RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+37
edwazhere
Amber
thatguyzeke
eyeblaster3
Dust_hunter0
Laris_Cole
Fogfun
methe
A_rav
bren159
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Zou Sama
MrManix
CentralDogma
DrGustave
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
Metroidhunter
Haboo90
Prinny
zhleader
Yuki-Chan
JL
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
Myren
Kooplah
wubwub
Frankenstein Joe
Alder_
Skylight
DatteSa
Dante
AkaiOtaku
AppleDashed
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bren159

The Practice Arena - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Roi flips over the kettlebell and continues charging along side the chain.

He seems to know how to fight... Lets see if he is good enough to join me...

Now close enough, Roi tries a swipe at the boy with his right arm.

Last edited by bren159 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Zwei adjusts his mask and reloads Fortissimo (mental note fix fitting on mask keeps slipping down face)
"well it seem that we both have quite intersting weapons."
after pausing for a second
"up for a spar?"
Zwei flips off his hood
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Woah! I didn't see that coming.

Alexander bends backward to dodge the swipe, eyes wide.
He delivers a hard kick aimed at his opponent's side.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:37 pm

Ah, I really want to spar him, but I can't risk hurting my shoulder any more with initiation tomorrow. "Uh, I'd like to, but I think I'm just going to take it easy and head to the cafe. Don't want to do too much before initiation tomorrow, ya know?" Please don't ask why, please don't ask why.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Feeling a sharp pain in his side, Roi gasps.

He'll pay for that...

Still maintaining his balance, he attempts a stab at his opponents right arm with his left.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:42 pm

"Alright I will see you around you better spar me sometime."
Zwei says jokingly
"I guess I will go explore then."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Isabelle walks in to the arena and looks around.  It doesn't look like much is going on, except for a battle or two.

Seems surprisingly quiet for the day before initiation.

She leans against the wall and places her weapons down on the ground next to her.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Crap! Seeing the blade flash towards his arm he attempts to retract the kettlebell while moving his arm away, but not fast enough! He takes a slash along his right upper-arm.
Ignoring the pain, he swings his left kettlebell at the boy's head.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Zwei turns around to leave as he spots a girl leaning on a wall since he was meeting alot of people today he saw no reason to stop now he approached the girl.
"Come here to spar or socailize?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Isabelle shrugs.

"I came here to watch, but I'd be up for a spar."

She looks down at her weapons and picks them up, inspecting them.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:51 pm

INCOMING!

Roi tries to duck the bludgeoning, but gets clonked on the side of the head.
Feeling dizzy, Roi raises is arms and tries to speak.

"Ow. Okay, you're good. Perhaps we should stop before someone dies before initiation starts?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:52 pm

"well If you are up for it like you say you are I'd like to make sure Im ready for tomorrow"
Zwei flips off his hood
"so you up for a friendly spar?"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Finally paying attention to his wound, Alexander decides that a bandage would be more useful now then training.
"Sounds like a plan. Good fight."
He extends an arm to help the boy up. "Name's Alexander by the way."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:57 pm

"I sure am."

Isabelle takes her hood off as well.  She unsheaths her swords and tosses the sheath to the side.  

"Whenever you're ready."

[Wow 50 pages.]
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Taking the offered hand, Roi introduces himself.

"My name is Roi. Roi Reyford."

He guestures towards his blades.

"And these are Coup de Tranche."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Addressing the blades,
"Yeah I think we've already met."
A noticeable amount of blood dripping from his arm, he says
"Well I should probably find a nurse or something. I'll catch you around."
He walks out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Zwei throws off his mask revaling his scarred face since it has been slipping off his face and draws Fortissimo on sword form

"Since you are using a sword too I guess I wont have to use it as a tonfa instead"

Zwei Surges forward making a slash toward Isabella's shoulder and swings his fist at her other shoulder.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Roi considers his injury as well.

Maybe I should go with him, to make sure this isn't a concussion...

He follows Alexander out.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Isabelle quickly moves the sword in one hand to block his slash at her shoulder, but since both hands are occupied, she is unable to catch his fist as it connects with her shoulder.  She stumbles back a bit, but quickly regains her balance.

"You're fast.  That's good."

She steps forward quickly and swings her sword at his sword arm.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Zwei notices her slash and turns his sword at the right angle and only make the blade scrape his arm instead of getting it lobbed off

"wow you are serious...good"

Zwei transforms Fortissimo into revolver and fires at her feet hoping to get some space
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Not wanting to let him get distance, she sidesteps to avoid the shot and dashes forward, swinging her sword at his other arm this time.

"Bringing a gun to a sword duel?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:27 pm

"Well it seems like I will need it."

Zwei had no time to change back Fortissimo in to sword so instead used the long barrel of the revolver the block the attack

while Zwei was doing that he aimed a hard kick at her stomach to knock the wind out of her
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:33 pm

The kick connects, the force of is sending Isabelle back a few feet. She tries to regain her balance, but ends up falling onto her back. She takes a deep breath before staggering to her feet.

"Damn, you're not afraid to hit a girl. That's a first."

She runs at him again and jumps into the air, swinging both of her swords down towards his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Zwei changes back to sword mode and realized that he only has time to block one sword to be raises his sword arm to block one and leans away from the other getting a smallish cut along his empty arm

"man I had enough scars already thanks" gesturing to his face (the mask is off in case you missed it)

Zwei steps backward after that and aims the flat end of his sword at one of her wrists and swings as hard as he can hoping to reduce her to one blade
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:45 pm

The flat end of his sword hits her wrist and knocks her arm upward, sending the sword in her left hand up into the air. It comes back down and sticks into the ground, blade first.

"Disarming your oppenent. Nice strategy."

She dashes forward at him and attempts to jab his shoulder with her remaining blade.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Zwei is too busy reovering from the last attack to realize that the girl is going for his shoulder he has no choice but to take the hit

after of course switching fortissimo to his other hand

"damn wont be able to use that for a while that was my sword arm too you sure are lucky I heal fast"

Zwei hops away and switches to revolver and fires 3 rounds of fire dust at her at legs torso and head

Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Isabelle sees him firing at her and smirks.  Now having a free hand, she creates a small energy shield in the open hand using her aura.  She blocks the shot towards her head, and then the one aimed at her torso, but misses the third shot and is hit in the leg.  This causes her to fall forwards and drop her sword, both hands quickly moving to the burn on her leg.

"Gah, that hurts!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next