RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Morgan_Freeman

[SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Laurence lowers his weapon and says, "Fine but if she sprouts wings she's mine. But can we go hunting Scarlett please." He then begins to make a puppy dog face and making a very high-pitched sound as if he were a dog whining.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Scarlette glares at him. "Don't stand on your bed like that. It's meant for sleeping, not standing on." She orders. "Also, we can go hunting tomorrow. After classes, that is. Speaking of classes, they begin at 8AM, I believe, so make sure you all are awake by then." Scarlette says. She then begins to walk over to Aaron. Reaching over, she attempts to tug out one of his earplugs.
Back to top Go down
d00money

d00money

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Aaron doesn't move, or see, as he's 'busy' reading, he flips a page and has the time to read some of it before he feels a light tug on the earplug in his right ear, at which point he leans towards the left, causing the earplug to leave his ear. He holds his hand out as a miniature bowl for the earplug, still reading his book. "If I could have the earplug back please, but yes? I assume there was a reason you wanted to speak to me."
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Scarlette sets the earplug onto his hand. "Yes indeed, there is a reason. Since we're all gathered here in our room, I've decided we should take the time to properly introduce ourselves. Scarlette pauses for a moment, letting out a sigh and glancing back at Laurence. "Perhaps without drawing our weapons out against each other."
Back to top Go down
bunnyfufu299

bunnyfufu299

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:29 am

Eileen just gazes at Scarlette, nodding at everything she says. Eileen smiles a bit, but then realizes that she was asked to introduce herself. "Oh! U-Um--" she clears her throat. "My name is Eileen Cecile, offspring of Elizabeth and Joshua Cecile." Eileen curtsies and then stands up straight again. "Pleasure to meet you all!" Eileen beamed. She walks over to the remaining bed and plops the suitcases on top of the covers. She unlocks her first suitcase, revealing a butt ton of clothing. The second suitcase is then unlocked and reveals belongings such as toothbrushes, hairbrushes, shampoo, lotion, etc.  She pulls out her hook swords from her second suitcase, and hooks them onto the sides of her belt. Eileen looks to the girl with red hair "What is your name, Miss?" she requests.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:35 am

Scarlette runs a hand through her hair. "I go by Scarlette." She says plainly. "My parents," She pauses for a moment, her eyes and voice seeming to soften for a moment. But after a second or two, they harden once more, and her eyebrows furrow in, what seems to be, anger. "My parents' names don't matter."
Back to top Go down
d00money

d00money

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Aaron takes out the second earplug and lays the on top of the nightstand next to him, along with his book. "I'm Aaron." He says plainly and almost like he was spacing out, however his eyes say that he's focused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line   [SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SEAL][Closed] Don't Pass This Line
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: