RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]

Go down 
+4
ecksdeeeXD
LEE070SHDW
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Nodding as everyone seems to more or less gets ready, she quickly leads the group out and into the streets. Using a hand held map, she struggles at first to get around, quickly orientating herself before they get on the way. Finding the shop required, she goes in by herself for a few minutes before leaving again, "Right, let this be an example of why you should prepare beforehand. Now that everything is ready, the guys in the back are going to meet us in front of the main gate in ten minutes. If you want to get anything for the trip you can, examples being dust, clothing, whetstones or something like that, get them now. Main gate is the place with the giant bone thing above it." With that she gestures to a large structure what easily is spot able even from the somewhat dense area they are in, a skull the size of a carriage capping it.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:24 am

Whoa that's a big skull, I wouldn't mind hunting something like that someday. I'm probably more prepared than I usually am so I guess I'm good. Besides, i'm a natural when it comes to using the environment.

"I'm good. I prepared a lot before getting started anyway." Xarias said while staring at the skull. "What is that from? Looks like it'll make a good hunt." he added, saying it to no one in particular.

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Aphelion looked around, shivering a bit and frowning, "Animal killers..." he muttered. "I'm okay, I'm all set and ready." he laughed before dashing over to the gate and sitting down under it, rubbing his palms together for some warmth.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Lee gazed up at Lilliana as she concluded. Lets see... kunai....dust.....food.....coat... Wait! Food! He glanced at the others. "Well, I guess I could grab a snack or two before we continue." He walked into the nearest shop, and briefly exited later with two hands worth of peanut butter bars. Jamming those into his lower pockets, he let out a light sigh as two unappealing bulges now accompanied his ankles. walking back to the gate, he leaned against the a nearby wall and waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:40 am

It would do me good to prepare a few more things. Naoto thought as he walked into the shop. Now what would be useful.... A few minutes later he walks back out into the frigid air, his sling bag carrying a few vials of dust, a whetstone, and some provisions in addition to the supplies he had brought from the hotel. "I think I am well and prepared." He said to himself, wrapping his new black scarf around his neck, the end billowing in the wind as he felt the warm thermos of coffee in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:07 am

Lí had been wearing a gentle smile the whole time outside. He'd always loved the winters back home, considering how beautiful the snow made everything look, and the cold weather was far preferable to the sweltering heat of summer. When his charge relays her instructions to quickly take care of any last-minute preparations, however, he breaks from his reverie and runs a mental check on everything he'd brought with him. Extra Dust for Fenghuang would undoubtedly be useful, as well as a few extra pieces of cold-weather clothing, should the ones he has get wet.

With a scant few minutes remaining, Lí arrives to the appointed meeting site under the massive skull, extra dust and clothing packed within his bag. Feeling a slight chill settling in, he undoes his harness and removes his vest before putting on one of the shirts he'd just bought. After pulling his hair through the collar of the new shirt, he again dons the vest and straps the harness in place, ready to move on.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:05 pm

"Dunno about the skull, possibly a Grimm or something. I dunno." Shrugging to emphasise her point to Xarias, she nods to Arthur who leads off by himself. Heading straight for the meeting place, she waits for the minutes to be up before looking around, spotting some of the stragglers coming, "Right. When everyone is here, we can go, not befo-" Hearing the baying of the incoming dogs, she spins around just as the sled arrives, immediately going off by herself to talk to the man.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:12 am

Naoto followed Lilliana, standing just behind and to her right, hands shoved in the sleeves of their opposite. I wonder why this is the preferred form of transportation. He mused, walking close to one of the dogs, scratching behind its ears. Though i can see how this would be effective.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:51 am

Aphelion beamed with a bright smile. Finally! Someone else using animals for transport. He walked over nonchalantly and squatted down in front of the pack leader, "Hi there buddy. How you doing?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:47 am

Approaching one of the sled dogs along with Naoto and Aphelion, taking some caution in approaching them due to his experience with wild dogs. Seeing as they were friendly enough, Xarias approaches on of the dogs at the front of the sled and pats it on the head, noticing how warm it was despite the cold. "You don't seem to have any troubles now, don't you?" He said, patting the dog again.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:26 pm

Lee returned to standing as the sled arrived. Right on time. Smiling as part of the group walked over to the dogs, he followed suit. He gladly pet one of them and scanned around for the others.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:57 pm

After restocking all the supplies Arthur needed, extra food, whetstones and other such things, Arthur made his way over to the gate arriving just after their transportation did. See Aph squatting by the dogs he makes his way over him. Arthur didn't really know anyone else and Lilliana seemed preoccupied with talking to a man.

After Arth reached Aph, he crouches down next to him and simply remarks, "Have a thing for animals don't you Aph?" Arthur smiles at the animal they were both looking at, "I don't really have it myself. maybe it's just one of those things."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:48 am

Lí smiles as the sled dogs bound in, a slightly childish glint in his eyes. Rather than moving to play with and pet the canines, however, he merely stands back, content to watch the others interact with them. "Lovely creatures, really," he says, remembering the dogs his stepfather had owned. Little more than house pets, but wonderful company, they were.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:22 am

Letting go of the dog and looking over to the rest while grabbing the handle of a sled Xarias asks, "So, do any of you know how to ride theses things? Not like I couldn't learn in a few seconds but you know, just in case." Wrapping his scarf tighter around his neck he adjusts his goggles a bit before putting them back on.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:24 am

Naoto turns his attention to Xarias, not taking his hand off the dog's head. "I am sorry, Mr. Fury." he said, shaking his head softly. "If you'd tell me to fly and airship, I would gladly oblige. However, as simple as this is compared to the Irons, I have only the faintest idea of how to steer this."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:28 am

"I always liked animals. They were quiet and couldn't hurt you with words, and if you befriended them enough they tended to stay loyal." he said with a smile to himself, "Besides Arth, look at them! They're adorable~"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:36 am

"Too bad, cap." He said, sharing in his pity. "Maybe I should try, maybe I have a hidden talent for it. I was always good with dogs anyways."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:09 am

Smiling to them, Lilliana finishes talking to the man before placing her gear on the sled, tying it down quickly, "Righty~ So. Just climb on, try to make space for everyone. The dogs can handle the weight, that is unless one of you secretly weigh like, three hundred pounds." Taking her own advice, she sits down and waits for the others, "Luckily, we will be there quick enough for you to be in Beacon tomorrow! Or is that lucky? I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:07 am

"Yeah, I can see how that's a bonus." Arthur stands after hearing Lilliana's announcement, "Should we get on now too Aph, don't fancy being left behind here." With that, Arthur makes his way over to Lilliana and takes a seat beside her. "How long do you think we'll be on here?" He asks her as he makes himself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:13 am

Naoto gives the dog one last scratch behind the ear, enjoying the touch of its tongue on his hand as he walked over to the sled, taking the seat behind Lilliana and Arthur. Securing his back on the seat as well, he pats it to make sure his supplies were still there and pulls his scarf tighter around his face. If things go well, this will be an uneventful trip He thought, some mist forming even through the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:13 am

Sam takes a seat next to Naoto, and leaned back. She was still freezing. Snow....it had to be snow and this stuff.....I hate the cold. She mumbled as she did her best to stay warm. She puled out a match a struck it on her hand. A ball of fire was now in her hand. She smashed it and put her hands in her pockets to warm her body up. Ah....that's the stuff.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:18 am

Seeing the shivering girl next to him, Naoto stares at the ball of flame, raising an eyebrow at the sight as she shoved her hands into her pockets. Sighing, he rummages through his bag and pulls out the thermos of coffee. "Here, miss." He said, handing the warm thermos to Sam. "It might not be a hot water bottle, but it is fairly close to one."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:22 am

Sam nodded as she took a sip of it. She soon felt a bit warmer, but was still freezing. She pulled out her notebook and wrote down,
Code:
Sorry about this.
She handed it to him, as she then hugged him to keep her self warm.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:24 am

With some apprehension at being so close to the others in the party, Lí steps toward the sled and takes a seat of his own, setting his bag carefully in front of him as he does so. 'Never gone by sled before,' he thinks, reclining slightly as he tries to relax at the idea of proximity. 'Damn it, I need to calm down. I was in a hotel room with everyone here last night, I should be fine...' Unfortunately for Lí, he remains tense, with no sign of that changing any time soon.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:32 am

"Hmmm...." Naoto stared down at Sam as he read the note and felt Sam's arms around him. "I was giving you that so you could use it as a hot water bottle to stay warm but this is fine too." Underneath his coat and shirt, his tail wriggles around his chest, not too used to getting hugged by a stranger. "My name is Naoto." He said, extending his hand towards Sam, "The captain of the ship we took here. I'm not sure we've been introduced."
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:37 am

"Well, here we go." Lee stands, overlooking the seating order, and decided to grab a seat behind Li. Sitting down, he pulls his hood over his head as far as he can before puling it shut around his face. With a muffled voice, he speaks to Li: "I hope you're good at wind-breaking." He stifled a small laugh after.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:42 am

Sam shakes his hand and leaves a note in it. "Sam. Nice to meet you." Sam just shivered as the wind blew. I HATE COLD! She screamed in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next