RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Invite Only] Against A Wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:09 am

Jacob took a step back in shock, before the shock quickly boiled over into his growing ire.
"You're not after a team, all you want is lackeys!" Jacob's grip tightened on Jernulv, this kid was trouble, his attitude was either going to get them killed or worse, this had to be dealt with now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:23 am

"You're not after a team, all you want is lackeys!"

"Maybe I am. But since when is that any of your concern? No-one's forcing you to follow me, after all. This whole mission was merely a test. A simple little task to test my 'Team's' capabilities. To test their strength's and limits. To test your strengths and limits." Puny pointed towards Jacob, jet and Xero before noticing Jacob's grip on Jernulv tighten. Seeing this filled Puny with a stunning sense of victory as a sinister grin spread across his face. "I'm sorry Jacob but if you want a fight you better look elsewhere, let's be civil about this."

Looking over Jacob's shoulder to Jet Puny had a question to ask. "Hey, Jet you're a blacksmith right? Would you mind helping me repair Indigo Torrent, I've got an idea for a sort of...upgrade. I'll pay if need be."

(Let Jet post next, or you post then Jet, either way we need to let some-one else post, it's becoming too much of a back and forth thing. Thanks)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JetKaylock

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:44 pm

"Sure I could, I'd love to get my hands on a different weapon, and what did you have in mind? And don't worry about the payment, I'd love to see what makes your weapon tick." Jet said while picking up The Huntsmen and his pack. "Oh and could I get those pain killers back? Sorry just need to make sure I have my pack stocked."

(OOC: and sorry just have had really crappy internet for the past few days)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:58 pm

After hearing Jacob and Puny argue, Xero walked over to stand beside Puny. "Guys, I don't know if I'm the only one thinking this, but I really want my payment, and if people are stopping that, then I don't know what to do." Xero walked over to Jacob and put his hand on Jernulv and forced him to lower it. "Violence isn't gonna get us anywhere Jacob, now lets all just calm down and go and collect our money, Ok."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:01 am

"Violence isn't gonna get us anywhere Jacob, now lets all just calm down and go and collect our money, Ok."

Puniceus whistled and put his hands on the back of his head in enjoyment. "I never took you for the greedy, money hungry type Xero. Guess you really can't judge books by their covers." Obviously referring to himself with that statement Puny laughed and continued towards Vale. "Well then Jacob, let's not keep the greedy Xero from his lovely wad of cash." Puny shouted over his shoulder, laughing a little more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:16 am

Jacob stowed his weapon, glaring at Puny as he walked off
"I don't trust him" he growled, loud enough for only Jet and Xero to hear "doesn't look like he's putting the pack before himself." Shoving his hands in his pockets Jacob began to walk in the direction of town "You two can split my share if you want, I don't really need it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JetKaylock

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:41 am

"Xero, you can have Jacobs, I don't need more" Jet said as he followed Puny and Jacob, trying to see what Puny wanted done to his weapon. "So what are you thinking about for your upgrade? I mean a shuriken/machine gun/shield is a tough combo to improve."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:08 am

"So what are you thinking about for your upgrade? I mean a shuriken/machine gun/shield is a tough combo to improve."

"Good to see you're still on my side, Jet. I was thinking maybe cut the machine gun part and so when it folds up it turns into a sword. You know, all the blades on the shuriken fold up to form the blade of the sword." Puny tried doing some little gestures as he tried to explain what he meant. "Do you get what I mean, or do I have to, like draw up some blueprints or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:58 pm

Xero wasn't greedy, he just wanted his payment for doing a job and completing it. he wasn't money hungry, what gave Puny the right to say that. "I don't want Jacobs share, I don't want to seem even more greedy then I already look, oh and Puny, I only wanted you guys to hurry up because I wanted my share to show that we actually completed a job. I have never really felt accomplishment before and I really think that getting paid for completing a job will finally make me feel like I have actually done something to help, that's all." Xero kept walking, pondering about what Puny could be hiding. he wasn't so sure about Puny any more, he didn't know if he could be trusted.'I'm definitely starting to shift my thoughts towards calling Puny a manipulative lier, but I guess ill have to wait and see what happens in order to make a proper accusation.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:12 am

Jacob slowed his pace so that he remained out of Puny's auditory range, choosing to stay closer to Xero especially after Puny's little "Good to see you're still on my side" comment.
"You ok?" he asked, somewhat gruffly, but practicing 'nice' all the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JetKaylock

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:46 pm

"And honestly I'm not completely on your side, there's missing info that could sway me either way, but you need to be honest with us too" Jet said while pulling out a notepad and pen "Wait, your weapon has 3 forms,which means that you want a fourth form." Jet said somewhat surprised "That's intense it'll take a bit of time to get it all to match up well." Jet mumbled while writing in his notepad. "Hey Jacob, do you think Ursa skull could make a good ax blade?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:15 am

"And honestly I'm not completely on your side, there's missing info that could sway me either way, but you need to be honest with us too"

Giving Jet a blank, unimpressed stare, Puny decided to ignore that comment and continue his discussion about this weapon. "Before you go making any plans, I want to remove the machine gun and shield forms. So it's forms will be: shuriken, Big sword and I wanted it to be able to split into four smaller swords, you know have each blade of the shuriken detach to make it's own sword. Sound do-able?" Well, while Jet wasn't exactly on his side, at least he was willing to talk to Puny, let alone help him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:03 am

"Not a great one" Jacob replied "It's resistant to heavy impact, but it's diffulult to shape into anything other than a rounded plate. It's better for armour or hammers." He frowned "Why would you want to make an axe blade out of an Ursa skull?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JetKaylock

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:28 am

"I was thinking of changing the blade on my ax, which reminds me, how did you get yours through an Ursas head no problem? And might as well make a better chest plate then." Jet stated planning on a new page in his notepad "Oh and so just the two forms and the deconstructed form, which simplifies that by a lot." Jet flipped back to the page for Puny. "And it looks like it should be easy enough and I should be able to get it done quickly once I get tools from my desk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:16 am

"To be honest with you Jet, the axe did most of the work" Jacob smirked. He drew the weapon before resting the blade on his shoulder "you can take a look at it if you want" he offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:29 am

With Jet and Jacob engaged in a conversation about weapons, something Puny wasn't entirely interested in, he slowed down a bit until he was walking alongside Xero. Remaining quite for a few steps Puny kept his hands in his pockets. "Hey, Xero." He said, turning his head to look at Xero. Placing a hand on Xero's shoulder, Puny continued "You're still on my side, right?"

Taking a step into his dank bar, Viktor flipped the sign on the door from "closed" to "open". Taking up a seat behind the counter he finally had a little time to contemplate what had happened. "Kids these days..." He sighed, lighting a cigarette. 'Gonna need to see a doctor aren't I?' Viktor thought, rubbing the area of his arm which had snapped after making the Sonic Boom.

Last edited by Spoodnick on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Xero felt something on his shoulder, he turned his head to see Puny with his hand on his shoulder. "Hey Xero, You're still on my side, right?" "To be honest Puny, I don't know. if i say im on your side, Jacob will probably beat the crap out of me, and if I say I'm on Jacobs side, i'll lose you as a friend and probably have to face your wrath. so, in short, i'm not gonna take sides, i'll just wait until you guys sort this out for yourselves, sorry Puny."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:15 pm

"What do you take me for?" Jacob raised an eyebrow "you can make your own decisions, I'm not going to beat you up for having an opinion" the wolf adjusted his collar, offended at Xero's assumption.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JetKaylock

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:48 pm

"Well Puny do you think you could tell us why that job? or at least your motive behind it? It could clear things up faster" Jet stated putting his notepad away and pulling out a whetstone and sharpening his ax. "And thanks for the offer Jacob, but maybe later."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:10 am

Puny crossed his arms and stopped, placing one hand on his chin in thought. "I wanted to both test your strength's, fighting techniques and where you stand. On a moral level, I mean. If you would be ready and willing to help those in need, without getting much in return, or just leave them to die and, well, you all passed my test. I will allow you all to join me, but that won't mean I won't test you again later on." Puny said, without giving it a second thought. "starting to have doubts about Xero though, what with his inability to make a decision and all." Puny smirked at his weak jab at humor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:27 am

"Hey, I don't have an inability to make decisions alright, i'm just a very cautious person. Jacob, I didn't mean to offend you if I did, I was just a bit worried, you just look rather intimidating, that's all. And as you all know, I don't like to fight, so I didn't want anyone to start one. I'm still not going to take sides, you guys sort it out for yourselves, it doesn't concern me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:23 am

Jacob grunted dismissively, breezing over Xero's comment and returning his hands to his pockets.
"Just so long as you've not got a problem killing a Grimm, we'll get along just fine Xero" he mutterd with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:59 pm

"Weak, Xero." Puny pouted with a disappointed expression before returning hiss attention back to the conversation with Jet. "So it is do-able? Shuriken, Big sword, four littler swords?" He asked, and without giving Jet enough time to answer, he pumped his fist and shouted "Awesome!" Aiming a friendly smile towards Jet. Despite all the activity going on on the outside, Puniceus' brain was ticking away trying to decipher who he could actually persuade to join his army and how he was going to go about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:50 am

Xero glared at Puny, a look of rage filling his face. 'How dare that insignificant little twerp call me WEAK, I am not weak'. Xero looked at Puny, staring at him without blinking, 'Let me out Xero, let me out and i'll kill him, he wont bother you again, and certainly never insult you again, all you have to do his let me out'. Xero dropped to his knees, clutching his heed, a large stabbing pain shooting through his mind, 'Stop it, I will not let you out Varun, you wont stop if you kill Puny, you will kill Jacob, then Jet, and eventually, the whole world, now, YEILD!' The pain in Xero's head stopped and he began to feel queezy. He took one last glimps at his teammates before passing out and flopping to the ground like a bag of bricks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:54 am

Jacob darted forwards, checking Xero's pulse
"He's ok" he grunted, picking the boy up "we'd better get him back to Beacon." he looked over to Puny "I'd watch myself if I were you" he cautioned, before begging to walk back through the forest at a faster pace "coming?" he called back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:47 am

Puny shot an icy glare towards Xero, all of the joking had suddenly wiped itself from Puny's mind. 'Found it. His switch.' Puny thought, still maintaining his glare. Turning his back on Xero he looked back briefly as if to say something before loosely chucking his hands in his pockets and walking off. "Better to leave him, Jacob. Don't let his weakness drag you down." Purposefully trying to take a jab at Xero, Puny chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:57 am

Xero was unconscious, yet still completely aware of what was happening around him 'Yes, now that Xero is unconscious, I am free to take over without problems.' thought Varun. Varun launched himself out of Jacobs grasp and rushed towards Puny, punching him with the intention of sending him flying into a tree. "You shouldn't insult Xero, cuz if you do, you're gonna have to deal with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Invite Only] Against A Wall   

Back to top Go down

[Invite Only] Against A Wall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next