RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub

Go down 
+4
Seiryuu24
Prinny
zhleader
Frankenstein Joe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
zhleader

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:53 pm

"The workshop is really cool! They have lots of materials in there, it's everything you could ever want!" Zack replied. "There's a bunch of space, too, so lots of people can be in there at once. You should really check it out if you have time."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:55 pm

"Anyway! Back from insanity. Why are you here today Zack?" Asks Aoife, deciding if she listened for any longer she would go into a comatose state.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Zack turned to Aoife and began to speak, but cut himself off before words could escape. "I... I don't remember anymore..." Zack blankly stares at her for a moment. "Oh well, it probably doesn't matter, laser cannons are more important! Why are you guys here?" Zack asks.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:30 pm

"Well I came here because I work here, and I can leave as soon as my last customer here pays up." Then gesturing to Melissa, she would place down a bill, curiously not showing the drink on it.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:35 pm

"Oh, cool. I didn't know you were working here. Seems like a lot of the students are getting jobs around town. I know Alex has worked at a bunch of different bars and pubs around here." Zack stares at Aoife for another moment. "So is your maid outfit part of the uniform here? I didn't think bars did maid cafe nights." Zack sits back, still staring at Aoife's outfit.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Despite noticing his staring, she tries to ignore it like the countless others in the pub, "Yeah, it's probably how the landlord gets his kicks. Plus the kids probably prefer a maid to someone wearing random clothing, what could lead to certain vibes being picked up."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:23 pm

"Haha, I guess so. I know I'd rather have a maid serving me than a normal bartender." Zack chuckled to himself. "What made you decide to take the job?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:35 pm

"What? You think their electricity bill from me always using the dance machine doesn't add up? Helping a family friend is always a good thing to do. Plus it pays enough for me to have some spare money to buy clothes."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:57 pm

"Family friend? I didn't know you had family here." Zack tilted back in his chair, trying to remember if he had ever seen anyone like Aoife at the pub before. "Who is it?" Zack asked, finding nothing in the back of his memory.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:00 pm

"They are not here today as there is no fighting. And it depends, normally just my dad, but my brother comes sometimes as well." With that, she would eye him slightly, slumping in her chair subtly, "Why's that? You can't fight using weapons here."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:15 pm

"Hmmm... So you're saying that if I start a big fight, I'll get to meet your family?" Zack asks, using his most twisted logic yet. "Aww, but I don't think there's anyone around here worth fighting right now." Zack sits back, disheartened at the lack of a worthy opponent. "I don't think they'd be very friendly if I attacked you guys, but you're like the only strong people in here."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:21 am

"I'm confused... Is it really that common that people fight each other? And you actually want to fight?" Melissa asked, having been listening in quietly (In actuality she had drifted off and had spent the time daydreaming about robot swordfish destroying the city, but 'listening in quiet' is close enough'.

Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:50 am

"Haha, of course. Fighting is really fun if you get an even match. Sometimes it's really fun if the other person is stronger, too!" Zack thinks for a moment before recalling something. "I remember not too long ago when Aoife and I got in a fight with Leo. He was super strong and he nearly killed us. It was really scary and difficult, but I learned a lot from it and actually got a lot stronger. Those kinds of fights are worth the most, they're part of the reason I want to become a hunter!" Zack says proudly, leaning back and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:15 am

"Huh..? You want to become a hunter to fight other humans? Not to fight Grimm to help humanity...?" Melissa said, now even more confused at what Laser Bunny Guy was saying. She had figured the priority of everyone here was to fight Grimm. The only time she had fought a human herself was during the initiation because she had to, and she hadn't even landed a single blow before things were cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:29 am

"I think he means he wants to fight strong beings, nit just humans or Grimm. And he still needs to have that proper fight with me. And you didn't get a staple jabbed into your spine." Says Aoife, sounding rather agressive towards the end.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:48 am

Hearing Aoife's last comment, Zack gets a confused look on his face. "A staple in your spine? Did you fight more after I left? You shouldn't have done that, it was dangerous enough when I was there to back you up. If Leo wasn't so strict about his values, he probably would have just killed you." Tilting his head towards Melissa, he continues. "I'll fight anything that gives me a challenge! Humans are more fun to fight for training, Grimm hunting is to help out the rest of the world. I'm sure you'd understand if you fought more of the students. It's like you're helping each other grow, even if you don't directly tell them what they're doing wrong or right."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:02 pm

"Fun huh?" Melissa said, taking a moment to think about the idea. She hadn't really thought of using her skills for anything besides training and killing Grimm. Maybe...

"I think I should be going now, though, it's starting to get late!" She said abruptly, snapping out of her thoughts, "It was nice to meet you Zack!"

She reached into her pocket and took out her money, counting out the amount on the bill. Which turned out to be almost all the money she had left.

"Uh oh... Well, time for a long walk back to the dorm, and back to eating instant noodles for another week!" Melissa said sadly as she prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:15 pm

"Want a ride back? As I said, you were my last customer so that means I may go whenever." Aoife asks, deciding to completely avoid Zack's questions via a quick way out.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:29 pm

"Alright then. I guess I'll see you guys later." Zack stands, grabbing Geoff and tucking him into the folds of his coat. "C'mon, Geoff, time to take the Huo Pao express back home!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:40 am

"Ooh, you have a car? A space ship? A submarine? A jet? A helicopter? A train? A nuke? Awesome! That would be great, I've never ridden a SubCarSpaceJetTrainNukeCopter before!" Melissa said excitedly, running out of the pub, without even caring that she had no idea where the SubCarSpaceJetTrainNukeCopter was (Although it's not like it would be easy to hide one. Unless it had stealth. In which case it would be very easy to hide) or that she would have to wait for Aoife anyways.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:57 am

Sighing heavily, she gets up and follows them, moving to her bike and making the engine roar as a signal for Melissa, "Catch you later Zack. As for you miss, none of the above."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:01 am

"Bye!" Zack says, drawing Volc-Cannus. He aligns himself with the glowing figure of Beacon in the distance before swinging Volc-Cannus out and spinning into the air. Clutching Volc-Cannus closer to his body, he aims for the school and fires a blazing fireball, launching himself towards Beacon. "HUO PAO!" He yells, turning the handles of his weapon to produce even more flames to send him flying through the sky like a comet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11