RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

Posts : 645
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 22
Location : Look behind you...

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:13 am

A large armored van sits outside the old warehouse, the vehicle that will be used to pick bring the small group to their destination. In the back is a generator, at least that was what it the bomb used to enter the vault looked like. A note sits on the steering wheel, written in blood red by the man behind it all.

You know your job. In nearly any other case I would be happy with as much chaos as you could cause. This is not any other case. Get in and get out with the least amount of trouble possible. Once the dust is loaded get out. If you need to steal another vehicle for the loot then so be it. Once out go to the industrial district docs. There a boat will be awaiting your arrival.

Enigma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:59 am

Luan appeared outside the warehouse apparently the first to arrive. Luan powered up his tentacles slightly and were hardly visible in the dark corner he stood in waiting for the others. He would randomly juggle large rocks with his tentacles out of a sight of others to not attract attention. "Seriously I dont even know these people and I have to heist with them" He complained while waiting for the others to climb in the Van
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

Posts : 463
Join date : 2013-09-19

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:41 pm

"It would seem that we are in the same boat, then." Hitomi smiled faintly as she approached the van. She had just barely heard him. She looked around and noticed that he didn't seem to be in sight. "Hiding around is my thing, you know." Her voice had a hint of jest in it. Only one other here so far? How disappointing... She leaned on the van on the side least visible to anyone who just happened to pass by for whatever reason and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven

Steven

Posts : 294
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 22
Location : United States, Central Standard Time

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Matthias approached the location from the warehouse rooftop wearing the same black get-up from the night before. He cautiously checked the rendezvous point below. Seeing that only his allies were present, he deemed it safe and dropped down in front of Hitomi without making a sound. "Are we three the only ones here?" Suddenly, it dawned on Matthias that Rein hadn't yet arrived. "Don't tell me the old guy is gonna be late again...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Posts : 687
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 24
Location : Behold! The Chatbox of maddness!

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pm

A finger flicked Matthias in the back of the head, "Oi kid, who you calling old?" Rien's voice said, before stepping in front of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave
Moderator
DrGustave

Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-09-11
Location : East coast USA Eastern Standard Time

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:52 pm

"Well you aren't young that's for sure isn't?" Franklin asked as he walks up to the group. "Sorry for the lateness, had a bit of a.....hold up." He says as he wipes a splotch of blood off of his shoe.

________________________________
Malina Eveningstar - The Angry Scorpion - Leader of Team EVAC
Declan Davitt - The Bladed Gauntlet - Member of Team WRDG
Tarra 'Skippy' Rosso - The Happy Squirrel - Ex-member of Team TAUP
Franklin Dillinger - "Boost"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Luan smiled as he continued to mess around with his tentacles. "Looks like we are all here!" He stepped out of the shadow making himself easily visible along with his tentacles. He looked over everyone else one final time and waved over to Franklin and smiled even brighter. "If this goes well I will buy you all a drink." he spoke in a cheery nearly singsong voice "Looks like we are ready then." He back door to the Van and gestured for the others to enter still wearing a large smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven

Steven

Posts : 294
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 22
Location : United States, Central Standard Time

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Matthias chuckled at Luan's enthusiasm. "Man, I love your attitude!" he said as he gave Luan a pat on the shoulder. "But if this goes well, then we shouldn't have to see each other again. We'll have it made," he said as he hopped into the back of the van. "All aboard, fellas. We have a schedule to keep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

Posts : 463
Join date : 2013-09-19

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: [color=#B22222][/color][color=#FFE6E6][/color]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Hitomi raised an eyebrow as she noticed Franklin's shoes but said nothing. Everyone's business is their own, after all. She walked towards the back of the van, stopping as she neared Luan. "I'm going to hold you up on that offer. And uh..." She put her thumb and index finger on the ends of his lips and pulled down them just a bit, the smile now a little smaller. "Tone it down just a tad." She smiled at him and then entered the back of the van, taking a seat next to Matthias. She would greet him when she did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Posts : 687
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 24
Location : Behold! The Chatbox of maddness!

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Rien shrugged, opened the driver's side and hopped in, "No fighting over the radio." He said curtly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave
Moderator
DrGustave

Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-09-11
Location : East coast USA Eastern Standard Time

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Franklin looked at the van then down at his uniform. 'God I look dumb in this....but if it help, it helps.' He hopped into the back of the van and sat down.

________________________________
Malina Eveningstar - The Angry Scorpion - Leader of Team EVAC
Declan Davitt - The Bladed Gauntlet - Member of Team WRDG
Tarra 'Skippy' Rosso - The Happy Squirrel - Ex-member of Team TAUP
Franklin Dillinger - "Boost"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Luans smile didnt change as he used his tentacles to close the van door behind him as he climbed ingiving his allies a glimpse of what was attached to his back. He sits in his seat after powering off and retracting his tentacles. He quietly sulked "I wanted to drive...". He spoke up a minute afterward "I guess I should learn the names of the people I may or may not get sent to jail to the rest of my life names!" he smiled again happily. "Im Luan Doxpara! best friend to Franklin overthere!" he gestured to Franklin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave
Moderator
DrGustave

Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-09-11
Location : East coast USA Eastern Standard Time

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:15 pm

"I will end you." Franklin says under his breath "One of these days....swift blast kick to the face...." He looked up from his feet at the other people in the van. "I am not his friend."

________________________________
Malina Eveningstar - The Angry Scorpion - Leader of Team EVAC
Declan Davitt - The Bladed Gauntlet - Member of Team WRDG
Tarra 'Skippy' Rosso - The Happy Squirrel - Ex-member of Team TAUP
Franklin Dillinger - "Boost"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Posts : 687
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 24
Location : Behold! The Chatbox of maddness!

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:17 pm

"Is that everyone?" Rien asked from the diver's seat, adjusting the rear view mirror so he could see the rest of the crew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2013-09-16
Location : 1721

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:52 am

OOC: Just a reminder that Billy let me be a third faction.

IC:
I can see her, waving at me. Skye still looks like the last time I saw her, beckoning me to join her in her new home, saying, I'm here, Jett. Come with me. We can fly all we want here. Just take my hand...

I reach for her hand, ready to join her, ready to feel her hand upon my hand, my real hand, once again, when a screech sounds, and my trance is suddenly stopped. I fall, struggling to fly back up to reach and hold Skye once again as I watch my right hand melt away. Darkness begins to swallow me whole, and I close my eyes out of fear.

My eyes open to the sight of my new, numb, metal hand, and I sigh. I'm awake, here back in the land of the living. Inside of the abandoned warehouse, I stretch on my mattress and scratch my head. I've been using this place as a home for the past few weeks since I got thrown off the train in the Forest of Forever Fall. I looked again at my hand. The last thing I felt in this arm was her own as she died, before the arm had to be amputated and replaced in an Empurata operation. Now, for three years, I had no feeling in this arm since it had no nerve sensors in it. Closing my hand into a fist, I rest my forehead on it as I send a message to wherever she is. I'll see you again one day, Skye. Just gotta find a way to bring you back.

I wonder what stopped my Slomogui-induced sleep. I couldn't recall that well, since Slomogui changes brain functions to make my perception of time slower, and when sleeping, 5 minutes up above is five hours down under. All I could remember clearly was falling for what seemed like hours. What brought me back here? A car's tire?

The unmistakable sound of feet going across the roof, and a shadow passes by my window. I adjust the old blinds and peek outside. Popping off the scope that is my right thumb, I use it as a telescope to look at the group crowding around the van, which wasn't there a few hours ago. Of the five, I could make out two familiar faces, Franklin the speeding robber and Matthias the fire & ice gauntlet-using Faunus, or as I knew them in my last job from last Friday, Boost and Wolf. Knowing those two, they'll be trying to steal something again, especially since they're getting into an armored van.

No idea who the other three were, though. I made out one man with what appeared to be robotic arms coming out of his back, a girl with black-red gauntlets, possibly with a gun built in or a Multi-Action Duster like how my arm was a MAD, and a guy with a ponytail and two pistols. I immediately came up with labels for them. Robo-guy was to be Rob, gauntlet girl was to be Fist, and blondie was to be Pony. Quietly, I grabbed my jump pack, the Sự Xoay Gió, my hat, my bandanna, my repaint of the mask Boost gave me for our bank heist, my narcotics, and prepared to follow them. If Boost and Wolf were trying to steal something again, I might as well take the stuff from them. Just another simple snatch and grab. All I have to do is wait for them to finish all the heavy work.


Last edited by Wrecker on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven

Steven

Posts : 294
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 22
Location : United States, Central Standard Time

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Matthias smiled as Luan spoke. This guy is really something. He chuckled at Franklin's response to Luan. "But we're still best buds, aren't we Frankie?" Without giving Franklin time to respond, he turned his attention back the the man with the tentacles. "We won't be going to jail if we do this right and stay focused. My name's Matthias, and we'll keep it at that. I hope you're excessive energy translates well into combat." Turning to reply to Rien, "Yeah, this looks like everyone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

Posts : 463
Join date : 2013-09-19

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Hitomi crossed her arms as she watched the back-and-forth between Franklin and Luan. She honestly wasn't sure if she should be amused or worried. By the time Matthias chimed in, she had found her answer. These guys are so strange. I hope they aren't like this all the time.... She smiled faintly before knocking on the side of the van behind her with a hand. "Well, if we're ready, let's get this show on the road, shall we? The faster we get this done, the better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Posts : 687
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 24
Location : Behold! The Chatbox of maddness!

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:11 pm

"Buckle up then." Rien said, turning on the indignation and letting the engine purr. Shifting into gear, Rien pulled the van out of the alley and onto the city streets.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

Posts : 645
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 22
Location : Look behind you...

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:15 pm

A couple of miles down from the abandoned warehouse is their target, a large concrete building. Four guards patrol the outside of the building, not including the one sitting in the booth behind the gate. It could be assumed that the defense outside would not be as weak. Along the walls are several cameras, and any hint of suspension would be reason for security to act.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Posts : 687
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 24
Location : Behold! The Chatbox of maddness!

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Parking the van a block away, and hidden from sight, Rien eyed the warehouse with a scrutinizing eye. "Well, that's it. Everybody remember your jobs?" He asked, turning around to face the other soon to be criminals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven

Steven

Posts : 294
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 22
Location : United States, Central Standard Time

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:17 am

"Kinda hard to forget," Matthias said as he pulled his scarf over his mouth and nose. "We should keep moving so we can stay on schedule. We still have to get there before the actual truck arrives." He looked down and checked to make sure his gauntlets were secure before pulling his hood over his head. He looked up at Hitomi. "Lethal or non-lethal?" he quietly questioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2013-09-16
Location : 1721

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:48 am

I followed them, staying about two blocks behind the van as my hoverboard floated above the rooftops. As I went, I made sure to keep low and out of their sights. As they pulled to a stop, I opted to land on the roof across the street, out of their view, and prepare to snipe everyone's legs should they be able to get the prize... whatever the hell it is, anyways.


Last edited by Wrecker on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

Posts : 463
Join date : 2013-09-19

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Hitomi turned her head towards Matthias. "If this was a quiet job, I would be more inclined to go for non-lethal as it would create less of an impact. However, seeing as we need to make sure we get out safely and the fact that we are carrying around a bomb..." He held out her palm and let out a spark on all her fingertips. "...It'll probably be easier just to kill everyone." She tilted her head up towards the ceiling for a moment before turning back to Matthias. "However, if they happen to have vital sensors on them, it would be quite the issue. And if they do regularly scheduled checkups via radio, then that would also quite the nuisance." She swore under her breathe as she realized that should've asked 'Enigma' more about that guards at the warehouse. "Well, considering what happened at the warehouse, it mind not be the best for you to decide (regarding Enigma's treatment of Matthias)." She sat back in her seat and thought about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Posts : 687
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 24
Location : Behold! The Chatbox of maddness!

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:22 am

"If I may interrupt, we're on a time table." Rien said, "Alright, when me and Frank disable the alarms and cameras. When that happens, I'll signal for you, then you three move in as planned and secure the goods. Then we'll pull the van out and we all drive away that much richer. Everybody ready?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven

Steven

Posts : 294
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 22
Location : United States, Central Standard Time

A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:31 am

"Ready or not, this happens now; quit delaying and get a move on." Matthias snapped at Rein clearly annoyed at their progress so far. He was used to quick and quiet jobs, and his latest heist at the Vale bank had left a sour taste in his mouth. "I know oldies move slow, but this is a bit ridiculous." he muttered, just loud enough for Rein to hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]   A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
A Big Job [Heist][Plot][Closed]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sign-up for the greatest war plot. (Random rp. sign-up closed. IMPORTANT INFO! If you are involved, PLEASE READ.)
» Школа? [closed]
» Karasu's Mission: The Liberation of Goldberg (Open to Nikz and Karasu)((CLOSED))
» Baguettes, Croissants, and Macarons [CLOSED]
» I Don't Blame You [Closed]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: