RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Queso

Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Daisy smiled as Hoshi lead her away, she was getting bored of sitting in the ship, when Hoshi lead her by the hand Daisy happily skipped behind her, when Hoshi let go of her hand and rushed over to the owl Daisy sighed silently and put her hands in her hoodie pockets, she slowly walked over to Hoshi and eventually stood behind Hoshi, looking down at her feet as she kicked a rock about, she didn't particularly like owl's that much, she really only liked cats and dogs and that's about it for animals, she had never seen the cuteness attraction to birds or other animals, only to cats. Good thing for Daisy Hoshi was a cat faunus, she looked up from her feet and watched Hoshi's striped tail, she watched it gently sway from side to side in the light breeze, Daisy silently sighed again and went back to kicking rocks about her feet.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Hoshi realized how heartless she had been to drop Daisy's hand and grabbed her hand again smiling at her and sending 'sorry I've just always wanted to see one up close ever since i was little, are you jealous of the owl, because if you are don't worry i will never love anything more than i love you' telepathically before, with her other hand, starting to stroke the owl with the back of her hand. she liked the feel of the owl's feathers, she smiled like the feel every so often looking back at Daisy and smiling at her trying to reassure her she hadn't forgotten about her.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:50 pm

"My my, you must really love owls," Byron chuckles, "Maybe sometime I'll show you mine. It might be a bit unsettling though." Byron looks off to the side casually. "Course that's unless you're into that sort of thing. If in that case you're a very disturbed individual." Byron turned his head back towards David. "So, you're going to give a tour of the place? I just can't wait to meet your parents. I really do hope they like me nyan~"

Byron quirks an eyebrow. "My, that really does keep on coming out of nowhere..."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:09 pm

"....Don't you have a bunch of personas in that head of yours? Could one of them be causing it?" Robin suggested.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:39 pm

David just sent Byron a dirty look. "If your doing that stop. If YOUR doing that, will you stop if a say a riddle? Anyway yeah my house is over by the radio tower." He said pointing to a small home by the tower. "Come on, also if my brother says anything that sounds at all sexual.....hit him upside the head for me." David made his way across the air field he got closer and noticed the door wide open. Sis forgot the door....again. He got closer and noticed something. That's odd.....I can usually hear Dan, fighting with Becky He hastens his pace a little. He is now a yard away from the house. That's when the smell hit him. Good god, what is that? By the point he's in a full out sprint.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Byron followed closely behind David and as he picks up speed, Byron matches his pace to keep up. "What is the matter? You act like somebody is dying."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:01 pm

Daisy was happy when Hoshi pulled her hand out of her pocket, she looked up at Hoshi with a smile on her face, she was happy that Hoshi was paying more attention to her. When Hoshi sent her telepathic message Daisy was taken aback, she quickly replied telepathically with I'm not jealous of an owl! I was just sad that you weren't paying attention to me.. I'm sorry Hoshi, I love you too. Daisy then hugged Hoshi from behind and rested her head on her shoulder. When David mentioned going to meet his family Daisy held Hoshi's hand and walked with her behind David as he walked to the house, when he sped up Daisy also sped up and was eventually in a sprint, almost dragging Hoshi behind her, she wondered what was wrong but then saw the door wide open and smelled a familiar smell. Oh God, please don't let it be. She thought as she ran to the house.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow as David started running, and increased in speed to keep up with him, "David, calm down!" She ordered, "I know what your feeling, but don't do anything stupid!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Hoshi was quick to reply to Daisy's reply with sending "You say you're not jealous, yet your sad I'm not giving you attention, that's a little bit of jealousy Daisy" telepathically smiling. Hoshi walked with Daisy, her bag slung over her shoulder. When David picked up the pace she began to worry something was happening and slung her bag round to the front and unzipped it then pulling out her lily armour plate and placing it on her chest allowing it to become her full armour. When the smell hit her she knew exactly what to expect and grabbed her scabbard and sword, attaching it to her side, she then sent Daisy "I'm sorry if me being in this makes you nervous but..." she froze up knowing Daisy had probably smelt the smell before, with her family being killed, but kept running towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:08 pm

David ran up the porch, and when he looked inside he froze. Blood smeared every where, and graffiti everywhere. He took slow steps into the house. He looked around, but saw no bodies. He made his way into the small living room. Blood was everywhere. He smelled something coming from the basement. He walked over and kicked the door in. No....... In the basement he saw three skeletons, each burned to a crisp.

(OOC:Take this time to react.)
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Byron looks around shaking his head. His hat is tilted so the shadows cast from the brim of his hat shrouds his face and he doesn't seem to say anything. He simply walks up behind David, looks down at the burned corpses and places a comforting hand on David's shoulder, squeezing firmly. He allows this small action to speak to David rather then words. Byron tried to convey to David many words without speaking. Most of all he was trying to tell David, "Stay strong."

Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:11 pm

Robin felt her insides die as she saw the bodies.

"Byron." She said, her voice emotionless, "Grab David, carry him out. He shouldn't be here any longer."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:21 pm

David didn't budge. "Touch me, and die." He said in a grim voice. He looked around at the basement. He turned and looked around. He saw white fang symbols in the house. "Why the hell would white fang be here?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Daisy walked around the corner of the door and saw the blood, she didn't even make it to the bodies, when she saw the blood she froze, shocked by the sight. Her vision became obscured by memories of the night her own family died, reality and memories overlapping, blood stains of David's family became her own family's in her vision. Visions of her family being shot flashed across her mind, Daisy looked down at herself, she was a girl again in her mind, she looked at her family's corpses then looked at the white fang burglars, why hadn't they shot her? What were they planning to do with her? Daisy silently screamed at what happened next. She awoke from her flashback, curled up on the floor with tears running down her face, she kept her eyes closed, she didn't want to see what was on the other side of her eyelids again.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:27 pm

"He needs to see this Robin," Byron says, his face shrouded by the shadows of his hat, "Trust me... he needs to see this. Now, I'm going to go down there and look around for any signs of what happened okay? David, Robin, the rest of you, check up here. Don't worry about me. I'm good with this type of stuff..."

Byron pushes pass David and descends the stairs to the basement.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Robin watched Byron descend the down the stairs. Giving a quick look to Daisy and Hoshi to follow her, Robin moved away from David and let him be alone.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:42 am

when Hoshi entered the building she saw Daisy on the floor curled up with tears running down her face. Without thinking about the blood she went over to Daisy and pulled her into a hug and then lifting her up to take her outside away from the blood and the memories. When Robin told her and Daisy to follow her Hoshi immediately spoke up "Me and Daisy will check the outside of the house, Daisy... Daisy can't stay in here" saying this still holding Daisy. She then swung her bag round to the front and opened it up, pulling out the spare pure black spare armour plate she had and then threw it to Robin "If you come under any danger you don't hesitate to place that on your chest and yell, it will form a suit of armour around you apart from the helmet protecting you slightly and I'll come running" she said as she turned around with Daisy and walked towards the door, her own armour clinking as she did, looking at Daisy her eye's still shut.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:32 am

David kept moving upstairs. As Byron went down stairs, he could hear a rattling coming from the dryer. "Oh, no. Just stay quiet" A small voice coming from the dryer

(Few Miles away)

A truck full of masked men is on its way.

(OOC: Just woke up so Shit shit shit post)
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:54 am

Daisy felt someone lifting her up from the floor but didn't react, she simply let herself be picked up but kept her eyes closed and continued crying, when she heard that it was Hoshi Daisy was not surprised but was made slightly happier when she knew who it was and where Hoshi was taking her, when Daisy was sure that they were outside she opened her eyes again and saw Hoshi's own eyes looking into hers, she just looked for a moment before wrapping her arms around Hoshi's neck and hugging her tightly, continuing to cry. She kept doing this for a while until she finally sent Hoshi a telepathic message reading: Hoshi, don't let me go back in there, it reminded me of the thing I said about in the infirmary. She then hugged Hoshi tighter and just continued to cry like before.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:15 am

Byron had already gotten a good look at the three bodies when he heard the rattling from the dryer and hushed voices coming from it. Byron turned towards it and started walking towards it. Byron crouched down, placing his hand on the handle, and pulled the dryer open quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:26 pm

Hoshi held Daisy tight a little longer after she said she didn't want to go back in and she thought to herself 'look's like we both have our reasons for getting out of there' wanting to smile but also to cry. Hoshi then began to put Daisy down on the ground again, but so she could stand. She gave Daisy a quick kiss before she took a look around and then back at Daisy "Stick close to me, don't go out of eye sight of each other but if we do get separated fire you weapon...up in the air," she said then giving her another kiss and beginning to walk around the perimeter of the airfield, checking to see if any of the criminals that had done that were still hanging around.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:38 pm

As Byron opens the dryer a small girl rolled out. She shook her head and looked up at him. "Are...you a pirate?" She said with an innocent look. She looked past him and saw the skeletons. "Mama......daddy..." She began to get teary eyed. She then began to bawl. David looked up from a knife he found. What is that?
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Byron stepped back when a little girl rolled out. When she called him a pirate his hand touched his eye patch for a moment but he quickly shrugged it off. When the girl started crying, Byron did what he can, though children weren't quite his strong suit.

He knelt down next to her and whispered gently as to not to startle or frighten her.

"No no, I'm not a pirate little one," Byron whispered to her softly, "I'm a friend. Do you know David? He's a friend of mine. We're on a team together in Beacon. I came here with him..."

Byron moved himself so that he was in the way of the girl's view of the corpses. Byron slowly and careful places his hand on her shoulder and wiped her tears with a silk handkerchief.

"Dry those tears little one. You have to be strong," Byron whispered, "Your parents loved you so they saved you. They could have saved themselves but they didn't... they saved you. They gave you a gift little girl and that gift is life. Dry your tears and stay strong. We'll find the people responsible for this and we'll make sure they're sorry for what they've done alright? So don't cry...."

Byron placed his hands on both of her shoulders and looked at her in the eye, trying to show her he meant no harm and to tell her everything will be alright.

"... Do you want to see something nice?" Byron asks with a cheerful smile, "Let me show something that will... make you happy."

Byron closed his eyes and breathed out. "Let me show you... my Wonderland..."

The basement completely disappeared from the ashes to the corpses, leaving no trace of it visible except for the little girl and Byron. The entire basement and only the basement disappeared and was replaced by a whole new world.

The sun was bright, the sky clear and blue. The clouds were made of cotton candy with pixie dust sugar falling from them. The trees were made of peppermint with leaves of chocolate shavings and fruity deserts growing from the branches. The field had many little rabbits bouncing and hopping with little ducks waddling around. Butterflies with fluffy buttered toasts for wings flapped around everywhere. Accompanying them in the air were little colorful ponies and unicorns of every color of the rainbow with buzzing fly wings. Circling around them were merry go round horses spinning round and round with carnival music playing everywhere.

Floating around were tea sets and trays of sweets carried around by nothing. A giant black hare wearing a tail coat and hat walked by, glanced at them, and shook its head and continued walking. until it disappeared into the forest.

"Listen child," Byron murmured to her softly, waving his hand towards the world he showed her, "There is more to this world then then what you see. Realize that and learn that no matter what, no matter what happens, it is all in here."

Byron pokes a finger against her forehead and smiles.

"So no matter what, smile. Always smile. As long as you can smile, then the world, your world, will be bright.... Now, how about we go outside and we can see David eh?"

Byron waits to see if the little girl had calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:49 pm

The girl looks around at the wonderland. She has tears just not as bad. She looks up at Byron and gives him a small smile. "David is here?" She asked tilting her head.

David walked slowly to the basement. He was a bit more calm now. He saw skies and sun shrine. Of all times for this. David looked down the stairs to see Byron kneeled down. "Find anything?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:57 pm

"He's here alright and I'm sure seeing you will make him happier more then anything," Byron murmurs. He hears David and looks behind his shoulder then up and grins at David who appears to be peering out of a doorway in the middle of the sky.

"Oh I found something alright."

Byron stands up and steps aside so David could see the little girl.

"Don't come in, we'll come to you," Byron calls up to him realizing that David can no longer see the stairs. Byron looks down at the little girl and offers her his hand. "Follow me okay?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:01 pm

The little girl grabs Byron's hand and follows him.

David looks around at the sunny landscape, then sees his sister. "Becky!......what were you doing in the down there?" He asked waiting for the two to get upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Byron guided the girl to where he remembered the stairs being. He doesn't go in a straight line though, he guide her in a wide semi circle avoiding empty space to the naked eye, but to Byron's minds' eye he knows the corpses were still there and he made sure the girl was none the wiser. When they reached where the stairs are, Byron picks up Becky, letting her use his arm as a seat and his other arm holding her waist like a seat belt. Byron walks up the invisible stairway, keeping in mind the angle and placement of each step until he reached the top.

"The little one was hiding in the dryer," Byron smiled, "A dryer is designed to withstand extreme heat. It was good thinking..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next