RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]

Go down 
+4
ecksdeeeXD
LEE070SHDW
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Haboo90

Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:29 am

"Yes, I do believe it is our first time speaking. Nice to meet you." Arthur takes his hand and gives it a firm shake "Mind if I ask for your name? I am not aware of it as of yet." Arthur was pleased now that he'd remembered where he was and why he was there, and how he wasn't back in his dorm, it made a pleasant change to the norm.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Quickly finishing it, she places the sandwiches full of juicy Bacon to one side and the one sandwich she had made OF VEGAN FILTH for Aphelion on the side as she placed the used materials back away. Taking the plate and walking over to the only one she really knew, she places it in front of the boy's face while turning to Arthur and Naoto, "The sandwiches are done. Feel free to eat them before we decide. Better to think on a full stomach." Then turning back to the other one, she shakes him slightly by the shoulder before poking his cheek, "Hey. Wake up sleepy butt. Or I will eat your food for you."

When he didn't wake, she decided the only way was to cut off his breathing, using one hand to cover his mouth and the other to pinch his nose closed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:56 pm

Aphelion felt discomfort at first. Panic soon followed. Aura retracting, he started flailing and pulled his head away from Lilliana's hand, gasping for air. He huffed a few times like that before he looked at her, "Are you trying to kill me!?" he exclaimed before closing his eyes to settle, "Just burning me up a bit would've worked."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:13 am

"Naoto Oshiro." He replied, returning the handshake just as firmly. "It is a pleasure, Mr. King." A second later, he lets go of the hand shake, turning to Lilliana as she called the both of them. "Thank you, Miss Knight." Slightly bowing his head, he turns back to Arthur. "Well, Mr. King. Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:00 pm

"Yes lets, but before we do, please call me Arthur Mr. King is far too formal for me." With that Arthur goes to get food, he'd only just realised how hungry he was. He went and got some sandwiches to eat, waiting for whatever it was that was meant to happen, to happen.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:41 pm

"I don't exactly keep a portable fire on me." Looking around, she says rather loudly, "Right then! Everyone get your food, then we shall discuss plans and leave for the final destination. Anyone who falls behind, stays behind, yadda yadda yadda. Five minutes, annnd.. Go!" Afterwards, she passes the plate with the sandwich on to Aphelion, "It's Vegetable. Don't worry, I know you don't like meat."  Then she turns to Arthur and Nao, "I assume you two are ready? Just the others then."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:42 am

Ready as you wish, Miss Knight." Naoto said, nodding his head politely as stood next to Arthur in front of the food, picking a particularly good looking sandwich and taking a bite, his tail wiggling under his shirt as he savored it. Pulling back a chair, he takes a seat near the head and digs into his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Lee turned around in his chair, and slowly stood up, stretching as he did. Well, this stomach isn't gonna feed itself. Making way to the sandwich ingredients, he whipped up a quick jumble of bread, meat and lettuce, threw it on a plate, and went back to his spot. As he began eating, he listened itto Lilliana's statement about only a few not being ready to travel. Swallowing, he again turned around in his chair stating: " Give me five minutes here, Miss, and I'll be close to set."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:41 am

Clearing his eyes, Aphelion looked down at the sandwich, feeling somewhat happy that Lilliana remembered about his eating preference. He munched on the sandwich, growing happier with every bite. When he was finished, he put the plate to the side and got up properly, stretching, "Ready." Aphelion claimed before going over to her and whispering, "...did you enjoy last night?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:50 am

Putting a thermos full of hot cocoa on the table as well as mug for everyone to use, Xarias takes a seat as well and starts sipping on his drink. Munching down the sandwich in one go he swallows it and says, "I guess I'm ready too."Finishing his drink he heads for the room again to pick up his stuff and fix the sheets he used.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Sam just grabbed her mask, and got ready. She gave the all ready with a thumbs up as she stood by the door. She yawned a little as she tried to wake up as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:02 pm

Blushing at Aphelion's whisper, she 'lightly' punches him on the chest, not giving him a reaction as she sits quietly.Waiting for everyone to eat, she waits exactly five minutes before looking them over, "Righty! I figured that if we get a sledge or something, we can make it there in an hour or so, then it's an hour back for you guys. Then, you are free to go back home. Easy money really. No one has dog allergies? Should of had a screening process, heh. Anyway, any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Lí, who had taken the time to eat and get ready, merely shakes his head at the opportunity to ask questions. He slips his vest on, and buckles Fenghuang's harness in place before settling the blade in, a blank expression on his face as he waits. 'I agreed to do this, and I'll follow through on my word,' he thinks.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:50 pm

"That sounds like the right course of action, Miss Knight." Naoto chimed in, nodding his head once in approval as he finished his sandwich. "I need only a moment's preparation." With that, Naoto excuses himself to find his weapons on a dresser, reequipping himself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Aphelion chuckled at the punch and the blush, leaning over and whispering again, "It's okay, I know you might miss him... and you wanted to keep warm." before skipping back and stretching, "I'm ready..." he chirped before shuddering slightly as he knew how cold it is outside, "Send my frozen body to Aoife if I freeze to death, okay?"
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Lee stood up, having quietly finishing his sandwich. He did a quick re-count of his kunai, checked his trench-coat, and tied his boots down just a little tighter. Sled dogs..... That actually sounds like a bit of fun. He threw on his hood, and waited over by the door near Sam. "I am ready to depart."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:39 am

Just before going out, Xarias wears the scarf he had earlier and gets his goggles ready just in case there's a flurry outside. Hearing the prospect of using dogs and a sled he says,"Sleds? Well, I guess that would save us a lot of time." Besides, I LOVE DOGS! Trying to hide the grin on his face with his scarf he stands by at the door, waiting for the rest to get started.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Arthur simply nods towards Lil, "I have no questions and no allergies, can we just get going?" He asks, eager to get this job over and done with. He'd been woken up and was tired and just wanted just to get back into bed again but the fastest way he was going to get back in to bed was to get this job over and done with.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:52 am

"Yeah, let's. You can leave supplies here, the room has been rented for long enough, no one to come steal it, though if you are scared, you can weigh yourselves down with them." Smiling as her own suitcase is picked up, she takes out a fur coat and wraps it around herself before grabbing one of her shirts and throwing it over Aphelion's head, "Stop being a whiny girl." Heading out, she pulls out a map from her newly acquired pockets and starts leading them through the streets, the snow being a few centimetres deep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:23 am

Naoto hugs his tail tighter around his chest, thankful for the warmth. He was wearing a full black coat over his normal clothes and the cold still seeped through. Bringing his hands to his mouth, he exhales deeply, white mist escaping through the gaps in his fingers as he returned them to his pockets, silently walking along behind Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:26 am

Aphelion pouted at her, "Says the one wearing poor dead animals." before mockingly putting on the shirt she threw at him, "Oh, hey, perfect fit. Thanks Lil~" he teased before following, grabbing an apple before heading out and silently chewing on it as he followed, looking around the snow and remembering the time he met her... mostly remembering heart-and-stripe underwear, but nevertheless remembering their meeting. "Shame I won't be seeing you anymore..." he said, talking about her but whispering to himself.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:38 am

Throwing his scarf around his neck, Xarias walks out the door, shuffling his feet as he went as if not wanting to leave the warmth of the house. Donning his goggles he follows the group with his rifle slinged around his shoulder. Stirring up the snow as he went he kicks some up for the heck of it noticing that it was a lot deeper than he expected. Not the first I've been in a cold place but this depth is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:15 pm

Sam follows Xarias out the door. Her mask on and heavy coat. Under her mask was a ski mask, and goggles. He had on 3 pairs of pants, and snow boots. She was as bundled up, as possible, but still hated the cold. ....so cold... She dug her hands into her pocket, and just followed them.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:25 pm

Well, here we go. Lee squints his eyes as the snow glares, upon leaving. He moved a kunai to his coat pocket before heading out the door, pulling it out as soon as the cold hit his face. He tossed it between both of his hands, smiling as the falling snow steamed from touching it.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Arthur heeded Lil's words, decided to leave the majority of his things behind, buckled his sword to his side and donned he shield on his arm before putting on his great coat that he wore last time he was anywhere this cold, he followed the others without a word, conserving his energy for the trip ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Nodding as everyone seems to more or less gets ready, she quickly leads the group out and into the streets. Using a hand held map, she struggles at first to get around, quickly orientating herself before they get on the way. Finding the shop required, she goes in by herself for a few minutes before leaving again, "Right, let this be an example of why you should prepare beforehand. Now that everything is ready, the guys in the back are going to meet us in front of the main gate in ten minutes. If you want to get anything for the trip you can, examples being dust, clothing, whetstones or something like that, get them now. Main gate is the place with the giant bone thing above it." With that she gestures to a large structure what easily is spot able even from the somewhat dense area they are in, a skull the size of a carriage capping it.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:24 am

Whoa that's a big skull, I wouldn't mind hunting something like that someday. I'm probably more prepared than I usually am so I guess I'm good. Besides, i'm a natural when it comes to using the environment.

"I'm good. I prepared a lot before getting started anyway." Xarias said while staring at the skull. "What is that from? Looks like it'll make a good hunt." he added, saying it to no one in particular.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next