RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+37
edwazhere
Amber
thatguyzeke
eyeblaster3
Dust_hunter0
Laris_Cole
Fogfun
methe
A_rav
bren159
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Zou Sama
MrManix
CentralDogma
DrGustave
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
Metroidhunter
Haboo90
Prinny
zhleader
Yuki-Chan
JL
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
Myren
Kooplah
wubwub
Frankenstein Joe
Alder_
Skylight
DatteSa
Dante
AkaiOtaku
AppleDashed
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Shadowfox66

The Practice Arena - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Kyri Watches as the sword starts to sail towards her and she quickly reaches for her clip. She grabs it and slams it into Eurus and starts to dive downwards trying to avoid the chain sword. She wasn't fast enough as it hits her leg causing her much pain and damage to her Aura. She lets out a cry of pain as she spins through the air towards the ground.

She she slows her spinning she see's two others approaching Shem

"Hey! Don't interfere with the fight! It's okay, I've got this!" She called out and then looked to the ground to see she was much closer then she would like to be. She spun her weapon and threw it to the ground to slow her decent. The sword stuck into the ground and Kyri hit the handle and rolled onto the ground a bit less elegantly then she would like.

"Don't mess with this fight. It is not in your interest! This is jut between me and him!" she yelled at the two men.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Arthur raises his arms and backs up. "Okay, lady. If you so desire"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:15 pm

Kyri walked over to her weapon slightly limping as the impact had hurt as well. She picked it up and flipped it to collapse it into gun mode once more. She took in a couple of deep breaths as she was starting to tire out and she saw Shem's concern and she heard his voice return to normal.

"I'm.. Okay. Just got hit by that big ass chainsword of yours" she said with a slightly joking tone, being brought out of her battle state bit by bit.

"It looked like you where hurt a lot more then i was." she say to him putting her weapon to her side.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Indigo leaps down from the light, flash stepping in mid air to appear by the chainsword wielder's side.
"That was so cool! How do you do that!?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:20 pm

Kyri slowly walks up to Shem with a small smile on her face.

"I told you not to worry about it. I'm fine, my Aura took most of the hit." She flipped her blades out once more and locked them in place before sliding it to her hand and holding the blade less then a foot from Shem's head.

"Hey Shem. I believe this means i win."
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Straudd picks himself up off the floor and looks up, and is relieved to see Shem having calmed down. He deactivates Black Judgement and walks over to Shem and the girl, holding his shoulder where he hit the wall. He says 'You OK now Shem? That was pretty scary stuff there...' He looks to the girl, and says 'Sorry about interrupting, but it looked like things were getting out of hand - and I think they were. Good job Shem seems to have good self-control.'
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Arthur walks over to the small group. "I was only getting involved because I wanted a fight."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Kyri smiles and spins her blade away from others and it collapses and goes into rest mode. She offers her hand down to Shem as she shifted Eurus up her arm so it would stay still.

"Oh. You might just have to buy me another Tea, mine got cold while we fought. Of course all so you can tell me about this girl in your life." she said with a smile. She looked up to the newcommer as well.

"Wait... i saw the other two... but where'd you come from?" she asked her, but another man comes up, the one that was thrown and she smiles to him

"Sorry about that....I didn't want the fight to end without a winner... and it was okay, i can hold my own against this raging beast" she said beast with some sarcasm in her voice, and she threw a small devilish grin to Shem as well as a wink.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Indigo payed no regard to the girl talking to her. She was enraptured by the chainsword wielder.
"You have to let me have a look in your aura! Please?" Indigo put on her best puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Kyri nods as he gets up and confirms their next meet up. she smooths over her bag and picks up her cold tea just to down the small amount left. She had small beads of sweat on her brow and she turned back to the group. Kyri realized that the new girl didn't even notice that she had said something to her, and she just shrugged.

"Shem, thank you for the fight. Next time try not to give up too easily." she laughed a little and then turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Indigo grabs Shem around his waist "Please?? I'll be quick! I just want a little peak!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:50 pm

"Please please please let me see your aura!" She gripped tighter.

-------

https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=303

-------

https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=305
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40