RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kail Christensen

An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:51 pm

A sigh escaped Lightning's mouth, before she hesitantly looked back to Jacob, her now tear stained face showing the high amount of sadness she was feeling "Guess I can't fully forget them as planned..."
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:30 am

Jacob leaned forwards, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder
"Hey, it's ok" he smiled weakly, trying to think of a better way to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:26 pm

She sniffled, slowly nodding "I-I know..." and from her eyes, escaped a stream of salt water; tears.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:52 pm

Sonny sits at the counter near by, sipping the coffee and looking kind of like this.
He could not help but overhear the conversation as it started. Don't listen in. You're better than that, he thought but it was already too late. First, it started with...smelling each other: Wait what? Then it went on to flirting: This is getting...weird.. And then it went straight to the death of both of their parents:Wait-what?! How did it-? Sonny is baffled by the conversation and its dramatic turn within only a few, short moments. Now he is depressed and his mind is numb. Mostly from the coffee, but his mind is numb.
I~ think I'll just continue with my own business... but Sonny will not be able to go back to his own thoughts, not after this conversation. No, he will continue listening whether he wants to or not.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:52 am

Jacob sat like a deer in the headlights. Unsure how to react to the crying girl opposite him.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:35 am

Sheathed, and wiped her eyes, sniffling "I...haven't really spoken about it.....I'm sorry you had to see that, Jacob...."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:01 pm

"I've seen worse, from worse" Jacob assured her "you've nothing to be ashamed of." He offered her a napkin to dry her eyes with.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:02 pm

The seventeen year old smiled a little, and took the napkin gently, wiping her tear stained face "Th-thank you...for listening."
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Got to hand it to that kid, that was a wild turn of mood for a conversation... Sonny takes another sip of the coffee which he almost swears must have some sort of illegal narcotics in it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Jacob smirked
"With these ears it's one of the few things I'm good at" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:40 pm

She rolled her eyes, smiling slightly while shaking her head. "Jacob..." and Lightning looked to Jacob's Coffee Cup "I know a place that's got great Coffee, if you're interested..." she offered him, since the coffee made here was more like Motor Oil.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:07 am

Jacob cocked his head
"I'm sort of new to coffee, but I don't mind going somewhere else if you want."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:18 am

Lightning smiled, standing up from the table "It'd be my pleasure and treat."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:26 am

Jacob wolfed down the rest of his sandwich and pushed his chair back, standing up and stretching for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:48 am

"You ready?" asked Lightning as she did the same, before looking into Jacob's eyes, almost looking as if she was examining his Soul, before blinking, and gesturing for him to start walking.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:52 am

Jacob nodded and shoved his hands into his pockets and beginning to walk.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:51 pm

Sonny looks down at the cup and decides: "I'm coming too." He sets down the appropriate amount of money for the coffee and follows the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:13 am

Lightning looked back to their follower "You hate the Coffee there too huh?" as she walked along the sidewalk, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:44 am

Jacob grunted a crude greeting to the newcomer before resuming his slightly brisk pace.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:21 am

Sonny catches up to the two. "I would hate it but I've been drinking it for too long. I think it made me loose my sense of taste..." Naturally, this would usually mean it was too hot. But no, in this case it is just that bad.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:31 am

She nods "Yeah, acquired taste and all that..." Lightning says while walking along. Eventually she turns into a Cafe that looks much better than the one they left, and goes up to order.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:31 am

Jacob loitered in the cafe's doorway, hands still lodged in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:37 am

Sonny sits at a table for four, thinking about how he did not expect to end up hanging out with two others at a cafe after leaving another cafe.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:24 am

Lightning orders three cups of coffee, sitting down and placing the equivalent of what they ordered from the other cafe in front of them, Jacobs in front of an empty seat, and she sipped her own, waving him over.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:42 am

Jacob sat down and sniffed his coffee tentatively. his ears flattened slightly, giving him the air of an inquisitive puppy.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:30 pm

She smiled at tasting hers, it was as close to perfect as it was going to get. She took another sip of the coffee as she looked between the two, waiting for their responses.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Jacob followed Lightning's lead and took a sip. His face drew into the same confused and disgusted expression as it had been earlier
"Why do you humans drink this stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next