RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale's Water Deluxe

Go down 
+4
vide1993
ecksdeeeXD
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Television

Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:51 am

Gena almost flew off when Celeste made the sharp turn torwasrds the ride, her long blue her swaying in the wind, covering her face for a second before flying off, as they stopped, Gena looked at the ride, Gena inspected it for a second, the boat was round and had place for about 6 people in it, there was a rail that led the boat to the starting point, from there, it was a smooth ride, for about 10 seconds, before the boat would go into some sort of whirlpool looking thing with a hole in the middle, that would probably make a big splash, and from there, it was an exciting ride until the end, where there was a small waterfall, and then back to the beggining. She was focused on the ride for a few seconds before Celste snapped her out of it, and went on to the boat, as it was driving torwards the start of the ride. "So, are you a student at beacon too?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:55 am

As her ear rubs stopped, she went back into reality, her half closed eyes opening widely. Slowly taking in the past events, she yelps and chases after Claire as well, "W-Wait up! Claire!" While running, she goes for the set of 'Darts' on her leg band, nearly falling as she grabs one. Changing the dart into its main job as a spoon, she launches it straight at Claire, hitting her on the back and falling with the handle getting stuck on the back of her bikini bottom, Fanta lighting up a slight red.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:04 am

Claire gasped as she was 'attacked', the shock causing her to lose balance and step onto a particularly wet part of the ground as she slipped, slamming nose first into the curb and giving off a painful howl as her nose started bleeding almost instantly, relocating itself off to the side ever so slightly, tears starting to run down her face.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:08 am

Celeste was a bit surprised by the question but figured she was probably also a student and said, "Yes I am, I assume you must be a student too if you're making such bold assumptions." Laughing a bit while covering her mouth in an attempt to look more lady-like. She teases Gena a bit while motioning to the mini-rapids, "Seems like we're going to have quite a blast."

She wasn't totally sure but it seemed as i Gena was a bit nervous about the ride but as a student of beacon she should probably be able to handle it either way. Just as the ride started getting a bit rougher the boat started rocking back and forth a bit more causing splashes of water to hit them from the sides of the boat. Getting a bit wet Celeste merely shakes her head and wipes her face off with one hand while laughing.

This isn't even the best part.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:25 am

"Fantasia!!" Argent snapped angrily at the girl beside him as he saw Claire go down, not noticing what the girl had thrown at her. Picking up speed and leaving the cat girl behind, he quickly closes the distance, sliding down to her for the last foot or two, skinning his knees and shins. "Claire! Are you ok?!" He yelled, panic growing in his voice and his heart sinking as he saw her bloodied face. Putting her head on his lap, he runs his hand through her hair, relieved when he finds no blood on it, using his other one to wipe her face.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:37 am

"yea, i just started going there not too long ago." Gena answered, confirming she is indeed a student, and surprised when Celeste laughed again as nothnig funny had happened. Gena looked back as she was sitting on the opposite side as they were about to go off on the ride. Gena was sitting calmly as her blue hair was swaying in the breeze, and she knew that she was gonig to have a smooth ride for six seconds, as the boat rocked a bit along the way, "Get Ready.." Gena said, knowing the fun part was about to come. Suddenly, the boat started moving rapidly, now spinning around a whirlpool and was also starting to spin around itself. This lasted for a few seconds before the boat fell down a hole and the real fun started.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:40 am

"Ugh..." Claire winced in pain as his hand brushed her nose, "Owww... That hurt." tears started forming in her eyes at the feeling. She looked at Argent with watery eyes, "You **** idiot, I compliment you and you come back with Fanta 'round your waist and petting her like you're expecting service."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:51 am

Celeste was laughing her lungs out as the boat hit plunged down, water was everywhere and she was now extremely soaked. Water splashed everywhere as the boat continued along it's path, making sharp turns, sudden spins, and even short plunges every now and then. Celeste could see even Gena who looked nervous just a while ago was now enjoying the ride to it's fullest extent. Just when they thought the ride was over Celeste could see a sudden drop along the way.

And I thought the previous part was fun.

"Here we go!" she said with a bit of laughter in her voice just as the boat approached the sudden drop.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:55 am

"Thank god." Looping his arms under her's and onto her back, he pulls her up into a warm embrace, their chests pressing together, her head resting on his shoulder. "I'm sorry." He said softly, one hand stroking her back, the other at the nape of her neck. "You know how she is. There's was nothing behind it. She just liked the ear rub and I couldn't get her to let go when she brought us back here." He said, hugging her tighter, not noticing the blood dripping onto his shoulder. "I swear, it was nothing. You know that."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:02 am

"I... I guess..." Claire looked down at the ground, and the blood on his shoulder, blinking twice, "Oh... I'm bleeding..." she let her head drop onto the shoulder and closed her eyes, hoping that the pain would cease.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:12 am

Although Gena hit her back slightly whilst the boat was falling, she did not seem to care or even notice, as she was too busy laughing and enjoyin g the ride as the boat started making sharp turns, bouncing, nearly tipping, and spinning for an amount of time that seemed infinite, until it slowed down, Gena, not knowing why it slowed down, ddin't want to reuin the surprise, but she knew something was coming from the tone of Celeste as she said 'here we go' and the noise of the water getting louder, as they suddenly dropped, both of them getting wet from the water that came from the waterfall as the boat touched it ever so slightly, and Gena was screaming, in a good sense of course, and laughing all the way down, until the boat ahd hit the water and a gigantic splash encased their vision and soaked them wet before it seemed to disappate into thin air as the boat was slowly travelling back to its starting point.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:18 am

Even though she was extremely exhausted from the ride Celeste was still giggling as the ride slowed down. The water fall was by far the best part despite being one of the shortest. Looking at herself Celeste realized that she was way wetter than before and started ringing her hair out a bit by twisting it. After doing so she smiled at Gena and said, "That was amazing. Where do we go next?" just as the boat docked into place.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:25 am

"I don't know, i didn't really look at the park map when i entered" She said, noticing how soaked her hair was, and noticing the small btruise she got from hitting her back, but it still didn't hurt enough for her to say anything, "Maybe we should go to the pool?" She said, "They also have some more water slides there, pretty tall ones." She said as she exited the boat, jumping on to the 'dock', she noticed the slides when she 'entered' the park.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:36 am

"Ok then, to the pool it is." Celeste said while leaving the boat. She walked onto the dock still soaked to the bone but didn't care at all. Taking a few steps from the boat and on the docks she leads the way from the entrance. She asks the guy at the entrance to the ride where the nearest pool was and got directions to it. Thanking him she calls Gena and says, "Follow me!" and starts walking to their next destination.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:49 am

Gena walked torwards the entrance behind Celeste, waiting for her to finish asking directions while listening to them herself, and afterwards, following her along the way as she absorbs the enviorment, and then later turns to Celeste, asking her "Say, how long have you been attending beacon?" As she also checks her cybernetic implants again, something she forgot to do, making sure that again, they were galvanized properly and tat nothing happened to them.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:56 am

Pondering on the Gena's question she says, "A couple of months now. Not sure how long exactly, I tend to easily lose track of time." Seeing Gena check her implants she wonders how they work exactly and how much of a hassle it must be to maintain it. She wanted to talk about it with her but decided against it to avoid any awkward and/or possibly insulting conversations. Taking her time to walk Celeste decides to ask the same question to Gena, "How long have you been in beacon if I may ask? I'm positive I haven't seen you around before".
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:10 pm

Having stopped with wide eyes at the damage she inadvertantly done, she shirked away when she was yelled at. Already tears forming, this only compounded with his response of 'You know how she is. ' to Claire being taken the wrong way. Not bothering to retrieve her spoon/dart , she runs off with the water from her eyes blurring her vision. Running straight past the other group, she heads for the lockers, hiding behind a group of them as she uses her tail to cover her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Aeden was utterly speechless. He tried to wrap around his head around watch just happened but started to get a headache. He decides to drop it and try to change his attention else where. With Fantasia dragging him back to their original spot Aeden was back with Lucina and noticed Rory was there too. "Rory! I take it your shift is over?" Aeden turns to Lucina and holds her hand. "I hope you and Claire got along well. Now that we're all here how about we go get that ice cream? After what just happened its seems like something that will help us forget it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:35 pm

"I'm sorry about Fantasia." He said, getting her off his shoulder and planting a deep kiss on her lips for a few seconds, not minding the taste of blood, before hugging her again briefly. "But don't ever scare me like that ever again." Carrying her in her usual fashion, not giving her time to complain, he stands up. "C'mon, let's get you patched up. There's probably an infirmary here somewhere and I think we owe them an explanation." He said, looking back to the group, not finding Fantasia. "And I owe Fantasia an apology too."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Claire shook her head, "It's my fault... I know what she's like with ear scratches. I'm the one who owes her an apology." Claire finally left her daze and pushed herself off of him, landing gracefully and wiping her nose, stinging pain hitting her as she touched it. "Listen... Ignore the infirmary. Just get me a few tissues. I can handle it, and I'll go to Fantasia too. No buts." with that she gave him a reassuring smile and turned. I think it's only a bit dislocated... What did they teach us again... Claire raised her palms to the sides of her nose and pressed them lightly against it. She winced slightly at the feeling, inhaled, and violently slammed the nose back into normal position. Tears started forming as she shut her eyes from the pain and gritted her teeth. The pain was just a flash as she sniffed a few times. Through the chlorine-filled air she very faintly could smell the one cat who she's been around a lot.

With a slight blush, she took out Fantasia's spoon dart and turned to Argent, "Trust me on this one. Just tissues, please. Meet us here later, and PLEASE leave it to me... this needs to be a girl talk." with that she sniffed, nostrils somewhat clearer. She followed the scent, which she could hardly resist - after all, it was a dog chasing a cat. She followed it right up to where Fantasia was. Starting to tread lightly, she moved up to the cat and put the dart in front of her, "H-Hey Fantasia... You okay? I.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have reacted as I did. I remember that you love ear scratches, it's really not your fault... Wanna... hang out with your Big Sis Claire and her boyfriend?" she asked, putting on a smile as she did and going to hug the girl.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Rory had been listening quietly, but was now relieved that Aeden was finally here and that was all that mattered. She got in between Aeden and Lucina, holding their hands like the child of two parents. She pointed to a nearby stand.

"They sell really unique ice cream at that stand," Rory said. "Only an old lady and her granddaughter run it, but it's really the best. If you get a certain ice cream stick with the words: WINNER on it, you get an extra!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:53 am

Seeing Claire run off, Argent heaves a sigh, his arms falling limply at his sides as he watched her disappear from sight. "Horrible..." He muttered, remembering the look on Fantasia face when he snarled at her, mentally smacking himself for it. Finding a nearby pool, he sits at the edge, his feet in the water. Sighing once more, he leans forward, his elbows propped on his knees as he rested his forehead on his open palms, only just noticing the blood from his shins flowing like tendrils into the water. "God I'm horrible."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:27 am

Not responding or so much as moving her cover, at the hug Fantasia flinches heavily, seemingly scared of being struck. Curling up even more, she doesn't look at the thnig being held in her face or the girl hugging her, tail wrapping around her head as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:36 am

Claire moved one hand to Fantasia's head, starting to scratch her ears, "Heeeeey, cheer up Fanta, don't you dare miss out on a day of fun because I slipped. And take this as a warning to not run around pools." Claire moved her arms to pick up Fanta - despite the girl's size, it was pretty difficult - and started walking back to where she left Argent.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:38 pm

While initially curled up while being carried, with the continued ear scratches, she slowly relaxes, blushing as her chest hits Claire's with every step. Finally removing her tail, having soaked up her tears, with red, puffy eyes, she finally speaks, "I-I'm sorry, really sorry, Claire. I didn't mean to do that, I promise, I just wanted your attention, and remembered how when Minty is upset, it gets her attention..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:28 pm

"It's okay, I'm not mad..." Claire reassuringly scratched around her ears before setting her down on the ground and getting level with her, "Feel better? Let's go back to Agent and get some tissues for our own little mishaps. I'm..." she sighed and rubbed Fantasia's puffed up eyes a little, "I'm sorry on his behalf as well. I must've really scared him... so don't hold it against him."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:51 pm

Only now swapping spoon back into dart and placing it with the others on her thigh, she nods slowly, moving her head into Claire's side, "..Okay... I don't want Minty getting upset at me either, I like her too much for her to be angry..." Moving her head to nuzzle Claire, her tail going from side to side and her ear twitching almost compelling Claire to continue giving her ear rubs and scratches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale's Water Deluxe
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next