RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:19 am

Laughing quietly, she gets up as she says, "That's true, but it is getting late and Arthur will be back soon, and I doubt your teammates can stand me stealing you for another night."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:24 am

"Considering I had tons of training planned for them for these two weeks, I think they deserve another break... and Arthur probably won't mind me staying over a bit longer." he said with a chuckle, "Besides, I don't mind you stealing me for another night, and my judgement is really the only one I care about."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:50 am

"What about your plan of doing the writing for the game in your dorm tomorrow? Also, think any of them could help out?" Inquires the tired Aoife, shifting to lie under her now slashed sheets.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:12 am

"What about it? I'm pretty sure they can all find something to do while we occupy the room... I can always send them on laps." Aphelion said, stretching and putting his head on Aoife's lap, "Also, I would not even attempt asking them. Alani would probably call me a pervert, Marc could help but I'd rather he worked on Alani, and Ven... well, Ven doesn't strike me as the romantic type."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:24 am

"Marc working on Alani..? What does that mean." Already thinking up different theories on what he could mean, from Marc writing on top of her, to Alani actually being a robot, with the name being the type she is.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:31 am

"He's in love with her. I could tell, through his actions, that he didn't see her as just a friend. I simply offered him friendly advice on the fact that he ought to at least tell her before... y'know, something happened to her." Aphelion remembered the talk he had with Marc.

"I'd rather not have any tensions between my teammates..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:40 am

Nodding slightly before flinching at his second statement, she tries to change the mood with a rather simple, "Well then. Movie night?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:42 am

"...huh? Movie night?" asked Aphelion. He wasn't sure what she meant by that, and the statement seemed... out of place.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:44 am

"We could watch some movies I have. I don't only have games you know, some are animated into their own movies or shows." Smiling slightly, it would look like she had already determined what they are watching, glancing at Aphelion as if he was the final barrier.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:47 am

Movies... I hate movies... It's just like imagination for the lazy...

But...

"If I get to stick around with you, then sure." he said, giving her a slightly forced smile, hiding his dislike for movies.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:50 am

Getting up and going for a box set, she grabs a group what all have the initial title of 'The Garden of Sinners' Moving back down, she decides to play them in timeline order, because apparently Type-Moon like to mindscrew, placing the first one in the Laptop and starting it up.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:55 am

Aphelion lifted the sheets and huddled up to Aoife, a little scared and nervous about watching his first movie. Momentarily he considered grabbing a bottle of cider and drinking through the movie, but he decided against it.

I'm a man, I ought to face the enemy with pride.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:18 am

Smiling slightly, she moves to make sure both of them could see, paying full attention to the movie as it starts up, "It's not the best film to start with, but as it goes along the story becomes increasingly complex, and there is a lot of character development."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:21 am

"Mhm." Aphelion said weekly, his heartbeat becoming faster as the movie started.

What if I like it? Oh gods, what if it eats my imagination too...

Then he looked at Aoife, still in her maid costume.

...Worth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:36 am

Eyes entirely focused on the movie until it ends, she would go, "Well, do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:50 am

''...that was pretty damn awesome for my first movie...' Aphelion said detachedly.

I was so bloody wrong... Movies are just like books... They require no imagination... But the visual aid is amazing...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:57 am

Nodding enthusiastically, she then proceeds to put the second one in the series in, starting it up as she moves back to next to Aphelion, smiling at his interest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:09 am

About halfway into the movie, Aphelion came to a realisation. He kept a question inside his mind and kept watching.

When the movie was over, Aphelion stayed quiet before opening his mouth, ''You don't suppose we could watch something... with scenes like this... he said, picking up a rather to-the-point box of an M-rated eroge.

''Just as... inspiration... for the game?''
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:37 am

"I-If there are any in the pile, s-sure." Says Aoife, the equivalent of her blushing in the dark being apparent with the aura around her head lighting slightly, more-so by her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:44 am

Aphelion searched through the movie pile, picking out 'Bunny Meido Paradise'

''T-then I'll put it in, okay?'' said Aphelion nervously, searching for the disk tray and putting the movie disk in.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:50 am

Nodding slightly, she would muffle a yawn on her pillow before looking back at the laptop, still aura-blushing at the choice of movie.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:55 am

Pretending to be oblivious to Aoife's blushing, Aphelion slid back under the sheets, finding Aoife's hand in the dark and sliding his own, burnt palm onto her delicate skin.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:08 am

Frowning at feeling his burnt palm, she squeezes his hand but still keeps her eyes on the movie, her aura slowly dieing down again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:14 am

Aphelion continues watching the movie. At some scenes he audibly unbuttons his shirt. As the 'action' intensifies, Aphelion starts shifting his head to turn away, but is unable to, and continues watching. He started rubbing Aoife's fingers with his own.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:37 am

Looking away at the same scenes, her aura would restart it's 'Blushing order' , not bright enough to make it harder to see the screen, but enough to take notice.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:41 am

"A-are you okay? Y-you... your aura makes you s-seem a little... f-flustered." asked Aphelion, leaning closer and putting his free hand on Aoife's forehead, following with moving it to her cheeks and sliding it down to her opposite shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:51 am

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine! N-No need to worry." Splutters out Aoife, her aura brightening even more as her brain blows a fuse, sitting there silently and attempting to watch the movie again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next