RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:50 pm

The next day.

Becky woke to the smell of bagels. She walked out of the room to see a dirt covered shovel, and David at the counter. He had coffee, and bagels with him. He yawned and took a sip of his coffee. His legs were covered in dirt. He looked over and saw his sister awake. "Morning shrimp." he said with a smile. She just pouted at him. "I'm almost as tall as you." She said sticking her tongue out. He just rolled his eyes, and drank some more coffee.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:58 pm

"So what's the plan now little birdie?" Byron asked casually, his hands behind his head as he leaned back against the wall. He went to sleep in that position and it was hard to discern when he woke up. "Are you satisfied enough to leave it as it is... or do you desire more?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:05 pm

David looked at Byron. "I'm going to find who ever did this, and beat the shit out of them." He deadpanned, as he made himself something to eat. "Robin says we shouldn't kill. I know that, but......they killed my family......and she expects me to just drop it. I have no clue what to do, but one thing is for sure. Someone will pay."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Byron smiled warmly and tilted his hat over his eyes. "You know little birdie," Byron murmurs, "Sometimes people feel better when they remember the good things. Can you tell me a bit about your family? Some good memories and even some bad?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:20 pm

David just looked up. "Last year we had an outing for our get together. Trick was you had to find it on your own. I was flying looking for it and crashed. It hurt a lot. I wondered in circles for hours. until I looked up, and saw smoke. Turns out I was at the site, but just kept going in a huge circle. Never have lived that one down. The only reason I found it was cause the smoke was from Dan's gun. Fired a rocket into the sky. Dumb shit thought it was a flare." He just smiled a little. "Byron....when I was in wonderland I saw things no sane man would have in his head......what happened to you? If you don't want to say I understand."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:25 pm

Byron chuckled. "Let's just say it was the happiest day of my life," Byron murmured cryptically.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:28 pm

David looked at him. He just decided to leave it alone. "I ever tell you how I lost my arm." He said looking at his hand. He looked at his own reflection, and remembered what happened.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:29 pm

"Was your father a calculator?" Byron asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:39 pm

David rolled his eyes. "Close. It was cut off. Hurt like hell." He held his hand out in front of him looking at it. "I was working on Ic, and reached under a feather for a tool. The feather wasn't in all the way. It fell off, and cut my arm off." He said nodding to the blood stain in the middle of his workshop.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:42 pm

"Hmm~" Byron hummed, nodding his head. "Interesting. And you built your own arm, yes? Must have taken quiet a while to do it with one hand."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:49 pm

David nodded. "Yeah, but it came out alright. Except for the servos. They never seem to want to run right." As he said this his arm made a weird sound. "Annnd there goes the servos.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:37 pm

Hoshi woke up on the bed next to Daisy, they had pushed two of the bests together and slept close to each other for safety and for reassurance. Hoshi gave the sleeping Daisy a kiss before leaving the room to see Becky, David and Byron in the other room. She sent Becky and telepathic message reading "Morning Becky, good sleep or rough night" before taking a risk and speaking outloud to the group, not 100% confident her hearing was better "Morning you three" she said normally, her hearing back to normal, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Becky turned to Hoshi. 'Rough night.....nightmares.' David gave Hoshi a nod of the head, before sipping his coffee. His hand made a crunching noise before the glass shattered. He stood there with a annoyed look on his face. He sighed as he looked at his arm. "As god as my witness I will find operating servos."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Robin, for her part, was nowhere in sight, but if one were to look up, they would see a figure dressed in red with snow white hair standing on the roof top nearby, watching the sun rise in a brilliant display of colors. She was too far away to signal, but a loud yell would draw her attention.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:03 am

Daisy woke up a few minutes after Hoshi had left the room, she rolled over, but was surprised to not see Hoshi there That's odd, I usually wake up first. She shrugged as she sat up and stretched her arms above her head. Daisy was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday, she didn't really have a choice, except she had taken her leather jacket off before she got into bed. She swung her legs out of bed and walked into the other room, still rubbing sleep out of her eyes, she went over and sat down, near to where Hoshi was,resting her head on her hands, still tired.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Hoshi sent "Don't worry about nightmares, there's only dreams don't worry about them...." telepathically to Becky before thinking '...yeah, only dreams, that hurt....'. She took a quick glance around the room and saw the tired Daisy, shuffling over slightly to be right next to Daisy giving her a hug, wrapping her tail around her as well. She gave Daisy a quick kiss on the cheek before asking "Hi Daisy, you sleep well?" telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Daisy felt really tired, but managed to force a smile out when Hoshi kissed and hugged her, when Hoshi let go, Daisy replied Not that well, still really tired. Telepathically. Daisy continued resting her head on her hands for a while before sitting up and quickly sending Oh, are you ears okay now? Before she could get a reply Daisy had rested her head on the counter and had nodded off, breathing silent, shallow breaths, not even bothering where she had fallen asleep, just as long as she could lengthen her rest.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:44 pm

Byron walked outside without the notice of the others and simply stood there, staring at the sky for some time. He glanced around until he spotted a certain girl standing on a rooftop, staring into the horizon. Byron walked over, craning his neck up bit by bit to look up at her until he stopped just a short distance away enough for Robin to see him by simply looking a little down to her side.

"Enjoying the sunset?" Byron called over to grab her attention. "Been doing some thinking there doll?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:38 pm

"I couldn't sleep." Robin admitted, "Too much on my mind I guess."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:28 pm

"Oh yeah?" Byron asked as he started to climb up the building. "Care to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:26 pm

"Just trying to piece things together." Robin admitted, sitting down and watching the sun, "Still trying to figure out what to do next."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Climbing up to the roof, Byron stood behind Robin and smiled. "It must be hard leading a team," Byron said, "It's admirable of you to keep your cool through all of this. I'm sure whatever you decide, it would be for the best."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:19 pm

"Thanks Byron." Robin nodded, "Anyway, how's David doing?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:24 pm

"He's putting up a strong front," Byron stated, putting emphasis on the word front. "He's set on going after the big boss. What exactly he wants to do well... I suppose that's his bit to know until the time comes..."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:25 pm

"I guess." Robin conceded, "Hey Byron, do you think it's right to kill a person if you had to?" She asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:36 pm

"Hm~" Byron hummed, looking up at the sky. "If one is driven to a corner and has no other choice... well some things can't be helped. But the phrase goes that one evil only spawns another..."

Byron let out a soft sigh. "Sometimes a man has to do what he needs to do... And sometimes they just need someone... to remind them that they aren't killers... If you want my honest opinion Robin... an enemy is an enemy... and a friend is a friend..."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Robin, after a moment silence, shrugged, "I...guess that's fair. Sorry for the sudden question, it's just...my family always taught me to value life. So I guess seeing everybody going off like that was a little jarring."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next