RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:41 am

"A-are you okay? Y-you... your aura makes you s-seem a little... f-flustered." asked Aphelion, leaning closer and putting his free hand on Aoife's forehead, following with moving it to her cheeks and sliding it down to her opposite shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:51 am

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine! N-No need to worry." Splutters out Aoife, her aura brightening even more as her brain blows a fuse, sitting there silently and attempting to watch the movie again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:56 am

Aphelion continues watching, also turning red. As he feels sweat appear he takes off his shirt and uses it to wipe his forehead, then pulls up the covers to hide his bare chest.

Unknowingly, he lifts his arm and tries to caress Aoife's head where bunny ears should be sticking out, yet he finds nothing there.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:03 am

Raising a brow at the stroking she is receiving, she glances at Aphelion briefly before rolling her eyes and turning back to the screen, thinking to herself 'If he so much as asks me to put on some faunus ears or anything, I am not sure if I can save the room from the blaze.'
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:08 am

"Uku..." Aphelion quietly whimpers, pulling his arm away. He slides deeper under the covers and continues watching the movie.

"I don't think that's actually doable..." he comments briefly on the current scene.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:13 am

Nodding, she would place her arms under her head in an effort to relax on them, "Movie logic I would assume. Either that or Faunus are much better at this than humans."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:16 am

"...I wouldn't know..." he said, mimicking Aoife, "...well, if someone was nimble enough and wasn't weighed down at the chest, it could be..."

"And this guy is just sitting there dumbstruck. He could at least help her."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:24 am

Glaring at him briefly for his first comment, her face looking more malicious than usual due to the effect of her aura, she then turns back, nodding slightly at his second, "I guess, but he seems to be the lazy type."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:27 am

"Tch. I don't get why the lazy guys are the ones who always get the best service." Aphelion sighed, yawning and moving one of his arms over Aoife's head, pretending to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:45 am

Glancing at his 'Stretching' , she ignores it and continues watching, continuing to speak, "Because if not they would probably die from lack of having it done at all?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:55 am

"Perhaps." said Aphelion detachedly, not really knowing what to say without going into talking about his tribe. I don't want to bore her.

Turning back to watch the movie, he started rubbing Aoife's shoulder.

"...I think you'd look cute with bunny ears..." he stated quietly, "Although you're cute enough without them..." he added, even quieter.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:06 am

"I am not a faunus. The only ears I will have on are human." Says Aoife rather bluntly, not even turning from the screen.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:13 am

Aphelion hoisted himself up and started shuffling his hand through Aoife's hair, "I think I might actually prefer it that way..."

"...besides, I wasn't serious about the ears. Nothing could make you cuter than how you are right now." he whispered tenderly into her ear, just barely keeping some attention on the movie, "I think you'd be even better than a Faunus... with those 'acrobatics'."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:27 am

Thinking something before yawning rather loudly into the pillow, she looks over at Aph before smiling slightly, "In the morning, will need to tell you something important. And I know I am better than Faunus. They have to use their tails to climb up stuff, can't just jump up with ease like me. Besides, I am pretty sure they molt."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:36 am

"I'll listen. Important stuff shouldn't be forgotten." said Aphelion before tumbling carefully over Aoife and to the other side of the bed.

"If you're sure of being better at this stretching, why won't you show me? Look! Your dress is already dirty, we wouldn't have to worry about it." he said casually, although he doubted she had the strength.

Worth a try anyway.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:41 am

Shaking her head in a tired yet firm way, she closes her eyes as she turns to stare at the ceiling, "Isn't one time in a day enough? I just got back from work, my limbs feel dead and I don't know what to do about when I next see Arthur."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:03 pm

"Welp, call me eager puppy." Aphelion said, bouncing out off the bed and closing the laptop on a rather obscene scene.

"Sleep... I'm sure you've earned it." he said, putting the laptop away and approaching the door.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Waving him off from her laying down position, saying in a rather sleepy voice, "Will be round to the dorm as soon as I can, try not to do too much by the time I get there."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:14 pm

"I promise I won't do too much in my dorm." he chuckled before leaving and closing the door carefully.

Across the dorm, one could hear a very loud "I'M THE LUCKIEST FIREFRAGGER ALIVE!"

Aphelion then left the dorm and went training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11