RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Invite Only] Against A Wall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

[Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:57 am

Jacob ploughed his axe into the hardened skull of the Ursa before him, its fur matted with blood, he had no intention of preserving the pelt. With a feral snarl he wrenched the blade free and watched the Grimm slowly droop, flopping onto the ground with a shuddering thud. The wolf shook some of the blood free of the blade.
Back to top Go down
JetKaylock

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:14 am

Getting back up Jet slammed his a into the skull of the Ursa following Jacobs lead, however, there was less force so Jet had to fire 3 rounds to get his ax through the Ursa's skull. Jet then scavenged the fragmented skull pieces and put them in his pack for so study later.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:46 am

High above the battlefield Puniceus could see everything, including both Vale off in the distance and the path of destruction Viktor had left. Giving a whistle Puniceus focused his attention back on the Ursa, peppering with bullets from above. Indigo's gun form not being really strong it only served to annoy the Ursa, it didn't help that from that distance Puny couldn't get a good shot and kept hitting the more armored bits. The Ursa managed to find about Puny's wires as it started slashing at the ones Puny was using to support himself. The wires dissipated due to the Ursa's attack, sending Puny plummeting towards the ground.

"Clever!" Puny shouted, diving towards the ground. Not willing to be beaten by a mere Ursa, Puny used two wires protruding from his feet to soften the landing. "Ha! And you thou-!" Getting cut-off mid-sentence by the Ursa's giant hand slamming him in his stomach and sending him flying towards the wall of a nearby building. Puny's back slamming into it, he fell to the floor. Just barely gripping onto consciousness Puny stood up slowly, his knees still shaking. While he was flying towards the wall he accidentally switched Indigo into it's shield form, good thing too because the Ursa was charging towards him. Puny held his shield up to try and block the attack and while it did technically block it, the attack caused Indigo Torrent to shatter.

Puny stumbled back a little still holding on to the handle of Indigo. Looking up at the Ursa, Puny started laughing maniacally. To any-one else it would have seemed like he had lost his mind completely but to him he was completely in control. As the Ursa pulled it's arm up for another swing Puniceus mustered up all of his remaining aura. Cringing because of the sudden drop of aura, Puniceus used it all at once to summon 100 wires from his back. The wires all wrapped around the Ursa completely and held it high, about the same height Puniceus was before. With a scream from Puniceus the wires wrapped excruciatingly tight around the Ursa, tearing it apart completely. The wires then seemingly shattered and the Ursa's blood started to rain down on Puny. After a few seconds of simply standing there looking at the ground Puny collapsed.
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:45 am

After watching the body and head of the Ursa he had just killed drop to the floor, lifeless and unmoving, Xero noticed that Puny was holding an Ursa of his own in the air, he also noticed that Puny's weapon was shattered and its parrt scattered across the ground. Xero saw movement in the corner of his eye, just narrowly catching the sight of the Ursa that Puny was holding get torn apart completely, leaving nothing but blood raining down on Puny."Puny, are you alright man, you look pretty beat up" said Xero as he ran over to Puny, "Jet, Jacob, get over here and help me with Puny, he's hurt."
Back to top Go down
JetKaylock

JetKaylock

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Running over to Xero, Jet slung The Huntsmen over his shoulder and Bent over and picked up Puny, "Wow he did quite the number on his Ursa" Looking around he saw the 3 dead Ursa and mumbled " I wonder if the bones would make good weapons" Looking back at the group, "So what now? Where do we get paid?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:29 am

Jacob shrugged
"No idea" he cocked his head and gestured to the unconscious Puny "we'd better get him back to beacon, that last attack must've drained him something fierce."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:01 am

"With the condition your friend's shuriken is in, you'd better hope those bones do well enough for repairs." On top of one of the still standing buildings stood Viktor, flipping a coin in the air. "Aww, and here I thought you bunch were doing this as volunteer work, I don't seem like such a bad guy now do I?" Laughing a little as he caught the coin and tossed it up again. "As for your payment problem, I think I got you covered." Viktor flicked the coin at Jet, charging it with energy to hit like a bullet.

Puniceus faded into consciousness long enough to at least be able to speak, not very well though. Looking up and noticing Viktor, he muttered "Gu....ys...he....s...too...p-pow...erful...ru...n." Unable to hold on any longer Puny only hoped his message got through to the team.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:32 am

Jacob darted forwards, his semblance sparking a vibrant cobalt as it intensified. The resistance it provided increasing exponentially on account of him protecting both Puny and Jet. The coin slammed into his palm, causing him to wince slightly. As Jacob's fingers opened, steam curled around the coin, his semblance had prevented the attack from even breaking the skin. Baring his teeth in a snarl, Jacob took hold of Jernulv in both hands
"Why don't you come down here? Breaking you in half's the only payment I need."
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Xero heard Puny say something, it was very weak, but it got through. "Gu....ys...he....s...too...p-pow...erful...ru...n." Xero looked up at one of the roofs and saw Viktor standing there flipping that coin of his. Viktor stopped flipping his coin and flicked it straight towards Xero, Jet and Puny, but Jacob was on the move already, quickly intercepting the coin which was obviously charged with high amounts of that energy Viktor seemed to be using. It collided with Jacobs palm, causing him to wince slightly. "Didn't think you had the balls to show your face again Viktor, come back to finish what we all started earlier, or are you just here to see how well we did the job?"
Back to top Go down
JetKaylock

JetKaylock

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:23 pm

"Thanks Jacob" Jet said while opening his eyes, and looking back at Viktor, "A job's a business deal, all I'm doing is trying to complete the transaction." Setting Puny down, and  The Huntsmen, mumbling something about not for the team and Puny would be helpful now. Digging through his pack looking for smelling salts, pain killers and his armored hood.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:13 am

"Not very good for a conversation are you?" Viktor laughed at the group's disappointing comebacks. Trying to show how confident he was in his abilities, Viktor sat down on the edge of the building. "Didn't think you had the balls to show your face again Viktor, come back to finish what we all started earlier, or are you just here to see how well we did the job?""Woah, woah easy kid don't go needlessly making accusations that could land you in a lot of trouble."

(Eh, I'm too tired to make a long post)
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:23 am

Jacob switched Jerulv into shotgun form and took aim
"I tend to let Jernulv here do most of the talking, he's usually eloquent enough for both of us."
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Xero turned and walked over to his teammates with a very calm and relaxed expression on his face, "Guys, this might sound a bit crazy, but I think we should just let the man talk. Viktor, I apologise for making that uncalled for accusation, I just don't really like you that much because you sent me flying for no apparent reason the last time we encountered you." Xero then walked over to the building Viktor was sitting on and stood in front of it, "Jacob, if you would kindly lower Jernulv and let Viktor say what he came here to say, or do what he came here to do, unless he came here to attack us, then in which case, blow his head off if you have to, no offence Viktor, but you can probably understand my caution."

Last edited by ZyxNova on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JetKaylock

JetKaylock

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:43 am

"Xero could be onto something with that." Finding the things in his pack, Jet stood up, and started trying to wake up Puny with the smelling salts and popping pain pills like candy. "Maybe we should try this the smart way, not the headstrong way." Jet said stepping away from the Huntsmen.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:17 am

"I'm not lowering my gun" Jaocb growled, half to Xero, half to Viktor "have you forgotten already that not thirty seconds ago he attacked us?" he glared hard at Viktor baring his fangs "he's staying up there, anything he has to say, he'd better say quick."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:18 am

"he's staying up there, anything he has to say, he'd better say quick."

"aww, and here I though we were actually getting somewhere, it's a shame really." Viktor said, waving his arms around for added effect. A serious expression shot across his face and he glared down at the group. "Now then, let's get down to business. As you already know, you have been tasked with slaying some Ursa and protecting this small village." Viktor gave a nod in the direction of the Ursa's remains. "What you don't know is why. Why have you been asked to kill these Grimm and save this poor village? If your friend over there didn't tell you about it, you wouldn't even know would you? So then, my question is, why has your friend there gotten you to do this...activity?" Viktor's serious expression dissapeared from his face as he hopped back up. "You get two chances each, if you get it right, i let you live another day." A maniacal laughter escaped Viktor's lips.

Puny gasped as he regained consciousness, shooting up as if he had been given new life. Straight away though, pain shot through his entire body due to his massive lack of aura. Wincing a little he stood up and rejoined his friends in the land of the living. "What?"
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:29 am

Xero looked around at his teammates, and then looked back at Viktor, he knew that there was no simple answer to this question, it was difficult, if Puny hadn't told them about what was going on, maybe he didn't want them to know. An idea popped into Xero's head, 'maybe Puny and Viktor are working together in some way! nah, that's stupid, no way Puny would be working with someone that tried to kill us.'
Back to top Go down
JetKaylock

JetKaylock

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:01 am

"Personally, I'm not the most friendly with other people, I prefer to spend time with weapons, since they only hurt you if you can't control yourself," Jet said while handing Puny the pain reliever bottle, "But I do know that He's on my team and that's why I trust him, and yeah sure you could kill us, but you wouldn't have a lot of fun killing us now would you? You seem like you enjoy having fun while doing that."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:17 am

Hearing Jet's seemingly contradictory answer made Viktor burst out laughing. "Trust me kid, there's nothing in the world I'd want more right now than to put your miserable little lives to an end, but what fun would that be? Just think about this, I stood equal to you kids when I wasn't trying or using my weapon. What chance would you have if I fought seriously?" Viktor cracked up laughing once more. "I don't think that could qualify as an adequate answer to my question. Why did he give you the task?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:03 am

"I'm in no mood for games" Jacob snarled, his pupils shrank back into small pinpricks. Victor was rubbing him up the wrong way, and he was a few moments away from opening fire regardless of what Viktor had to say.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:28 am

"Game? Ahaha, this is no mere game my friend. This is a matter of life and death for you and your friends!" Viktor laughed, adding more exaggerated hand gestures, clearly enjoying himself much more than he should have been. Despite what he said, this was all one big game to him. He was the player and the world, his pieces. "Well, obviously this is getting us nowhere considering no-one has given me a satisfactory answer yet," Viktor placed his hands on his hips and sighed. "It'd be a true shame if you all were to die at this point in time. You better have the answer by the next time I see you all, or I won't let you go so easily." Viktor hopped down from the building and walked past the group, heading towards Vale.

With Viktor gone, Puniceus heaved a sigh of relief. Falling down, Puniceus laid in the grass and closed his eyes. "Can we just wait here for a bit guys? I'll hand in the mission later and give you guys your cut later, but for now i'm too tired."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:41 am

Jacob rounded on Puny, towering over the boy, a furious expression across his face. His mood hadn't softened, if anything he was angrier.
"What was that about?" he snarled "There's something you're not telling us Stryker. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't feel to great about being used." Jacob drew Jernulv and held the blade in Puny's eyeline "start talking" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:47 am

Springing up to his feet, Puny brushed himself off and turned to face Jacob. "Look, i'm sorry but I don't feel like I gotta explain myself to you. You shouldn't question my intentions, you should be busy following my orders, I am your leader after all. Nothing more, nothing less." Puniceus started laughing cheerfully. "Since you won't let me wait, i'll go grab the pay now, what a troublesome team." Puny turned and started walking towards Vale, he took three steps before turning his head to look back at his team. "You can come if you want, i'm not stopping you."

(WOOT! first post on the new page!)
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:52 am

Jacob hurled his axe, the blade slammed into the bark of a tree less than a foot from where Puny was standing
"If you're our leader, then act like it. You can't just assume we'll just blindly follow you and do whatever you demand. Leadership is about respect, and that has to be earned" Jacob stalked forwards and yanked Jernulv free from the tree, the trunk groaned. Jacob swung the weapon onto his back and stared hard at his 'leader'.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:05 am

"Frightening." Puny raised an eyebrow at Jacob's throw. "If you already believe me to be your leader than you should respect me regardless of whether or not you trust me. it's none of my business whether or not you trust or respect me, my only concern is that you're willing to do what I say without question. If you can't do that, then your of no use to me." Puny smirked, a serious tone evident in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:09 am

Jacob took a step back in shock, before the shock quickly boiled over into his growing ire.
"You're not after a team, all you want is lackeys!" Jacob's grip tightened on Jernulv, this kid was trouble, his attitude was either going to get them killed or worse, this had to be dealt with now.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:23 am

"You're not after a team, all you want is lackeys!"

"Maybe I am. But since when is that any of your concern? No-one's forcing you to follow me, after all. This whole mission was merely a test. A simple little task to test my 'Team's' capabilities. To test their strength's and limits. To test your strengths and limits." Puny pointed towards Jacob, jet and Xero before noticing Jacob's grip on Jernulv tighten. Seeing this filled Puny with a stunning sense of victory as a sinister grin spread across his face. "I'm sorry Jacob but if you want a fight you better look elsewhere, let's be civil about this."

Looking over Jacob's shoulder to Jet Puny had a question to ask. "Hey, Jet you're a blacksmith right? Would you mind helping me repair Indigo Torrent, I've got an idea for a sort of...upgrade. I'll pay if need be."

(Let Jet post next, or you post then Jet, either way we need to let some-one else post, it's becoming too much of a back and forth thing. Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Invite Only] Against A Wall
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next