RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]

Go down 
+6
Skylight
AkaiOtaku
BillyD3Kidd
Amber
Kawazoe
Cheshire Schrodinger
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Empty
PostSubject: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Takes place on Friday night of the 14th week of the Beacon school year.

The break room at Beacon Academy was relatively empty besides the long table in the middle and the chairs surrounding it. Cheshire sat alone, his hands running on automatic doing random things. At some point he had wrote numbers on a bunch of chopsticks and marked one with a red marker. Looking at it, Cheshire realized that in his boredom he had set up a game of King's Game, though he was by himself.

Shrugging he dropped the sticks into a cup and leaned back. He noticed a group of random students idling about outside of the room.

"I don't suppose any of you would enjoy a game of King's Game?" Cheshire called out to them and leaned back in his chair. ".... Pfft, yeah right. Who would be bored enough to actually come in here to play King's game...."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Hearing a voice coming from inside the break room, Fei poked her head in and smiled, looking around. Stepping into the open room she approached the table and pulled out the chair on the furthest end, sitting down. "I heard the words 'enjoy' and 'game'. What kind of game will we be enjoying?" She asked, curiously staring at the chopsticks strewn about.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:50 pm

A little astonished that somebody actually accepted his invitation, Cheshire scratched his head for a while then started explaining. "It's called King's Game. You pick a stick out of the cup and it will have a number. Be sure to hide it from everyone else. The person with this stick marked red is "the king" for the round. The king then chooses random numbers without knowing who is who and issues a command. The people with those numbers will then have to do the command. Afterwords all sticks are dropped back into this cup and we start another round. Do you understand?"

Cheshire explained the basis of the game though he was pretty certain no other people would come join and they wouldn't even have to start playing.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Having been walking through the general area, Luna hears the request for a game... and following her promise to Fayza and Sora, she decides to give it a try. Worst comes to worst, she can just leave with an excuse of some sort. Considering it was nearing a weekend and she was slightly more comfortable around the school, she had dressed rather casually in a navy blue blouse and black slacks, though her hair was in it's usual getup. Walking in to the room, she glances around... apparently only one other student had arrived, and she was currently being told what kind of game it was. Excellent... that's what I needed to ask

Taking a fairly silent seat in one of the empty chairs, she kicks her legs up on to the table and just listens in.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Following the others into the room, Sclav blinked curiously with his second eyelids. "I would be up for a game." he shrugged, pulling out a chair and sitting down. "No one would mind me playing, right?" he asked, looking around the room a little nervously. So far most people around the school weren't racist, so hopefully he would be just as lucky here.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Aeden clearly heard something about a game. "A game sounds like a lot of fun." Aeden heads toward the break room followed closely behind by Vanille. "Did I hear something about a game? It'd be interested. What do you think Vanille." Aeden looked at the girl next to him waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Vanille looks at Aeden with no expression on her face. She seemed to be in one of those fazes again and she replied by saying. "Sure...I guess?"She leans her head on Aeden's shoulder and sighed walking with him.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Malina, who had been wandering around aimlessly before hand, heard someone in the room mention a game. While normally she would be more than happy to simply leave....she had been dragged here, so the prospect of something other than simply walking did sound promising. "Come on. I didn't want to be here in the first place so I say we're doing this...whatever it is." She says to Muzen before making her way to one of the empty seats.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Indigo lied down on the highest shelf she could find in the lounge, having apparently been reading a book on aura theories up there, when she slammed her book closed and rolled down from her perch, leaving her book behind. "I like fun! I like games! I'm playing, anybody object? No? Didn't think so!" Indigo sat herself down on an empty seat as far as she could from the scorpion lady, she'd had quite enough of scorpion stingers. She absentmindedly rubbed the puncture scar on her belly before speaking up again. "I think I caught the rules, kinda like truth or dare, minus the truth part?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:59 am

Fei nodded, her attention finally drawn away from the game master as others soon appeared. How exciting this was, she had never joined any late night events before so something like this was proving to be a new experience for the smiling girl. She was getting to meet so many people too, one with a very large and intimidating tail, another two that seemed like a couple, an exuberant guest from the shelves and a nervous looking fellow whose eyes darted from side to side.

Clapping her hands together, she gathered that these were all the players that would be, unless she counted the chopsticks wrong?

"Are we ready to begin, then?"

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:47 am

"Hold your horses." Moseph walked over somewhat sluggishly, having been listening. These last few days have been... particularly boring, and with his MP out of commission he needed something else to entertain him. In the usual get-up and with an e-cig in his mouth, he sat down at the last empty seat and looked at the players, spotting his 'teammate' and the 'scorpion bitch' though not really anyone beyond that, "...looks like now we have enough."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:27 am

"I can't believe this is flaming happening...," Cheshire mumbled as he saw all these people suddenly coming in for his vocal invitation. He wanted to quickly tell these people he was sorry and to just go but he knew that would just be rude. Scratching the back of his head nervously, Cheshire quickly explained the rules to everyone. Setting the cup with the chopsticks in it at the center of the table, Cheshire looked around and with a tired sigh started the game saying, "Who is the king...." and is the first to pull a chopstick out of the cup, hiding the number from everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:06 am

Fei would marvel at the arrival of one last player, eyes staring at him as he came along and sat down. With that done, the game master's announcement brought her attention to the previously aforementioned chopsticks. Leaning forward she picked one up, looked at the number briefly and gently clamped her hand around it, hiding the digit from view.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:09 am

Now that the table was fully Aeden took this chance to see all the people who had gathered. He was surprised to see some familiar faces. "This is going to be fun." Aeden reached over and grabbed a chopstick making sure to hide number
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:16 am

Moseph reached in to grab one chopstick and let the Parasite drop down and encompass it as he pulled it out, brushing away a bit of it to uncover the number before putting it in his breast pocket and removing the rest of the mass.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:24 am

Rolling her eyes as the guy that had sent out the verbal invitation repeats the rules of the game, Luna sighs slightly. Once everyone else starts to grab their sticks, she joins the group and grabs one of her own, hiding the number against her palm.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:57 am

As everyone pulls a chopstick, Lunaynn Zather finds herself to hold the one marked red. This round's king is Luna. The player's await the king's decree.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:17 pm

Vanille reached into he center of the table picking out a stick peeking at it quickly then hiding the number from the prying eyes if the others. She looked over at Aeden and said. "I just hope I don't....have to do anything weird...."She looks around the room at all the other people and sighs.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:20 pm

Indigo reached out over the cup and snatched up her chopstick, as if she had to be careful to pick the best one, despite it being completely random.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Malina reaches into the small cup and pulls out one of the chopsticks. "You know..." She says as she leans back in her chair and turns her head to Muzen. "....You're getting blamed for whatever happens here.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:14 pm

Upon spotting that her stick was indeed the one that made her... queen, in this case, a slight grin appeared on Luna's face. Removing the stick from her palm, she shows the rest of the group... just to confirm that she wasn't full of shit. "Hmm. Number seven, sit in number two's lap."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:28 pm

The numbers are as follows:

1. Aeden
2. Muzen
3. Malina
4. Indigo
5. Sclav
6. Moseph
7. Cheshire Schrodinger
8. Vanille
9. Fei

Cheshire stared at the number 7 on his stick with a look of aggravation and horror, his eye twitching uncontrollably.

"A one out of ten chance.... somebody up there really hates me... and I'm stuck with the lady's role.... great... please tell me number two is a girl at least...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]   Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Academy King's Game [invite only]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next