RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub

Go down 
+4
Seiryuu24
Prinny
zhleader
Frankenstein Joe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Getting up, she grabs the glass, nearly spilling a little as she bounces back to where she is sitting, sipping at it casually while she passes the time, yelling again, "Know if anyone else is coming? May get lonely for you if they aren't."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Zack walks into the pub. "Hey, Aoife, Jet! Sorry I took so long, had to go back and give Geoff some water!" Zack takes a seat next to Aoife and orders a soda.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Smiling as Zack arrives, the table now fielding three. Aoife looks between the newcomer and the old resident as she goes to him, "It's all right. You want a rematch on the dancing machines later?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Ugh... even more people I saw at Beacon. Great, I'll be news. thought Aphelion. He didn't tell anyone, not even his teammates, about this. He poured a tall glass of soda and called out to Zack, "If you want to get drinks, come up to the bar and get them... I'm the only staff tonight so I can't babysit you guys."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:32 pm

"Most definitely!" Zack yells enthusiastically. "I'll do much better this time! Jet, you should join us!" Zack hears the bartender and stretches out Volc-Cannus, carefully lifting the glass by the fins on the back before pulling it back over to the table and taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Looking at him weirdly, she would snicker after a few seconds, taking a larger sip than usual of her drink as she gestures to the topless man sitting with them, "That's not Jet. Jet left earlier due to the fighting."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:42 pm

((This is why I should read stuff instead of just looking at who posted))

"Whoops, guess I've still got some of Lucina's weird poison in my system! That club is probably destroyed, huh? Hope they don't have evidence that I started it." Zack said, whispering the last part.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Laughing, she doesn't lower her voice, not caring if anyone overhears her casual talking voice, "Don't worry, I did much more damage than you did."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Zack makes a questioning face. "Hmmm... I don't know about all that. I destroyed most of the furniture, almost ALL of the glass, and I didn't pay for that taco I got. Pretty sure you couldn't deal much more damage than that." Zack starts to sound like he is boasting, trying to out-property damage Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Smiling slightly, she boasts back at him, "What? Didn't you see the flames what threatened to collapse the entire building on us? Then if anything remained of the doorway it didn't for the explosion I created. Oh and did I mention the dance floor? It's the Floor covered in flames and blood now."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:00 pm

"Heh," Zack begins to chuckle, "Sure, sure, the dance floor was probably expensive. But how about those suits those guys were wearing? I burnt all of them up, no way the dry cleaner could fix tattered ashes. And imagine the medical bills for burns like that! Sorry, princess, but your destruction is nothing compared to my barbaric spree of property-terrorizing!" Zack says, lifting his soda in the air like a triumphant viking.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:03 pm

"Ahh, but that implies that you got every suit. Where the second they walked through that door, I burnt a hole in the middle of their lines. And then if you consider the bills for the burns AND the holes I made in them, I think this is checkmate. You seem to forget that you are in the presence of a Dragon of Destruction!"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Zack goes to sit back down, feeling uneasy. Before he does, he remembers something else and jolts back up. "AHA! When I used the Huo Pao! I got close enough to the ceiling that the heat would've melted through a lot of the pipes and wires leading to the floors above! Those are the especially expensive areas! I must have ruined TONS of expensive crap up there, I've heard celebrities sometimes leave personal things there! There's no way all of it survived unscathed!
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Dear gods who did I fight alongside... They were TRYING to break stuff? thought Aphelion as he continued serving drinks and listening to the conversation. The entire pub was listening, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Rolling her eyes, "Riight. Well if that is the case, however unlikely that is. Then you would probably of gotten more points." Afterwards Aoife would place her feet on the table, finishing off her pint, "Though I still win on the basis of I took out one of the two elite people and you didn't."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:40 pm

"Eh, whatever. You know I could've taken him out. Probably faster, too!" Zack waved off Aoife's comment, sitting back down to enjoy his drink. "How long do you normally stay out here? Most girls back home didn't like the idea of being out this late at night." Zack asks, propping his feet up on the table.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Great. I have to clean the tables too. thought Aphelion as he grabbed a coaster and threw it at Aoife, "Oi, feet off the table you two." he shouted.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:49 pm

"Awwww..." Zack groaned, tossing his feet back down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Scowling, she moves to stand up, "Welp. Going to play the dance machine. And in regards to your question, most other girls don't have two lethal weapons and a disregard for the majority of other people's lives."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Zack stands, following Aoife. "Ooh, I like it!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Glancing at the person still sitting, "Well... Catch you later I suppose."
Afterwards she would pick up her glass and go to put it on the counter, heading into the back room afterwards.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:11 pm

"Bye random bartender guy!" Zack trots after Aoife, excited to face off against her again.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Whistling the song she would inevitably choose, she places it back on the highest difficulty as usual and choosing a relatively easy song as she looks over at him, "Ready to get dominated again?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Zack starts dancing (closer to flailing, really), doing much better than the first time. He ends the song with a solic C rating. "Woohoo! Got way better! I'll be at your level in no time! Better watch out!" Zack continues celebrating as he sips more of his soda.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Smirking and starting to Clap, "Not bad. Been practising while I wasn't looking? You want to choose the next one or shall I?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:27 pm

"Hmmm... I think I got this!" Zack scrolls through, looking for a song he may recognize. "Aha! This one will be perfect!" Zack chooses the song and waits for it to begin.

((I don't actually play DDR or anything like it, so I just picked a song that sounds like it would work))
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:32 pm

((Hehe me neither, though there is one in the arcade next to my college, so I have seen some people playing on it)
Seemingly unfamiliar with the song. Aoife at first misses the first couple of notes before getting a feel for the rhythm and ending on a Solid B rank, "Didn't expect that kind of thing from you. It's not a bad song."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next