RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub

Go down 
+4
Seiryuu24
Prinny
zhleader
Frankenstein Joe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Would soon receive another break, heading to sit with Melissa as she plays with her hair, "Enjoy it?"

Suddenly, As she reaches the Devil's number of posts , her hair would burst into flame, Satan coming up beside her and saying "You are Blessed. GG No Re" . Suddenly having dominion over every fire, she destroys the World, Using the very core to explode the worlds apart, Riding off on a Flame-Spaceship, she destroys the Universe, before relaxing by playing Blackjack with Satan and the other Deities.

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:18 pm

Looking back at Aoife, a mischievous grin appeared on Melissa's face, "Did you?" She asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:27 pm

"Enjoy what?" Asks Aoife as she tilts her head questioningly at Melissa, unknowingly playing along to the Higher Powers that be.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:35 pm

"Your new boyfriend." Melissa said with a smile, although she didn't know why she was asking. It was almost as if she was being guided by some higher power, although she certainly wasn't complaining. If she had thought of it herself, she would've done the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Blushing heavily at the comment, she would poke Melissa on the temple, "W-What do you t-think you are talking about!?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Melissa's mischievous grin stayed on her face, and she continued, no longer needing the guidance of the higher powers above, "Ohhh I don't know... A boy saving a girl from the depths of despair, carrying her home in his arms and on a horse, back to an empty dorm room where they would be able to stay alone... Right after a confession of love from the pair... I wonder what could have happened?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Deciding it's futile to fight Melissa, she would sigh and put her head on the table, "I... I have no idea what to do, I mean I quite literally have no idea what to do. Relationships are weird..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Melissa, putting a comforting hand on Aoife's shoulder, spoke, "Well... If there's one thing I've learnt from life, if there's one lesson I follow in everything I do, is that you should just go with the flow, get swept up along with what happens, don't try to fight it. If it's to be, it'll be. If it isn't, then it isn't. The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the Pattern"

"Aside from that though... I'm afraid I wouldn't be much help in giving good relationship advice!" She said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:46 pm

"I am not sure if I should follow that advice, I may destroy the Academy. But I guess I understand what you are trying to say." Laughing, she would lift her head slightly as she remembers what Viola said, "And to think, I am trying to get romantic advice from 'my little sister', I must be having a really bad day."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:02 pm

"Hey!" Melissa pouted, with her hands on her hips, "I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, you know!" She said, although in a joking way.

"But I'm sure things will end up just fine! Just don't think things through too much, be yourself! Umm, but think things through enough so that you don't destroy the Academy... That would be bad..." Melissa said, back to a slightly more serious tone (Although coming from Melissa it still didn't sound anything near what others would consider serious.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Laughing still, she would poke her again, "I am mentally older, physical age doesn't matter."

Then slightly perking up, she would smile and stop laughing, saying in a more serious tone, "Well then, better hope I never get seriously annoyed, else I may get a bit fiery tempered."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Johnny finished his food and relaxed for a bit before finally deciding it was time to leave. He called for the bill and, after getting it, quickly calculated a rough estimate of whatever 50% of the total was. He dropped the money on the table and left the tip under his cup before leaving.

Mao followed him, gulping down the remainder of his drink before going.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:43 am

Melissa's smile faded slightly, as she tried to decide whether to continue with this conversation, or try to change it to something more cheerful. Holding it off wouldn't be good for anyone though...

"About that... I'm not exactly sure what happened since I wasn't there, but apparently you almost inflicted serious damage on others because you got mad over something?" She said, a little unsure of whether speaking of this was the right idea.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:49 am

Scoffing, her voice hinting at supressed anger and malice, "Almost? I lose control for one second and let out an omnidirectional attack. Everyone avoiding it is an Almost now? The tin can did more damage when he threw Zack and destroyed the fountain!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:02 am

"Ahh!" Melissa sort-of-half-cried-half-squealed, hearing the tone of Aoife's voice, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I only know what I heard from Bench Murderer!"

Once it seemed safe, she would pop her head back above the table and continue as if she hadn't just panicked hidden under a table, "Umm, aside from that, you know there are people, apparently the 'higher powers' that would see you dead for 'being unable to control yourself'?" She said, "Not that I think you can't control yourself! I believe you can control yourself with the need for that horrible thing Bench Murderer put in you"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:17 am

"So he refers to his ego as higher powers now? There is two major problems in his theory, one is that if the can is not there, he doesn't know about it. Secondly, I can control myself perfectly fine, if said Can is not there." Says Aoife with a sigh, writing onto a small piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:27 am

"Sorry, I probably shouldn't have brought this up.." Melissa said with a sad smile, "So do you have any plans for after work? Going to go hang with your new boyfriend I'm guessing?" She said, changing the subject with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:39 am

Nodding timidly, she would fold up the paper into an airplane, and throw at one of the people at the bar before going, "Yeah,d-doing that. Though will be too tired really."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:02 am

Melissa hardly even noticed Aoife throwing a paper airplane randomly - it seemed perfectly normal, like something she would herself if she had paper, a good design for an airplane and someone to throw it at. Instead, she focused on continuing to tease her, 'This is way too much fun!' She thought.

"Hmmmmm? Tired because of work? Or maybe tired because of last night...?" She said with an innocent looking smile. One would easily be able to picture her whistling innocently along with the act.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:52 am

Scowling, she would glare at Melissa, simply saying, "Shut it. Before I make you go on a date with someone." Before getting up briefly to grab the pint glass filled with Soft drink from the guy she threw the airplane at, walking back afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:26 am

Melissa couldn't help but giggle at Aoife's reaction, even though it was meant to be serious, it only made her laugh more. Even when Aoife returned to the table she was still giggling to herself.

Trying multiple times to start saying something, Melissa's words were continuously interrupted by more giggling fits.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:41 am

Just outright ignoring Melissa now, she would take a sip of her drink before placing her earpieces in, subconsciously playing along on a air guitar.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:17 am

Melissa, having finally stopped laughing after a while, was now merely watching Aoife with curiosity, wondering what she's doing.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:58 am

In her own little world now, Aoife continues to air guitar passively, swapping her movements as new songs come on and into her ears.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:03 am

Melissa continued staring blankly for a few more moments before a smile came onto her face. She took out her phone and began filming.

'Never know when you might need blackmail material!' She thought to herself.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:44 am

Stopping after around ten minutes to do the guitar, she blinks before taking out her earpiece and going to sip her drink, "You finished now?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Zack wanders in, cradling Geoff with his left arm. He places Geoff on one of the bar stools before ordering a small plate of lettuce and carrots as well as a soda for himself. Looking around, he spots Aoife and Melissa. "Hey, how's it goin', guys?" Zack waves to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next