RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]

Go down 
+4
ecksdeeeXD
LEE070SHDW
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Haboo90

Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:11 pm

"You would assume correctly," Arthur replies, he then notices everyone else is moving onwards "Shall we follow onwards then?" He asks Lee, before tagging along behind the rest of group, wishing he could be out of the harsh weather and in some less harsh weather.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:57 pm

"We should." Lee concluded, walking in Aurthur's tracks to catch up to the group.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:47 pm

Sam instantly takes the coat and bundles up. He then hands him a note. [Thank you] The way it is written shows how the girl is cold, almost impossible to write you on it, it can be seen though. She looks up to Lí and smiles under her mask in thanks. She gives a slight nod and walks with the boy trying to keep her self warm under the coat.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:09 pm

"Well if he doesn't wake up soon, I am going to leave him somewhere in the snow."  Saying in a joking manner, Lilliana then turns to Naoto with a smile, "Thank you." Stopping by the gates though, a single person wearing a full body robe blocks their path, bow over one arm and a halberd in the other, two Faunus ears evident from the points on the top of their head, "U-Uhh... Anyone else want to talk to the locals? Kind of got my hands full." Laughing nervously, she glances around, intimidated by not being able to use her own halberd because of Aphelion being in her hands.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:06 am

"If you want me and Cap here could handle him ourselves, miss." Xarias said upon seeing the guy at the gate with a halberd. "I'm not good with words so...yeah." Noticing the weaponry of the local Xarias studies him closely while tensing up a bit, he didn't exactly feel comfortable having both his hands carrying something other than his weapon when someone with a weapon of their own was only a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:16 am

"Try not to fight, guard's aren't prone to being alone in any place with guards." Smiling slightly, she doesn't try to make a break for it as the guard moves over to Naoto , pointing the Halberd at the bag, the sudden wind difference from underneath the near fully enclosed space causing the hood to be removed, a pair of black fox ears matching the hair of the new disclosed female, pale blue eyes fixed upon Naoto's soul, matching lipstick on as she speaks, obviously having only had a brief teaching of their language, "You. What's in Bag?" Lilliana afterwards giving a nod to say it is okay to show whatever is in there, it'd only be her clothing, after all.

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:36 am

Naoto knelt as he set the suitcase down on the cold earth, working diligently on the locks of the suitcase. A few moments later, the clocks open with a click as the panther faunus opened the the bag, revealing an assortment of tunics, jeans, bras, and a distinct pair of blue and white striped panties. "Anything wrong, Miss?" Naoto asked, keeping his eyes on the guard's face as he looked up, not daring to look down at Lilliana's unmentionables in case that would incur her wrath.

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:05 am

Aaaaaaaaand it's a girl. Damn, for a second there I thought it was a guy under that hood. She doesn't look half-bad now that I get a good look at her.

As Naoto opened the suitcase Xarias couldn't help but take a peak at some of the stuff inside, mostly clothes. Upon seeing the underwear Xarias couldn't help but blush a bit as he averted his gaze back to the guard only to blush a bit more. Damn it. Calm down. Shaking his head a bit to clear it of his thoughts he clears his throat and says, "Doesn't look like there's anything wrong with the stuff inside."

Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Lee pokes his head around Aurthur to see what the commotion was with the now female guard. Ha! Yet another plot twist! He watched Naoto descend, and reveal the contents of Lilliana's bag. Lee's eyes darted to his companions, to see their reactions. Xarias appeared to be resiting the urge to "stand at attention" while Naoto remained frozen in place, his gaze stuck on the guard. Pinching the bridge of his nose with a silent chuckle, Lee decided to sit back and watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Sam just approached the group and watched as the guard bugged Naoto. She just laughed under her mask. She looked over to Lee and handed him a message. [I have fifty she beats the shit out of him.] She then dug her hands deep in her pocket and watched the guard and the boy chuckling most of the time.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:19 pm

Lee produces a mischievous grin after reading the note. Thinking for a minute, he brought a hand over his mouth to whisper to Sam. "I bet she payed that much for the panties" He laughed uncontrollably, but as quiet as possible.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:02 am

The guard blushing more than Lilliana was, she coughs and hides her face under her hood, turning away before pointing at the gate, halberd changing form into a staff. Smiling awkwardly at Naoto , she tries to laugh off the redness on her cheeks, "You could of tried to hide them you know. Luckily Aphelion is out , or else I'd probably have to chase him down for them. A-Anyway. Close that now. I'd prefer snow not to get in there. As for the rest of us, is everyone ready to go? The place I am going to live at is kinda near? I mean, it's in the middle of a city. So.. Yeah. Try not to get lost while we are at it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:22 am

"To be fair, Miss Knight, I was not about to dive forwards and place my hands over your... articles. I fear that would have been much more incriminating evidence against my person and yours, perhaps." Naoto commented nonchalantly as he closed the bag, sealing it with a long zip. "Thought regretfully, it appears that some snow has gotten in, Miss Knight. I hope you do not mind wet clothing for a while."Getting back to his feet, hefts the bag back in his hand, ready to follow once they got moving once more.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:18 am

Well, there she goes. Now back to the job.

Clearing his throat a bit Xarias motions to the man on his shoulder and says, "Well, I'm stuck carrying this guy so I won't be getting lost any time soon." Shuffling through the snow, he starts making his way through the gate. A bit impressed with the city despite being extremely far from Vale.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:14 pm

Sam chuckled at Lee's comment as she followed the group inside. She kept her mask on until she entered where she tilted it up so she could see a bit better. Wow.......this looks interesting.....and old. She then took a quick glance at the guards as she past them. Wonder what kind of gear they have here.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:07 am

As she saw everyone was pretty much ready, she started walking in herself, quickly saying though, "It's fine I suppose. Can't help it." Afterwards taking in the sights as much as the others. The area they were in looking more like medeival settlement than the technological streets of Vale, despite that. It was obvious it was not the case further in, with another concentric wall further up on a hill, some up to date looking buildings peaking over the top, the sound of vehicles eminating from there as well.
However, not heading in that direction, they eventually stop outside a small church, Lilliana stopping the group and leaving her side of Aphelion on the ground, making sure to consult her Scroll then the name of the  church a few times before sighing sadly and turning to the group, "Well. This is it.. Thank you for the help." Moving over to retrieve her suitcase, she goes inside it and after a few moments, retrieves a large amount of Lien, "Here. Share it out between you, I probably won't need it, so you can have it all. And if I do? Well, tough for me, heh." Bowing politely to them, she decides to at least make sure they don't leave the awakening Aphelion out when sharing.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:12 am

"It was a pleasure working for you, miss Knight." Xarias said, giving an awkward bow. A bit intrigued by the amount he leans in close to see how much was actually being given out and if the job was worth it. "Uhm, soooo...Let's part the cash then?" He said, Giving an awkward grimace.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:24 am

Naoto nodded politely as he took their collective payment. "Thank you, Miss Knight. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me and, I believe I speak on behalf of all here, the others. " He said as smiled warmly at the green haired girl. Turning to the group, he pockets the money. [color=#666633]"Though I believe that it would be wise to partition the payment somewhere less... open, if you would agree. Perhaps at the airship, if you would prefer that.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:12 am

When Lilliana stops and draws out a large sum of Lien, Lí merely stands at the back of the group, not saying anything as payment division is discussed. With the amount of Lien he'd seen, however, he felt assured in being able to afford a nice bottle of wine. After Naoto turns and suggests divvying out shares back at the airship, the effeminate young man nods in response, perfectly willing to get his take and shut himself away in solitude for the return trip to Vale.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:16 am

"Well, I guess that works too." Xarias says while pulling out his rifle. "It would be a shame if something happened to it if we did it here. Now, let's get going. Shall we?" Leaning RF against his shoulder he waits for the others as he thinks about his budget again. "Well, there's weapon maintenance, rent, food...what else. Hmm, maybe I can get something for myself for once." He mutters to himself as he thinks of the possibilities, smiling as if he had no care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:34 am

Yawning loudly, the first thing that Aphelion asked was "Are we there yet?" The second, after remembering, was, "Are we under attack?!" Finally, noticing where they were, he pouted, "Why didn't anybody wake me up..."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:38 am

"Uhm, you were pretty out of it and..." Scratching his head Xarias continued. "Well, Lilliana and I had to carry you. Damn are you heavier than you look." Smirking as he said that, Xarias started leaning against a nearby wall before brushing the snow out of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:32 pm

Sam smiled as she waited collect her cut, before looking around at the city. Seems a good of time as any to look around and learn about this place. Sam thought as she began walking hoping to find a market.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Lee eyed the bag of lien, lost in his thoughts of vast riches before Naoto brought up a very good point. "I agree. That's too much money to be flashing about in public." He overlooked the group. "This adventure was an interesting one. Thanks for the experience, Lilliana." Other things ran through his mind, however:
So much lien...
The sighs? Probably won't need it? Tough for me?
Something isn't right here.....
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Arthur catches up just enough to hear Lil thank everyone for their assistance in getting her to this location, he makes his way over to her just so they're within talking distance and says with a slight bow,"Lilliana, it's been my pleasure working with you." Arthur was just being polite, it's not been his pleasure at all it has just been cold. very cold.

'Now, I shall have to get my share of the pay and all is good in the world.'
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Giggling at their instant want of the money, Lilliana moves over to Aphelion before giving him a peck on the forehead, in a completely platonic way before flicking his nose, her voice playful despite the small hints of tears, "You. Lazy, try not to hassle anyone with your dead weight again. And look after the idiots back in Vale for me, okay? Heathen who attacks all the girls." Smiling at them, she bows once more before heading into the church with her stuff, "And try to hurry back home, safe and sound, all of you." Waving, she quickly hurries out of sight, never to be seen again by the group. Because that's a side effect of retirement.

[Lilliana is now officially retired guiz.]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:30 pm

"Our first course of action is to find a suitable place to divide our pay, perhaps on the ship itself, and then I can take us all back to Vale." Naoto suggested, trying to remember the way back to the sleds, "Does that seem a like a suitable proposition?" He asked, looking at the motley crew of people before him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divine Guidance Day Two [PLOT]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next