RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Invite Only] Against A Wall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

[Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:42 am

Jacob glared at the newcomer
"Who the hell are you" he growled, lifting Jernulv, prepping for a harsh swing should the boy be unfriendly. Their last run in with a random stranger had ended in a pretty harsh scrap. If this one was to go the same way, he wanted it on his terms.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:30 am

Hakui was startled by the angry looking dog, no wait that's a guy, Hakui was startled by the man puppy who was currently yelling at him. "oh me, um well you see uuh Puny called me here, he said it was really important, just by looking at this town i'm guessing there was a fight and that's what he needs me for, since I am a Doctor, do you know where he is by any chance? I need to make sure he's okay". Hakui went to go looking for Puny. 'shouldn't be too hard to locate him, I mean the town has been pretty much leveled, there couldn't be many places for him to hide'.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:42 am

"Don't know where you're going, I'm right here." Puny whistled from his spot next to Jacob. "Really offensive how you didn't see me, I'm not that short, am I?" Puny joked, approaching Hakui. Placing his hand on Hakui's shoulder, Puny started up an explanation "I'm sorry Hakui, but you're a bit too late, no-one got hurt because of Jacob's intervention into the battle. Might want to take a look at Xero over there, though. He passed out a while ago and hasn't come to." Puny said, walking over to one of the still standing walls of the village and leant on it. Didn't take much for the whole thing to go toppling over underneath him, despite his small stature. The wall fallen with him still laying on it, Puny opened his eyes to a depressingly familiar face.

Laying on the ground with a particularly angry Ursa staring down at him from above, Puny had no way out. Didn't help that Indigo Was broken and his aura was drained either. You might say he was Against A Wall. "Gonna hit me with your Bear hands I guess?" Puny joked, right as the Ursa brought it's claw down on his stomach. Impaling Puny, the Ursa picked him up and tossed him aside before roaring at Hakui and the others. Rolling across the ground with a gaping hole in his chest wasn't exactly what Puny would call heaven. Sliding to a stop at Hakui's feet, he used whatever strength he had left in him to talk. "t...the p-pain is....Unbearable..." His voice trailed off as both his wit an consciousness faded away.

(I'm sorry I got a little Pun crazy there.)
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Jacob roared an almighty battle cry before thundering across the ground, closing the distance between himself and the Ursa in seconds. Jernulv sat idle in the dust behind him, he was going to do this with his bare hands. He collided with the Ursa, his semblance flaring, making him considerably tougher. The beast was thrown backwards as Jacob grappled its neck and began to land a punishing rain of blows onto the creatures skull. A series of splintering cracks symbolized the beast's head had caved in. Puny's injury had however sparked off a wave of feral rage within Jacob's Faunus mind, resulting in him not ceasing his assault. His pupils had shrank back, his teeth were bared and he was tearing a Grimm to pieces with his bare hands. Soaked in blood he straightened up.
"Stay away from my team" he snarled.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:41 am

"Don't know where you're going, I'm right here.". 'right here doesn't help' Hakui turns his head to look for Puny. "Really offensive how you didn't see me, I'm not that short, am I?", "Oh sorry, I just didn't see that's all". Hakui starts hoping that the faunas wasn't going to try and slit his throat. "I'm sorry Hakui, but you're a bit too late, no-one got hurt because of Jacob's intervention into the battle. Might want to take a look at Xero over there, though. He passed out a while ago and hasn't come to.". "WHAT?, YOU MEAN THAT I JUST RAN 6KM TO THE SOUTH OF BEACON, JUST TO HAVE TO RUN 9KM BACK NORTH FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!, well at least there is someone I can check out.

Before Hakui can go to have a look at this Xero guy, he realizes that he doesn't know who that is, 'I guess it won't be hard to figure out who he is though, I mean the guys unconcious so if he answers me and tells me his name, then its obviously not him'. Hakui finds a guy sleeping on the floor, 'it's probably him'. As Hakui is about to go check on Xero he is stopped in his tracks by a strange remark from Puny "Gonna hit me with your Bear hands I guess?". "What?", Hakui turns around to see what Puny is on a bout when he sees a very unfriendly looking Ursa standing right above Puniceous. Hakui watched as Puny's chest was smashed by an Ursa claw "PUNY!" Hakui screams out as his acquaintance is tossed to his feet.

"hey, man puppy and the other guy you's will have to make sure I don't get disturbed or else you won't a leader for your team". Hakui immediately pulls out his dust and starts drawing his semblance on the floor with all his dust, he then picks up Puny and places him atop his symbol and starts flowing his aura through the dust to re animate the gaping hole in Puny's chest. "just a little bit more, almost done".
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:38 am

"Do I look like a puppy to you?" Jacob snarled, trudging back to the group, soaked in blood. He anxiously looked down at Puny's unconscious body "is he going to be ok?" Jacob asked.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:56 pm

"He's going to be fine, now lets just hope that Xero is too because I don't have much dust left". Hakui goes over to Xero and starts to inspect his body. After a quick inspection of him Hakui coms to the conclusion that everything is okay. "everything seems to be in order, he's still breathing, hearts beating, blood pressures fine, he's just passed out, we just need to wait this one out".
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:43 am

Xero snapped back into consciousness and sat up, starring at everyone standing around him, "What the, what happened?" Xero looked around and saw Hakui standing next to him, "Oh, hey Hakui, what are you doing here. Also, why the hell is Puny lying on the ground, unconscious, cuz i'm really confused about what went on while I was knocked out, so if you guys don't mind, could one of you please explain everything."

(First post on the new page, YEAH!)
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:48 am

"I'M OKAY!" Puny shouted, sitting up in an instant. Looking around a bit dazed, Puny couldn't really remember where he was or what he was doing. Until he saw the Ursa's torn up corpse and it all came back to him. The group had shifted their focus over to Xero. Puny would've taken this chance to eavesdrop if he hadn't already screamed his guts out. Hopping up and brushing himself off as if nothing had happened Puny spun on his heel and started walking back towards Vale, hoping no-one else would notice. "I need a break..." he mumbled to himself jokingly.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:55 am

"AAAAHHH! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?" Hakui jumped back in fear of just meeting his stalker. "anyway Xero you should be glad that that Ursa showed up and put a gaping hole in Puny's chest because I was about to start whaling on you for making me waste my time and energy". Hakui was still acting cautious about this Xero guy, he put his hand in his pocket and help onto a flame scalpel just in case. "well basically Puny called me here to help him, then he was fine, then got his chest emptied by an Ursa, your cannibalistic dog friend murdered it with his bear hands, and then you woke up, then Puny woke up, and then I stood here and explained everything that happened in the last 20 minutes to you".
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:26 am

"Wolf" Jacob snapped "not dog, not puppy, wolf!" Jacob squared up to Hakui, baring his wolf teeth, "something wrong with your hearing?" he snapped, still riled up from his little scrap with the Ursa, the testosterone had yet to leave his system.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:43 am

"trust me I am a doctor, I would know if anything was wrong with my hearing, now I may be doctor but i'm not a vet so I am sorry for calling you a puppy, are baby wolves actually called cubs or something?" Hakui says this with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"oh, uhh Xero and Puny, because you's have recently passed out, I just want to take some blood samples to make sure everything is okay, and so for future references I know blood types and other important things like that".
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:34 am

Stopping and looking over his shoulder at Hakui. "Blood-tests?" Stopping to take a brief think about it he nodded to himself for conformation. "Yeah, I don't mind if you take a blood test." Puny spun on his heel and started pacing back towards Hakui. Seeing Jacob's reactions to Hakui's jabs Puny couldn't help but chuckle. "Easy, Jacob. Don't want another fight going on with Hakui low on dust, unless you got some spare dust for Hakui to heal the idiot that loses." Puny joked, giving an off-putting, warm and gentle smile. Looking back over to Hakui now, Puny pulled up his sleeve as a joke. "So, what should I do, Doc?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   [Invite Only] Against A Wall - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Invite Only] Against A Wall
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5