RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Invite Only] Against A Wall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spoodnick

[Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:47 am

Puny shot an icy glare towards Xero, all of the joking had suddenly wiped itself from Puny's mind. 'Found it. His switch.' Puny thought, still maintaining his glare. Turning his back on Xero he looked back briefly as if to say something before loosely chucking his hands in his pockets and walking off. "Better to leave him, Jacob. Don't let his weakness drag you down." Purposefully trying to take a jab at Xero, Puny chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:57 am

Xero was unconscious, yet still completely aware of what was happening around him 'Yes, now that Xero is unconscious, I am free to take over without problems.' thought Varun. Varun launched himself out of Jacobs grasp and rushed towards Puny, punching him with the intention of sending him flying into a tree. "You shouldn't insult Xero, cuz if you do, you're gonna have to deal with me."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:06 am

Protruding two wires from his back, Puny wrapped them around Xero, effectively trying to catch him and place him on the ground.

"You shouldn't insult Xero, cuz if you do, you're gonna have to deal with me."

Whistling and turning his head back to look at Xero a maniacal smile was worn like a mask over Puny's face. The same smile Viktor had worn. "You're a big man, attacking a guy when his back's turned. Pathetic." Once again trying to take a jab at Xero Puny simply watched and waited, the smile still spread eerily across his face.
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:13 am

Varun used his semblance to cloak himself, once cloaked, he flung his guns upward, cutting the wires as they went. His guns dropped back into his hands and he ran towards Puny, Naginatas in hand. "There is an old saying Puny, you can't kill what you can't see, let me teach you a lesson on being kind to others." As Varun reached Puny, he uncloaked and went to ram his Naginata straight into Puny's chest, "Time for your life to end."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:19 am

"There is an old saying Puny, you can't kill what you can't see, let me teach you a lesson on being kind to others."

Puny snickered as Xero cloaked, knowing he was coming in for an attack Puny knew he had to act swiftly. He threw as much wires as his drained aura would let him all around the forest, making a maze of wires around him. Whenever Xero so much as breathed on one of the wires, Puny would know where he is. "Might not be able to kill what I can't see, but if it bleeds, I can kill it." Now he only hoped his witty remark didn't fall upon deaf ears.
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:30 am

Varun watched as a maze of wires shot from Puny's back, 'He's trying to find out where I am using those wires of his, he must be able to sense through them, I need to be careful not to give away my position.' Varun leaped over a section of wires, landing in a crouch position, "I'm not gonna play your little games Puny, I will get you." Without knowing, Varun extended his arms as a form of taunt, smashing his hand straight into one of Puny's wires, "Oh shit!"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:40 am

The instant Xero touched the wire all hell broke lose. Half of the wires contracted to bind Xero, trying to immobilize him while the other half lashed out at Xero, acting like whips. With his possible victory even with the loss of his weapons, Puny laughed. With blows coming from every direction and his opponent possibly unable to move the battle was his, right?
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:47 am

Varun knew that Puny was going to try and catch him, so Varun launched upwards, narrowly missing the wires that Puny had sent to his last location in an attempt to injure him. Varun located Puny, standing at the edge of the cage of wires that were meant to be containing him. He changed his trajectory, flying straight towards Puny. Varun landed right in front of Puny, uncloacking and jabbing his naginata towards Puny's stomach, "This is where your life ends Puniceus Stryker, enjoy the infinite blackness that is death." Varun broke out in maniacal laughter as his Naginata got closer and closer to Puny, "Bye Bye Puny, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:01 am

Should Puny take the stab to try and prove his innocence, or should he dodge it? To be, or not be, right? With the way Xero has been acting I don't think it'd end with just the one blow. Puny spun around last second, pivoting on his foot and twisting around. Positioning himself behind Xero he used his wires to latch on to a tree and go flying backwards towards a tree. Perching on a branch he whipped out his scroll and attempted to send a voice message.

"Hey buddy, how's it going? Remember me? I'm the guy who beat your buddy that one time in class. I kinda got myself into a bit of trouble, north of Beacon. Oh shit, I think he noticed me, get over here now!"

(No-one post next, I've got a plan.)
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:00 am

Hakui was bored, even though it's the weekend Hakui has no friends yet and has completed all the homework for the weekend. 'what should I do? I'm so bored I'm seriously thinking of going and stabbing some kids just so I can nurse them for something to do'. Hakui goes and grabs his scalpels, but before he goes he re-thinks his plan 'Actually on second thought, although it may be fun and something to do, the principle would probably expel me' Hakui decides to try and stack his scalpels instead, this time he tries to make it the size of him.

After completing about three quarters of his tower Hakui is startled by a loud noise. "AAAAHOHMYGOD!" Hakui accidentally bumps into his leaning tower of staby stabies and ends up falling to the floor, only to get rained on by all his scalpels. "Thank god I'm wearing my lab coat" Hakui managed to land with his lab coat covering him and stopping the scalpels from cutting him. "what was that" Hakui thinks for a while, he's never heard that sound before. Hakui then remembers feeling a vibration in his pocket when the sound was made, so he reaches into his lab coat pocket and realises that he got a message from someone on his scroll. "who is messaging me... no one ever messages me"

"Hey buddy, how's it going? Remember me? I'm the guy who beat your buddy that one time in class. I kinda got myself into a bit of trouble, north of Beacon. Oh shit, I think he noticed me, get over here now!"

'who the hell is this, it sounds like someone needs my nursing skills FINALLY something to do'. Hakui grabs his medical bag off his bed and rushes out the door and starts running in the direction he thinks is north.
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:33 am

Varun looked up at Puny was perched up in a tree with a scroll in his hand, "Get down here Puny, you slippery little bitch, let me kill you!" Varun jumped up onto the tree branch Puny was on and lashed out, trying to slice Puny's throat open and take his head to keep as a trophy.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:14 am

Giving Xero a mocking smile, Puny flipped himself down so he was standing on the bottom of the branch in order to dodge Xero's attack. He would of whistled once more but he felt that is was unoriginal now. "Come on Xero, stay on the ball." Puny said, dropping from the branch and planting his feet firmly on the ground. It was clear now that he was just taunting Xero, playing around with him like a cat and a ball of yarn. Puny sliced the base of the branch Xero was on to make it fall, taking a step forward to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:14 pm

Jacob folded his arms across his chest and observed the fight, more than once feeling the need to step in. He held back on account of the fact that he didn't deem it wise to interfere, whatever problems the two of them had, they had to deal with it themselves, Jacob couldn't force them to like each other, much in the way that he couldn't make Puny any more hospitable. The one disconcerting thing however was that Xero was now referring to himself in the third person. Not only that but he was oddly aggressive for a pacifist, and he even seemed to smell different, as if it wasn't Xero anymore. He leaned against a nearby tree and silently continued his observation.
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:03 am

Varun noticed that Puny had sliced the branch he was standing on and he began to fall. Varun sprung off the branch in mid air and landed behind Puny, weapons at the ready. Perhaps its you that needs to stay on the ball Puny, your a bit slow aren't you. Let me outline it for you, have you not tnoticed the personality change, going from a pacifist to an aggressive monster, the answer is right in front of your face, i'm not Xero, my name is Varun, and I've taken over Xero's body to end you, now SIT STILL AND LET ME!" Varun swung his Naginata, aiming it at Puny's neck in attempt to take his head off. "Dodge this you jumpy prick."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:43 am

Varun's bloated speech gave Puny a whole lot of time to move around. Taking this opportunity, he flung himself over to one of the buildings and picked up a metal pipe. Giving it a few test swings, he walked back over to Varun. "Considering what I've accomplished up to this point you might want to reconsider your accusation of me being slow. If any-one is slow, it's you for not noticing my motives until it was spelled out for you." While most of what he said was aimed at Varun and Xero, Puny aimed part of what he said towards Jacob and Jet. And it was obvious. Using the metal pipe to deflect Xero's blow, Puny couldn't help but laugh at his one-liner. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Language." He said in a mocking tone, raising the pipe and bringing it down on Xero.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:20 am

"ENOUGH!" Jacob caught the pipe, absorbing the blow before it landed on Xero's head. He wrenched the makeshift weapon from Puny's grip and hurled it into the trees behind him. "What do you think this proves?" he snarled, he turned to Puny "this won't make you a better leader, nor will it make any of us more likely to stand by you when you need up" he rounded on Xero "and you. Varun, unless you release your control on Xero, I swear I'll make sure you wish you'd never tried to take control." Jacob folded his arms across his chest and bared his wolf fangs "are we clear?" he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:33 am

Finding a perfect chance to be a giant smart-ass, Puny relished it. "But mom, he started it!" Puny shrugged and took a couple steps back. Spinning on his heel, Puny turned and started to walk off. "I really liked that pipe as well." Puny turned back to face Jacob with a blank stare. "How was our fight your business anyway? You think words are gonna stop good ol' Varun over there? No matter what you say, there's always going to be conflict. Fight fire with fire, right? to stop violence, some more violence must ensue."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:40 am

"It's my business because you two are part of my team!" Jacob growled "if we can't work together what point is there in even being a team?" Jacob stalked forwards and squared up to Puny "you're nothing but an antagonist Puny, and if you keep trying to rub me and Xero up the wrong way I can guarantee we won't be watching your back next time we're fighting Grimm."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:58 am

"Relax. We're no-I'm not out for blood." Puny corrected himself before continuing. "If I was fighting seriously, don't you think I would've constructed more of my wires? Not sure if he was fighting seriously though, if he was then that's pretty pathetic don't you think?" Puniceus added, with the not-so-subtle intent of getting under Varun's nerves. Trying to drive him to his breaking point.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:21 am

Jacob's fists clenched, he glared hard at Puny for a few moments
"Grow up" he snarled "or at the very least, keep your mouth shut, I'm sick of hearing your drivel." The wolf turned and walked away from the two, putting his hands in his pockets, marking his displeasure.
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:41 am

Varun watched as Jacob intervened in the fight, narrowly keeping Puny from his futile attempt to collapse his skull. Varun was listening to the two of them bicker, he heard all the insults that were being tossed left and right by Puny, and finally, the argument ended and Jacob turned and began walking away from Puny. Varun ran up to Jacob and walked by his side, putting his hand on Jacobs shoulder, Thanks for the assist there man, your a great fighter, and you really saved my skin there. You stood up to Puny and most likely made him feel like the insignificant cockroach he is, why don't I buy you a drink, what do ya s..." Varun was cut off mid sentence by a sharp pain in his head. Varun collapsed and fell unconscious for a few seconds and when he woke up, Xero was back in control.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:15 am

"....made him feel like the insignificant cockroach he is..."

Puny felt a hysterical laughter bubbling inside of him, holding it back best he could. He failed, of course. Laughing so hard he felt back and his the ground with a resounding 'Thud'. The small pain disappeared instantly, covered by his laughter. Finally managing to calm himself down, Puny thought what would happen once and if Hakui arrived. Now that the fight was over, he was in no immediate danger now and didn't need healing. His original plan to take a dive and get stabbed, only to have Hakui heal him. 'Aah my noble sacrifice ruined.' Hopping back up and dusting himself off, Puny sighed.

"Just gotta ruin ALL my fun don't ya, Jacob? Well I suppose some-one had to save his weak ass." Puny said, once again trying to get a rise out of Xero, for the noble cause of shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:53 am

Jacob crouched to check on Xero, getting increasingly worried about the boy's health, and what exactly was happening to him. He heard Puny's comment and he felt his jaw tense, almost involuntarily
"He's unconscious Puny" Jacob snarled "there's no point in trying to get a response out of him." At this point, Jacob was one snide mark away from giving Puny a pasting himself, team leader or not, you couldn't speak to people like that, and Jacob was sick of hearing it.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:34 am

Puny snickered at Jacob's response. "Maybe I should try getting a rise out of you. Probably be a lot more fun then sleepy head over there." Puny said, folding his left arm over his right and leaning up against a tree. Letting out a small grunt as he did so. "Eh, i'm too drained anyway. Guy puts up a good fight, too bad he had not control. Strength isn't the only way to win a battle."" Puny said, aiming his comment more at Varun. Straightening back up, Puny stretched his arms out and yawned. "I'm beat. Gonna head back and see if I can get a bit of shut-eye. Tell Xero when he wakes up not to kill me in my sleep."
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:15 am

Hakui started running out of breath and decided to take a little breather. After all this time Hakui still hasn't found Puny, he decides to re look at his message and realizes that it said he was north of Beacon. "North of Beacon, that's where i'm headed but I still haven't seen the village that's in this direction, or puny, oh well guess they're just REALLY north of beacon" Hakui decides to keep running until he reaches the village.

After running for what seems like an extra half hour Hakui finally reaches a village "a village, thank god" Hakui looks around the village for a bit and doesn't really recognize this village, he decides to talk to one of the villagers. "Hey, excuse me, but in relation to Beacon Academy, where are we positioned?". After being told by the villager that the village he is in is actually south of Beacon, Hakui has a bit of a break before legging it to the northern village.

Hakui finally reaches the village to the north, panting like fat otaku chasing after Vick Mignogna. Hakui looks up and sees the demolished village before him. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:42 am

Jacob glared at the newcomer
"Who the hell are you" he growled, lifting Jernulv, prepping for a harsh swing should the boy be unfriendly. Their last run in with a random stranger had ended in a pretty harsh scrap. If this one was to go the same way, he wanted it on his terms.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:30 am

Hakui was startled by the angry looking dog, no wait that's a guy, Hakui was startled by the man puppy who was currently yelling at him. "oh me, um well you see uuh Puny called me here, he said it was really important, just by looking at this town i'm guessing there was a fight and that's what he needs me for, since I am a Doctor, do you know where he is by any chance? I need to make sure he's okay". Hakui went to go looking for Puny. 'shouldn't be too hard to locate him, I mean the town has been pretty much leveled, there couldn't be many places for him to hide'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Invite Only] Against A Wall
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next