RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Empty
PostSubject: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:06 pm

Jacob leaned back in his seat. It was a nice day, the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. He'd taken one of the outside tables, and was now sat there with some fancy southern drink called 'coffee' and a sandwich containing several rashers of bacon accompanied by cheese. He took a bite of his sandwich and folded his arms across his chest, closing his eyes, sampling the smells and sounds of southern life. His wolf-like senses picked up every little detailed, provided of course, his eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:16 pm

A sigh escaped a girl's mouth from a different table. Lightning had ordered a coffee, not some black muck. She slid the cup to the other side of her table and she picked up the food she had asked for, a simple salad sandwich, and bit into it, looking around, her aqua eyes scanning the scene and she brushed a pink lock of hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Jacob turned to get a look at the girl on the next table. he gave her a cursory nod, by way of a greeting. He'd never been the most hospitable of people, and 'nice' wasn't really his strong point, not for want of trying.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:27 pm

The young woman politely nodded back, her hand giving a gentle wave, before looking back to her light meal, nibbling on it since she wasn't that hungry at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Jacob frowned for a moment
"Have we met?" he grunted "you smell familliar."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:50 pm

A smirk and a raised eyebrow formed on her face as Lightning began to think back "Hmm, I may smell familiar, perhaps we have met before." and she picked up the plate with her sandwich on it, standing from her table, and in a blur, she was taking a seat at Jacob's table, saying "I think I have seen you before, like...I don't know, talking to a late arrival at School or something?" and she took another bite of her sandwich, placing the plate with the food on on the table in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:53 pm

"Yeah" Jacob nodded "that sounds about right" he took a sip of his coffee and stared horrified at the cup before spitting it out again, wrinkling his nose "that's disgusting" he noted.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:02 pm

Jade nodded disappointedly with Jacob's comment, saying "Agreed, the coffee here is terrible, but at least the food isn't poisoned." she chuckles a little and looks down at her sandwich, frowning "At least I think it isn't. Can't trust anybody these days.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:03 pm

Jacob raised an eyebrow
"You seem a little paranoid" he noted, turning instead to his sandwich and tearing a great chunk out of it, chewing it a few times before swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:09 pm

Jade tilts her head ever so slightly to Jacob, picking up her sandwich and sighing, before explaining "Yeah, well, paranoia is human nature. I for one find it's better to be paranoid and alive, than dead." and she took a large bite out of the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:12 pm

"Well... I'm not human" Jacob smirked, his wolf ears twitching as if to make a point "so I'm not too familiar with paranoia."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:35 pm

She let out a chuckle, before reaching out to pet Jacob's Faunus ears, not caring if it'd be awkward, while saying "Well being a Human isn't all its cracked up to be, you're not really missing much."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:53 pm

Jacob moved his head back, just beyond Jade's reach
"Don't you know better than to pet a stray wolf?" he grinned, baring his pointed teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Jade pouts, her arm still outstretched "I don't know any better, and you're not a stray."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:06 pm

"No" Jacob admitted "but I am wild, I might bite" he shoved more of his sandwich into his mouth. He swallowed "besides, there are only a few people I let touch my ears."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:14 pm

Jade slowly withdrew her hand, disappointed "Oh..." she said, trailing off, before her frown slowly changed into a smile "Well I hope I end up being one of the few that do." she said, almost flirtatiously to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Jacob blushed and fiddled nervously with the dragon's horn pendant hung around his neck
"Yeah, well" he coughed nervously, before averting his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:30 pm

A smirk appeared on her lips as she teased Jacob "Nice shade of blush you have there." and then her eyes darted to Jacob's necklace, asking "What's that?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Jacob absently looked down at the horn
"The horn of a dragon Faunas, more specifically, my mate" he paused, humans use another word for that "girlfriend" he corrected.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Jade slowly nods, her hand going to a necklace of her own, a lightning bolt pendant hung there, plain to see "I....have...something similar....to remember the fallen." and she sighs sadly, looking away for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Jaocb nodded, before realizing what Jade had meant
"She's not dead" he explained "one of the few people who've come into contact with me that isn't" he stopped fiddling with the pendant "so who were they?" he inquired, gesturing to Jade's necklace.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:01 pm

Lightning's gaze didn't return to Jacob, as her eyes were watering up with tears of her past "P-parents....both of them." and she wiped her eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Jacob nodded
"I lost my parents too" he said, trying to make her feel a little more comfortable, however innefective it may have been.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:51 pm

A sigh escaped Lightning's mouth, before she hesitantly looked back to Jacob, her now tear stained face showing the high amount of sadness she was feeling "Guess I can't fully forget them as planned..."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:30 am

Jacob leaned forwards, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder
"Hey, it's ok" he smiled weakly, trying to think of a better way to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]   An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An afternoon at the Purple Rose Cafe [Invite only]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next