RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Robin sent David a dirty look that promised vengeance.

Taking a seat in the passager area, Robin tired her best to ignore the couple and shifted in her seat, trying to get more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:48 pm

With every one seated David pushed the throttle forward and the took off. "So Byron, you think Robin is gonna give up that easily?" He said reclining in his seat. The ship David was using was actually his ship. Most Maloneys flew all the time. The ship was a simple cabin carrier, nothing special.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:49 pm

"Give up what?" Byron asked with genuine innocence, "We were having a little chat."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:53 pm

David rolled his eyes. "A chat? That was flirting on a new level. The level with physical violence. That's the best kind." He said with a grin. "Anyway, is Cheshire taking you over or something or are you just crazier the usual."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:04 pm

"I really don't know what you're talking about little birdie," Byron smiled, "Come now, this is a trip to your home town. Enough about me, let's talk about you. What will it be like hm?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:11 pm

David flipped a switch on the control panel. "Well it's a small place nothing really fancy. They have like four roads there in total." He said smiling. "Great place to meet people. Nice place to relax. Only problem is that a few of the people there hate Faunas. With a passion, but law enforcement still manages to keep them suppressed. We will be stopping at my family's runway."

(A few hours later)

David looked down to the ground, and got on the intercom. "We're here guys." He switched to the radio. "Jason, you know the drill. Do I have permission to land?" All he heard was static. "Jason, yoo-hoo, numb nuts wake up." He waited again but static. "This is why you don't leave a slacker to run a control tower. We'll park over by my garage." He said pointing to a small hanger with "DM" on it. Glad I wasn't named Barry.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Daisy was awoken by David's intercom message, she had somehow fallen asleep on Hoshi's shoulder but in her sleep she had moved from Hoshi's shoulder and her head was now resting in Hoshi's lap, Daisy didn't want to move because it was so comfortable but she then remembered what David said and decided to sit up, annoyed that she had been awoken but she then looked at Hoshi and her annoyance melted away, she smiled and kissed Hoshi before pulling away and starting to play with one of the bits of hair that hung by the side of Hoshi's face, stroking and running her hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Hoshi had stayed awake for most of the journey, getting only a few minutes sleep before waking back up. She was paranoid about crashing again but was relieved when David informed them that they were at their destination. She saw Daisy wake up and could see annoyance on her face but was happy to see it fade away when she looked up at Hoshi. Hoshi turned her head slightly, upon seeing Daisy closing in for a kiss, so their met lips to lips and Hoshi kissed back until Daisy pulled away from the kiss. She then saw out of the corner of her eye another person, one which she had seen earlier. She hadn't seen them come into the seating area and wondered how long they had been there although she began purr slightly and softly, so softly it was barely audible, as Daisy played with her hair distracting her from the other person.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:12 pm

"So this is you home huh?" Byron commented giving it a quick scan with his good eye, "I see your love of flying runs in your blood."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:14 pm

"Oh thank god." Robin said, bolting up and nearly flying out of her chair away from the passenger area.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:25 pm

David brought the ship down in front of his hanger. "Need to check on something first." He made his way to the door and pushed it open. He jumped to the ground, and strolled to his hanger. He jiggled the handle. Need to fix that handle sometime. He hit the door twice then kneed it. When he tried again it opened. "There we go." He walked in and flipped the switch. There was a big blood mark on the ground, but it looked old. "Ah just as I left it." He walked over to the corner to do something. On his work bench was a picture of his family and on the opposite side was a picture of him and a fox Faunus girl.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Daisy silently laughed as Robin ran away from them, Daisy made a mental note to be as intimate as possible with Hoshi in front of Robin at all times. Daisy held Hoshi's hand and telepathically sent her Do you wanna go outside? Daisy sat, waiting for Hoshi to tell her where to go.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:38 pm

"Friend of yours?" Byron asked peering from behind, apparently having sneaked up on David. "I don't recall you ever talking about her."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:40 pm

David turned and looked at the picture. "Yeah, she was a close friend too." He said grabbing something from a cage.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Byron chuckled. "Well as you're aware enough of, I can understand the need to avoid talking about the past. Let's say that picture was in my blinds spot and leave it at that. So, when can we meet your folks?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:59 pm

David just nodded. "First I need to feed my friend." He said pulling a mouse from a box.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:03 pm

"Well then," Byron smiled as he turned around and walked out the way they came, "I'll wait in the ship with the others. Whenever you're ready just call us up."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:06 pm

That's when Robin came out of the ship faster then normal, "We can come out right? RIGHT?" She asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:10 pm

David walked out with the mouse in his hand. "Tut! Tut!" As soon as he said it he threw the mouse into the air and a white barn owl came down and grabbed the mouse. "Hut! Hut!" The owl came down and rested on his right arm. "Looks like sis forgot to feed you again, huh JR." The owl sat on his arm and rubbed its head against his hand. The owl looked to have robotic legs, and a robotic eye.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:18 pm

"My my, an owl huh?" Byron chuckles glancing back, "I would think after what happened in my Wonderland that you wouldn't be so friendly with owls."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:22 pm

David just rolled his eyes. "No matter what, JR is my friend." He said petting it.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Robin finally took notice of the owl, "Oh hey, an owl, my farm used to have one of those...though I really wouldn't call it ours. More like it just hung around alot and ate a bunch of mice."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:33 pm

"I'm fairly close to my little owl as well," Byron shrugged with a chuckle, "Hmm~ But you probably wouldn't want to hear that coming from me after seeing his personal tastes. Takes quiet a person to hold down their food after that."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Hoshi grabbed Daisy's hand and lead her off the airship until she saw the owl. Hoshi let go of Daisy's hand and ran up to the owl. She had read about owls before but never actually seeing one but always wanting to see one. She wanted to stroke it and knew exactly how to, she began running over how to in her head 'only stroke with the back of your hand the way the feathers and pointing' she thought as she turned to David "Do you mind if i stroke it, i love owls" she said practically screaming with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:05 pm

David was a bit surprised. "Looks like you got a fan JR. Sure just be gentle." David said. JR watched Hoshi for a few seconds, shifting its head. Its robotic eye glowing green.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Daisy smiled as Hoshi lead her away, she was getting bored of sitting in the ship, when Hoshi lead her by the hand Daisy happily skipped behind her, when Hoshi let go of her hand and rushed over to the owl Daisy sighed silently and put her hands in her hoodie pockets, she slowly walked over to Hoshi and eventually stood behind Hoshi, looking down at her feet as she kicked a rock about, she didn't particularly like owl's that much, she really only liked cats and dogs and that's about it for animals, she had never seen the cuteness attraction to birds or other animals, only to cats. Good thing for Daisy Hoshi was a cat faunus, she looked up from her feet and watched Hoshi's striped tail, she watched it gently sway from side to side in the light breeze, Daisy silently sighed again and went back to kicking rocks about her feet.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Hoshi realized how heartless she had been to drop Daisy's hand and grabbed her hand again smiling at her and sending 'sorry I've just always wanted to see one up close ever since i was little, are you jealous of the owl, because if you are don't worry i will never love anything more than i love you' telepathically before, with her other hand, starting to stroke the owl with the back of her hand. she liked the feel of the owl's feathers, she smiled like the feel every so often looking back at Daisy and smiling at her trying to reassure her she hadn't forgotten about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next