RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub

Go down 
+4
Seiryuu24
Prinny
zhleader
Frankenstein Joe
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub Empty
PostSubject: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:57 am

Walking down the streets in full battle attire, every step a small 'Clink!' coming from the plate boots and chain-mail, stopping outside what to many others may of just been a generic well-kept bar with a loud atmosphere, with the name hanging from a sign, "The Hippogriff."
However upon entry it would be like it was a different dimension to the front, with the place seemingly split in two. The closest part being a bar with dozens of patrons sitting around the place, drinking heavily even at this early in the day, with a fight breaking out at least once every five minutes only for the participants to then be the closest of friends.  Towards the back however, would be a room what Aoife knew housed Arcade games, and a karaoke machine, among other recreational activities.

Getting a message out as an invitation to her acquaintances, including Leo who she had argued with prior, and Zack just to seem fair. She would go to the bar and buy a soft drink, starting some small talk with the barkeep as she waits for anyone else to arrive, sighing under her breath.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:57 am

Zack steps into the bar, hands folded behind his back. As Geoff pokes out of his pocket, Zack looks down to pet him. Noticing Aoife, Zack walks over. "Hey, I got your message. I've never been to a place like this, so I thought it'd be cool to come." Zack carefully omits the part about Jet telling him to make friends with Aoife and be more cordial with Arthur. "Any chance they have anything a rabbit can eat?" Zack asks, taking a seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:12 pm

Turning to look at him as he speaks, she gives him a rather genuine smile as she replies, "Probably, if he likes peanuts that is." Finishing to speak, she goes back to sipping her drink and watching the other people in the bar, trying to puff her cloak up subtly enough to hide the remaining bandages around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Alex the bartender watches as two figures walk in. "More business already?" He mumbled. A quick study reveals that one of the figures, the girl, is full-clad in medium armor and has two swords. It also looks like she's trying to find someone. The guy, on the other hand, looks like he's only wearing a long coat over his clothes. No armor. He did, however, have a very large hammer. Alex only knew one person with a very large hammer.

The girl walks up and asks for a soft drink. "Not wanting to get drunk? I wonder what she's up to..." He thought. Because if there's one thing Alex learned as a barkeep, it's that if someone doesn't order an alcoholic drink, something's bound to happen. Alex kept silent as he handed her a random glassful of no soft drink in particular.

Last edited by ThePrinnyDood on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Zack turns towards the bartender. "Hey, Alex! Didn't know you were gonna be here! Do you have anything for Geoff to eat?" Turning back to Aoife, Zack asks, "So who else is supposed to be here? Is it just the two of us?"
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:25 pm

Alex prepares a plate full of veggies from a mini-fridge behind the bar. He sets it down in front an empty spot next to the girl, who seemed to be his friend.

Alex then quickly turned around and resumed his bartender duties.

OOC Edit: I have to go for a bit. Expect delayed responses.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:33 pm

Shaking her head, "No I invited a few others. Figured should celebrate the time we have been at beacon. Then I remembered, 'Hey, I know this place in town we could go to' , though it's my first time seeing him, or at least the first time I remember." Comes the reply, still having a small smile on her face from before.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Zack stares at Aoife for a moment, thinking. "Hey, you haven't met Geoff yet, have you?" Zack points to the rabbit eating vegetables on the bar table. "I found him up by the cliffs a while ago." Noticing Aoife's smile, Zack says, "You seem pretty happy today. Guess that means we're making some progress."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Shrugging, she looks at the rabbit then finishes her drink with a few large gulps, "That's a very nice looking pet, with it's armour it could probably win all of it's battles. And what do you mean by progress?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Restlessness had been eating at during almost from the start of her weekend away from Beacon. The combination of studying, training, and fighting usually left Chiu with little time for introspection, but here outside the campus walls, such distractions were difficult to acquire.

After learning her hotel's gym, despite it proximity to a prestigious combat academy, was not rated for a Huntress' Chiu was pointed towards a local bar with strong drink and a simple, yet rigorous, exercise program.

Stepping through the front doors Chiu walked up to the bar. Before she could order a voice growled behind her. "I think you want the lounge in the back girlie."

Turning around, Chiu checked out source of the voice. He was a big man, easily a head taller than Chiu, with thick limbs and a barrel chest. Short spiky blonde hair a head that seemed as if it had been chiseled from granite. Over his shoulder Chiu watched as a tall blonde woman in an elegent green dress used dust to patch a section of wall she had just put her drinking companion's head through.

Grinning Chiu glanced up at the blonde ape's face. "No." She replied. "Pretty sure I'm in the right place."

"This is no place for a gi-" Before the ape could finish his sentence, Chiu's left shot out in a chop that caught him in the throat. Not hard enough to crush his larynx, but enough to make him worried it had. As his hands came up to protect his bruised throat, Chiu followed up by driving her right heel into the side of his left knee before stepping left, turning, and slamming his head into the edge of the bar with her left hand.

As the ape rolled over on to his back, tears welling in his eyes, Chiu looked down at him. "You were saying?"

In response, he merely smiled and gave her a "thumbs-up" before opening his extended hand and gesturing for help getting up. Gripping his hand and shoulder, Chiu hauled the ape up right and clapped him on the back. "You all right?" She asked.

"I'll be fine." He croaked in reply. "My wife is a medic."

With that he turned away from her and limped over to the woman in green.

Turning back to the bar Chiu called out for a whiskey sour with a giant grin on her face. She was really starting to like this place.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:41 pm

"Geez, you didn't have to break him, Chiu." Alex teased, as he poured a glass of whiskey for her. "What brings you to this bar?" He asked, handing her the glass.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Zack looked at Aoife. "I guess I mean... getting on friendly terms. To be honest, I don't think I ever had a problem with you. I was just sorta mad you were defending King. I think that caused a major wedge between us, even though it shouldn't have. Sorry to let that get in the way." Zack turns his head, now facing forward. "Though I don't think I can ever get along with him, I do think I'd actually enjoy being friends with you."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:18 am

"Didn't know you worked here Alex." Chiu replied to her teammate, genuinely surprised to see him behind the bar. "Taking a mini vacation at the hotel down the street. I do need the occasional break from living with you three you know."
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:30 am

"The pay is pretty good and I can always have a reason to leave the school if I want." He knew that being able to leave the immediate campus whenever he wanted would make for great excuses.

"In any case, I can understand. Living with three guys can get tiring." Alex ducks under the counter and a soft thump can be heard as he places one cup down to start polishing another.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:27 am

Nodding to Zack, "It's fine. But remember that if you try to fight him when I am there. I am stepping in. And we still need that fight." afterwards she goes to Alex, "Hey! Can you get me a lager or something."
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Alex's curiosity with the girl was lost. She had ordered a lager, which meant that she was either confident enough in her plan to get some alcohol in her system, or she never had a plan to start with. He grabbed a mug and started systematically dispensing the liquid from the keg. Alex handed her the mug full of the golden, bubbly liquid and then proceeded to wipe the nozzle clean. "Here." He said to Aoife.

He turned around and picked up a pen from atop a small, hardcover notebook. "Should I open a tab for all of you?" He started. "Actually, never mind that. First two drinks for the three of you are on me." After all, it's not every day that more than one Beacon student visits the pub.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:03 pm

Smiling as a response, she drinks large swigs from the mug before glancing at Zack, "Well I will be in the back, going to do what I do best... Well, second best."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Zack stares, puzzled. "What does that even mean?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Laughing, she taps one of the strongest looking people sitting nearby and goes, "Excuse me sir? That guy over there was talking about you over there. Said something about you being a Sport enchancing druggy." With the man getting up and quite literally throwing his mug at the back of one of the people on the far table's head, it quickly escalates into a large bar fight.
Giving a small smirk back at Zack as she walks into the back room, she calls out, "Better watch it in there, stray glass and all that."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:29 pm

As the bar exploded into chaos Chiu downed her drink and tossed her wallet onto the back bar before pointing to the girl who instigated the brawl. "Alex! Whatever she wants!" She called out before jumping into the fray.

This. This is what she needed. She had come here to blow off some steam, but she hadn't realized until now just how pent up she was. And as the old song goes "fighting and f*ing. It's all the same."
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:40 pm

"Here we go again," Alex says aloud. Bar fights weren't uncommon at the Hippogriff. In fact, there was most certainly at least one every other hour. "Zack, you going in?" he asks, turning to Zack before deftly dodging a glass headed his way.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Zack stands, cracking his knuckles and neck before placing Geoff safely behind the counter. "No clue why Aoife's doing this. BUT I DON'T CARE!" Zack leaps forward, smashing into several of the other patrons and joining the fight.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Proud of her distraction, she heads to the arcade area, young children playing on the equipment made for hiding them from the fighting. Moving towards a dance machine, she would remove her cloak and plate boots, before turning it on and starting to dance to the machine while everyone is fighting.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Zack quickly gets bored of fighting obviously weaker opponents. He walks back to the area where Aoife is dancing holding two unconscious men by their collars. "Hey, Aoife. This bar fight isn't as fun as you made it seem." Tossing the bodies aside, Zack continues, "Is that game any fun?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Nearly being thrown off her 200 combo, she gives herself a quick boost with her aura before continuing to dance, "Game? This is practice." Smirking as she dances, her movements being somewhat similar to her footwork in battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next