RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale's Water Deluxe

Go down 
+4
vide1993
ecksdeeeXD
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Television

Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:05 pm

Gena stepped out of the bus with a flayer in her hand, looking at the flayer, and then a where she had departed, she confirmed this was her station, and started walking torwards it. Gena, instead of walking to the front gate of Vale's water deluxe, went from the back, and climbed the fence into the park, not sure if anyone noticed her. She went into the dressing room and changed into a rainbow colored bikini, and then set out. She arrived at one of the most massive water slides in the park, and while she was walking there, many people were looking at her strangely, because of her arm and eye, which everyone could see as she was not waring her eyepatch. As she got there, there was no line formed yet, and so she immidietly started heading to the top.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Having gotten to what she considered a line for the water slide, she frowned as she not only realises she got it wrong, that a girl in a rainbow coloured bikini had beaten her to it. At first going to call out the person, she stops herself short and sighs, walking behind the girl rather dejectedly, though it would be hardly noticed by most if not all people (Mainly due to her revealing and eye catching bikini).
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:57 pm

Celeste took her time getting to the slide, enjoying the warm breeze that fluttered her hair and the slight smell of chlorinated water that accompanied it. The sun was high in the sky and there was barely a cloud in sight, nothing could possibly go wrong today. As she got to the line she noticed a girl in a quite revealing rainbow bikini and the, now confirmed, cat faunus who dashed ahead of her from the changing room. Knowing none of them Celeste decides to just wait patiently in line and wait for her turn to go down the slide.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Rory was sitting again at the lifeguard post next to Laura as she watched Lucina and Aeden walk by happily.

Laura tilted her head.

"Is something wrong, Rory?" Laura asked.

Rory looked at her a bit flustered.

"What?" Rory said. "No, no, of course not! Why on Remnant would you think something's wrong?"

She let out a nervous laugh and began scratching her head. Laura frowned. Rory had been using the binoculars somewhere and Laura realized she had been staring at Aeden and his girlfriend. Laura's rabbit ears stood straight.

"You're jealous, aren't you!?" Laura accused. Rory yelped, almost falling out of her chair.

"What!? Of course not!" Rory said. "Aeden's my Onii-chan! And Lucina seems extremely nice!"

Laura frowned. She held out her hand as if she were asking something from Rory.

"Give me your whistle," Laura demanded. "You're shift's over. Get over there with Aeden. Now."

Rory looked at Laura as if she were insane. Laura smiled and jerked her head to the direction of the water slide.

"It's okay," Laura said. "You worked overtime yesterday anyways. And good luck!"

Laura gave Rory a little wink which made Rory's cheeks blush bright red. Without saying anything, she hugged Laura and got down the post, starting her walk to the slide.

But I can't... Rory said. I promised he'd only be my Onii-chan...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:24 pm

With slight smile on his face Aeden turns to Argent. "Wow you sure know how to boost a guys self esteem. In any case a 'tight leash' is not necassary, Lucina's the only girl for me. Other's just seem to pale in comparison. We were thinking of heading to the water slide and trying the haunted house later." Aeden gestures to the large water slide near the center of the park. "Do you two have any particular plans in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Lucina smiles brightly and says, "Nice to meet you Argent, Claire."She waves and says to Aeden, "I'll be good, your the only one for me, no leashes needed!"She hugs him tightly and giggles. She says, "H-Haunted house is definetly last though...y-you know for reasons..."Lucina obviously looked frightened to go into the haunted house and held Aeden's hand tighter than usual.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:16 am

"Hey you're not hiding them." Argent said lowly as Claire came back, rubbing her ears as he looked from her head to her swimsuit. "Don't worry. Anyone gives ya trouble and they'll be missing some teeth." He said jokingly as he turned back to the two. "Well I'm gonna go change and drop this stuff off in a locker." He said, hefting the bag on his shoulder. "You ladies go ahead, I'll catch up in a bit." He added jokingly, nodding his head at the two girls and Aeden.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:29 am

When Gena was geting close to the top, she heard footsteps behind her, she decided to turn her head around and see if a line was forming yet, but from the looks of it, when she turned around, she could only see two more people, one behind her, and one in the bottom. Gena decided to stop for a second and turned around completely, showing all of her cybernetic features aswell as "other" features that would not interest the people who were currently behind her. she waved her hand at the girls, seeing one was faunus, something she did not fully understand yet, and smiled, cheerfully saying "Hi there!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:49 am

Smiling back slightly, unconsciously her eyes stray to the robotic parts of Gena before going back to her face, her black cat ear going one way and her white cat ear going the other as well as her multicoloured tail going around her waist, "Hello. Not exactly the place to talk though."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:01 pm

Celeste arrives to the top of the slide to be greeted by a quite peculiar looking individual. Peculiar in the sense that she might not be completely human due to the number of robotic fixtures on her body. A bit dumbstruck by her Celeste shakes her head a bit to clear it and approaches the other two standing on top.

"Hello. Pleasant weather we're having, isn't it?"
she said with a bit of the her previous curiousness while saying it.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:00 am

Gena noticed that the other girl had reached the top aswell "Oh hi!" She said cheerfully, "Yes, nice weather." Gena said, although she didn't have her own opinion on the subject, it was clearly just a conversation started, "Well, i'll see you in the bottom!" She said to the two girls before walking to the beggining of the slide, and went down it, not feeling anything like this before, as far as she could remembered.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:57 am

Aeden's smile hides a hint of anger as Argent leaves. "Very funny Argent, I coming with you. Do you expect me to swim in pants and a jacket?" Aeden walks towards the changing room following close behind Argent. "You two have fun while we're gone. We'll be right back." Aeden turns around and jobs a bit catching up to Argent. "Think they'll be okay? They just met. Not much to talk about."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:07 am

"They'll be fiiine." Argent said, waving back to the two girls as he headed for the changing rooms. "We'll be back in a bit! Don't have too much fun without us! He yelled back as he entered the changing rooms. Quickly taking off his shirt and stuffing it in the duffel, he works on his belt. "I'm sure they'll have something to talk about." Argent said, grinning slightly as he hung his belt on a rack in the locker and sat on a bench, removing his shoes. "Like which one of us is more ridiculously handsome."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:24 am

Aeden works his way down as he undresses folding each article of clothing neatly before putting it away. After a few moments of this behavior Aeden makes his way to his swim trunks where he decided to wear under his regular pants. "Well that won't be a very long conversation. It doesn't take that long to say the name Aeden. So I was wondering since were both here with girls how does a double date sound. I'm sure we'll have fun, you know the saying 'the more booze, the merrier'...that might have actually gone differently but you get the idea."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:39 am

"You forget that 'Argent' has the same number of syllables and probably would be a better answer." He added, laughing as he set his shoes on a shelf in the locker. Quickly working on his pants, he takes them off and folds them, revealing a pair of black and gray swim trunks. "Yeah I'm pretty sure the saying goes differently but sure, if the girls are fine with it, why not? Who knows? Maybe they'd get along." Argent said, putting his pants on top of the duffel bag as he fit it into the locker, closed it, and spun the combination knob a few times.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:51 am

Waiting until the girl had escaped the bottom of the slide, she launched herself down, letting out a loud, "Weeee~" However, it was in this rush that she remembered something. She needed her coat! As soon as she got off, she immediately ran to her locker, spotting the pair in front of it. Stopping so hard she had to curl her tail around a nearby pole, she lets out a small cry of pain before trying to appear casual as she goes to her locker, despite its close proximity to Argent. Please don't see me. Please don't see me. Running through her head.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:09 am

Seeing the other girl also launch down the slide Celeste finally gets to use it as well. Staring down the large slide she takes a step forward towards the edge and gets ready to slide. Taking a step back for a second she then launches herself on the slide while screaming, "GERONIMO!". Laughing all the way down she makes a last ditch jump before the end and canon balls into the water making a large splash about a meter high from the waters surface.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:22 am

Firmly locking the door on the locker, Argent stretches back wards, his hands stretched out behind his head. "Well c'mon, let's get back to the girls the-" As he reached fully backwards, Argent's palm bumps into something soft and wet. Turning around he finds Fantasia, her face quickly turning deepening shades of red. Slowly bringing his hands up in what's supposed to be a comforting gesture Argent takes a step backwards, leaning slightly away from the cat faunus. "Heeeeeey Fantasia, I didn't realize you were theeeeere...."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Lucina stands awkwardly with Claire for a few moments and then finally decided to get some good conversation going. She started off eith, "So Argent is cute, I mean not cuter than Aeden but you get my gist."She looked at Claire blushing at the realization at what she just said and then rubs the back if her neck in an awkward state.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:05 pm

"Yeah, I get you." Claire offered Lucina a warm, almost childish smile, "The only thing you got wrong is the order of their names, but I guess it's an easy mistake." Claire's tail started waving about vigorously, "Of course, him being a sexy hunk and a handsome macho adds to Argie's charm so he has a slight advantage."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:34 pm

Lucina looks at Claire with a bright smile any boy would fall for, she says,"No I'm certain I got the names right. It's just that Aeden is so nice and smart. He's also the most handsome out of all the other boys."She looks over to he locker rooms wondering what's taking them so long. "Where are those guys? They're taking a million years, I wanna go on rides!"Lucina pouts and looks at Claire who looks as bored as she does.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:43 pm

"There'll be rides alright." Claire's face flashed with lust as she licked her lips before settling once more on a smile, "Your Aeden might be a handsome boy, but Argie is the most handsome of men~" she gave off a laugh of slight superiority, "He's not the smartest, but he's the nicest and most adorable idiot any girl could fall for." Claire walked closer to Lucina, chests less than an inch from touching, "I'm happy that you're with Aeden though, less competition for my boy."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:28 pm

As her stealth (and purity of the bikini top) is broken by Argent's hand, Fantasia freezes up, her face lighting up bright red. Letting out a small , yet suppressed cry, she takes a few seconds before she can think of anything to say. Instead, her tail curls up and 'punches' the boy, the fur taking most if not all of the strength out of it, her eyes closed as she goes to yell, though it fails in that regard, "I-Idiot! Watch where you p-put your hands! Retard! Die!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:43 pm

"Hey hey hey Fantasia, calm down." Argent said, his hands cupping the tail-fist each time it goes for him like a boxing trainer. "It was an accident, I swear!" He pleaded, crossing his heart with one hand and keeping the other up to block swat away anymore tail punches.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:57 pm

From afar, Rory could hear Lucina talking to another girl who happened to be a faunus herself. They were both giving praises to their boyfriends. As Rory drew closer, she saw Lucina and waved.

"Hi, Lucina-nee-chan!" she cried out perkily. "Are you getting on the rides yet?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:24 am

As the events unfolded Aeden had a small debate within his own head. Option A- Help out Argent defuse the situation and be a good friend. Option B- Sit back and enjoy the show. Aeden thinks for a moment, considering Option B. After a few more moments Aeden scowls as he is not able to bring himself to not help. I need Zwei to teach me to not care. Aeden steps forward and puts himself in between Argent and Fantasia. "Let's not too agitated. It was obviously an accident." Aeden turns and faces Fantasia giving her the friendliest smile he could muster. "Is there any way you could forgive him?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:48 am

Lucina gave a devilish smile and moved closer to Claire touching her chest to Claire's. She whispered in her ear, "My Aeden has a good taste for women...he is also still the cutest of course...and everything I said before....your Argie stands no chance..."She hears a voice behind her and turns her head slight away still touching chests with Claire, "Oh hi Rory-chan! No we haven't gotten to rides yet, we're still waiting on the boys! Is your shift over yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale's Water Deluxe
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next