RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

[SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Empty
PostSubject: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Scarlette smirked inwardly at the black drapes she set up, efficiently separating her bed, wardrobe, desk and other objects that were hers away from the other objects in the room. She had picked the bed farthest from the door, and it sat in the corner, looking rather lonely enough from simply being in the darkness of the corner, but now with the black drapes, it looked downright exiled from everything. Scarlette was always a very closed person, and she preferred to stay closed from everyone else.

Scarlette begins to set up a mirror over her wardrobe. I don't care much for make-up and how messy my hair is, but my hat outta be in the right place. She thinks to herself. Not that she minds being a faunus, she doesn't want to go through the trouble of being 'bullied' for her faunus heritage. Making her way over to her desk, she pluggs in her light blue lamp, which emits enough light for her to be able to see perfectly with her night vision, which once again, comes from her faunus heritage. Moving one of the flaps of her new curtains, she sees that no one was in the room yet.

Striding over to the mirror, she takes off her hat, and rubs the tip of her ear, erupting a low and quiet purr. Stopping, she nods at herself in the mirror, forcing a smile at herself before slipping her black hat back on and reaching into her bag for a book.
Back to top Go down
d00money

d00money

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:08 am

Aaron walks into the room, quickly looking around, he sees three beds, the last one covered by curtains, at least he assumes there's a bed behind them. He walks over to the one next to the door and drop his backpack next to it. He looks around once again and spots a girl, with a hat on. "Nice hat." He picks up a book and puts it on the his bed.

"Why put up the curtains already?" He hesitates afterwards, trying to recall if he's heard, read or remembers the girl's name at all, turns out he doesn't. He lays down on his bed, picking up the book from under him before he lays down on top of it. "I can't recall your name. If I ever heard it."
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:13 am

((OOC: All her stuff, including her would be behind the drapes. You wouldn't be able to see her. ))

Scarlette peeks her head out from her drapes at the newcomer. "I prefer to keep to myself, and they are there so you won't disturb me." Scarlette purses her lips for a moment before going back behind her curtains. "Also, my name is Scarlette. I'll be leading this team for the next four years, according to the Headmaster."
Back to top Go down
d00money

d00money

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:33 am

((OOC: Oh, I thought she wasn't behind the curtains. My bad.))

Aaron opens his book. "Well hello then, Scarlette. I'm Aaron." He pauses, quickly searching through a page for where he was. "I'll try leaving you be, or I would but we're a team so I guess I'll just try not interrupting you too much." He continues, pushing up his glasses as he begins reading.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:48 pm

Laurence walks down the hallway looking for the dorm he is supposed to be living in. He then runs into the room as fast as he can possibly go. He stops suddenly as he reaches the entrance. He looks around and sees a guy he doesn't know. He then yells to the man, "Hi there stranger man are you my teammate?!"
Back to top Go down
d00money

d00money

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Aaron jumps slightly as he gets yelled at."Hello, if your name begins with either E or L, there's a chance you could be my, and Scarlette's teammate. And the last person of course." He then returns to his book, looking for the word he last read.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Laurence just nods and automatically starts to set up his stuff. picking the bed next to the black curtains. He then sets down his two cases and begins to rummage through them. He take out two heart shaped pillow and a pink blanket. He begins to make the bed and as he is doing this he beings to look at the black curtain. He thinks to himself Hmmmm... Those curtains look very bland. I should fix them. Laurence takes his lipstick out of his pocket and begins to draw little pink hearts on the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Scarlette watches her curtains are pushed back as Laurence draws on them. Stepping out of them, she turns to Laurence. "..." She looks at the drapes. "What exactly are you doing...?" Scarlette speaks in a quiet, yet hardened, voice; her voice sounds as if it would be perfect for singing.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Laurence looks at the girl with the hat.  He then says, "Hmmm.... Well your curtains are boring so I fixed them end of story. But, I am really loving the curtain now. He smiles at the girl and continues to draw the hearts on the black curtain.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:11 pm

Scarlette stares at him for a few moments, before she slowly shrugs. "Make sure they look nice, at the least, please." Scarlette begins to move back behind the drapes.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Laurence looks at the girl and says, "Well thank you. Hopefully you don't die in there. Also is there a play where we can go kill things?" He starts to think about what he can kill and begins to jump up and down. He then whines, "Please, Please, Please I want to kill things."
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Scarlette pinches the bridge of her nose, obviously already annoyed with Laurence. "There is, but the headmaster has stated we are to remain in the dorms for the rest of the night. Perhaps tomorrow we may go and preform team bonding, or something like that." Scarlette lets out a sigh. "You can draw on my drapes later. For now, I'd rather not be disturbed, I am going to be reading."
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Laurence begins to look frustrated. He doesn't reply and picks up a pillow. Then he throws it at Scarlet. He then says, "Take that you mean bastard."
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Scarlette sighs heavily. "You're calling me the mean bastard? Quite the impression you're making."
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Laurence starts to cry and says, "I know I'm a horrible person." He then runs to his bed and sticks his face in the pillow. After some tears he dozes off.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Scarlette mumbles under her breath, "Idiots, I'm surrounded by idiots..."
Back to top Go down
bunnyfufu299

bunnyfufu299

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Eileen strolls down the hall, holding two suitcases. She looks at each dorm room she passes, and then back at her hand which has the dorm number written in black ink. She walks a bit farther, until she sees her dorm number and an already opened door. She looks into the room to see black curtains, someone sleeping, and someone reading on a bed. "Greetings, fellow associates! I am very pleased to...wait...isn't there supposed to be three of you?"
Back to top Go down
d00money

d00money

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:00 pm

"There is." Aaron points to the curtains. "Scar's behind the curtains. I'm Aaron, who are you?" He says, mostly sounding monotone, he also keeps reading his book, paying half attention to the new girl who entered.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:15 pm

Scarlette steps out from behind the curtains, running her hand through her bangs. "Nicknames already, Aaron?" She asks with a sigh. Scarlette looks at Eileen. Exhaling once, she greets. "Hello Eileen. Welcome to Team SEAL's dorm room." She pauses for a moment. "Once Laurence is awake, we can properly introduce each other, and do all that team bonding crap."
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Laurence awakes when he hears the people talking and remains wide awake facing his pillow. He then slowly reaches for his hammer. As he gets a grip of his hammer he then springs up and points the hammer at the weird, new lady. He then say with a strict voice, "Who is this lady who with adorable panda ears? Is she one of those terrible creatures called butterflies in disguise?
Back to top Go down
bunnyfufu299

bunnyfufu299

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:31 pm

Eileen's ears point at the direction of Scarlette, Eileen giving her full attention to her. She suddenly has butterflies in her stomach as it seems like the world slows down except her and Scarlette. The world seems to light up, putting more emphasis on Scarlette's presence. Suddenly, Eileen's fluttering sensation is completely interrupted as Laurence rudely points his hammer at her. "Excuse me, colorful one, but I would appreciate it if you moved your weapon away from my face within the next three seconds..." Eileen harshly requests.
Back to top Go down
d00money

d00money

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Aaron puts his book down and looks through his backpack for a pair of earplugs. A moment after, he finds them and puts them into his ears. He then picks his book up again and continues reading, after flipping a page and pushing up his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Scarlette casually strolls over to Laurence's bed, and sets a hand on the handle. "Laurence, put the damn hammer down," She says in a hardened voice. This time, she is no longer speaking in a quiet voice, but, rather, a more leader-like and firm one. "If you don't, I won't show you where the hunting grounds are. She's your teammate, and you damn better treat her like one." Scarlette glares at Laurence with a deadly stare. "Also, she is not a butterfly in disguise." Scarlette waits a moment. "I'll also give you a cookie, or something."
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Laurence lowers his weapon and says, "Fine but if she sprouts wings she's mine. But can we go hunting Scarlett please." He then begins to make a puppy dog face and making a very high-pitched sound as if he were a dog whining.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Scarlette glares at him. "Don't stand on your bed like that. It's meant for sleeping, not standing on." She orders. "Also, we can go hunting tomorrow. After classes, that is. Speaking of classes, they begin at 8AM, I believe, so make sure you all are awake by then." Scarlette says. She then begins to walk over to Aaron. Reaching over, she attempts to tug out one of his earplugs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next