I guess I'd better train a lot before initiation starts to make sure I'm in top shape! Who knew that so much could happen in one day!?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:09 am

Taifu makes a disappointing whiff sound as it misses its target. 'This guy's quick,' Asher observed. 'But not quick enough.' Asher fires his rear blade at Marc as he rolls away.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:09 am

"Not too hard now, don't wanna wear yourself out before it starts."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:14 am

"Heh heh, true!" Zack agrees. "Okay, then! I'll train really hard for the whole day tomorrow! Then I'll get lots of sleep that night and be ready to take on whatever they throw at us!" Zack moves back over towards an open area of the arena and begins his training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next