RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:56 pm

"Alani is a crazy woman, very much of the 'tsun' variety." said Aphelion, pulling out the pen and paper from the drawer, "And she has bombs. I'm not a fan of explosions."

He approached Aoife and sat down beside her. He then looked at the laptop, "Right then! Show me some more lines, since you can work this blasted thing..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:00 pm

"That was all I got, it was that cheesy that I realised I needed a real writer."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:05 pm

"W-well... I wouldn't say I'm a REAL writer... I'm still an amateur..." Aphelion said, briefly blushing and looking away before focusing back on the screen, "Aaaaaaaanyway, do you have a list of people to write up lines for?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:09 pm

"Hmm... Well we could do your crazy lady. We have Leo. Kirkka? Could be one, I guess. And Viola, she is waaay too yandere in the way she acts and speaks to not do her. Then we would need a trap character just to make it more funny." Comments Aoife, tittering at his blushing despite being heavily embarrassed herself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:13 pm

"Oh, traps... I don't happen to know anybody who looks like a girl whilst being a boy..." Aphelion said, eyeing Aoife. Better to leave some thoughts to myself...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:23 pm

"What about that one small person who wears a mask all the time? He may work as you can't tell really." Asks Aoife, inquiring as if he has anyone he would choose.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:29 pm

"Don't really recall seeing him around, but okay. I'll look around for him." Aphelion said as he started writing.

Leola
'I'm... picking up... a male heat signature... State your purpose... in the female... changing rooms.'
'I see... I expected... nothing less... from a man... I've heard so much of...'
'Perhaps... we should remain... acquaintances...'
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Deciding she needs some inspiration, she would walk to the pile of games and choose one at random, picking up 'Dark Scripture' and starting to play from a save, the sounds from it playing at a low volume, yet loud enough for both to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Aphelion gave no indication of whether he heard the sounds or not. Rather, he switched to the next page and wrote on that, leaving the first page for any more Leola ideas.

Alani
'You pervert! What are you doing in the girls' locker room?'
'Should the name make me NOT beat you up?'
'W-well... You can call me 'Lani', but only privately... got that?'
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Turning down the volume in case it affected her slave conscripted Writer, she shifts into a different laying position, periodically giving off weird giggles at the game.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Being in the zone, Aphelion kept writing, seemingly disregarding Aoife's actions, or even her presence on the bed with him.

Ao Viola
'What I'm doing in the boys' locker room? Umm, just standing around, waiting for you...'
'I'm Viola, your number one fan! The ONLY fan you'll ever need (Tight hug)'
'If I see any of these other girls with you... I won't see them with you ever again.'
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Stopping at what may of been a good moment, she move to next to him, aiming to read from over Aphelion's shoulder to see what he is writing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Still in the zone, Aphelion moved onto the next page, not paying attention to Aoife.

Kirkka the Bench Fetishist
'Hey you! No loitering on the benches!'
'Huh? What does your name have anything to do with loitering on my benches? Get outta here!'
'Oh... you love benches too? I didn't know... anyone else... that shared this feeling...'

He then moved onto the next page.

Currently Unnamed Mask Guy [Trap]

With that he froze, flipped back to the other pages to read over them and reached out impulsively to grab a bottle of cider from his side.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Aoife turns deep crimson, Aphelion becoming Lord Copafeelion as she gasps loudly, flinching away from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Realising rather quickly (from the lack of booze in his hands) what he was doing, Aphelion turned even redder than Aoife and moved his hand away.

"S-sorry, I usually k-k-keep m-my booze over there. Umm..." he said. He turned his head, only to see what Aoife was playing. He turned even redder and wiped his forehead.

"C-could you pass me a bottle from my bag? Y-y-you can have the other one."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Nodding rapidly, she would instinctively keep her arms firmly across her chest as she moves to his bag. Taking out two bottles, she offers one to him, barely within reach even when she has her arm fully extended.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Aphelion shakily took the bottle into his hand. He felt a bit weak, his face now filled with the blood that should've been keeping him upright. He almost toppled over, but managed to hold himself up with his hand by placing it on the laptop, managing to not only continue the game but turn the volume up to its fullest.

The faceblood finally got to him and he started bleeding through his nostrills, following up with extreme overheating and fainting.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:48 pm

looking at him faint with a look of shock, she completely ignores the laptop, thinking about to do, her head exaggerating it several-fold as Aoife goes to lift his head up, "H-Hello? You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Arthur bursts into the room, "What is this?!" He shouts, holding the sign Aoife put up. Then he stops cold as he sees the scene set out before him, of Aoife and Aphelion both on his bed. One seemingly passed out, with what seems to be alcohol and a game playing at it highest volume.

He continues to stand there flabbergasted. "Wha.." But the words don't seem to leave his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:54 pm

"Ugh... What just happened..." Aphelion groaned. He felt his head elevated as the blood started returning to where it should be. Then he glanced at the game again, and just then, the blood said 'NOPE' and shot back up. Another trickle of blood came out of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:56 pm

If any colour other than red had left her face by now, it would of returned and more, Aoife just stares between the two with her flush going throughtout her body, evidently failing to think up any logical excuse, she just goes, "Can't you read signs!?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:58 pm

"This is MY room! That's MY bed! You burnt yours up! What's going on!?" Arthur is now looking mildly distressed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:01 pm

"It's the school's actually! And we are discussing future plans." shouts Aoife, finally stopping the laptop again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Aphelion got up, blood still pulsing through his head. He left the bed and stood feebly. Nose still runny with blood, he gave Arthur the evil eye.

"...hello. My name is Aphelion Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die..." he said before collapsing straight onto the floor. The bottle in his hand exploded into a puddle of cider as it hit.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:04 pm

"Could you have not discussed plans anywhere else?! What was that playing on the laptop, why was it needed? Why has this guy passed out?!" Arthur points and the now floor dwelling Aphelion.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:12 pm

"No we couldn't. Because I am playing it. It is needed for entertainment. Because he has a fainting habit." comes the replies to the questions, saying afterward, "Now you can either stay and ruin my gift, or wait until after it is done."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:14 pm

"Wake him up.."Arthur gestures to the passed out guy on the floor. "..Gift?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next