RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale's Water Deluxe

Go down 
+4
vide1993
ecksdeeeXD
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:38 pm

"Sorry for the crude introduction. Argent, delightful to see you here. So, I presume you're motioning to the edge of the pool. Lead the way." Celeste said to the couple, quite delighted at the prospect of having company. Eyeing fantasia for a bit she also offered her hand and said, "Pleasure to meet you too Miss...?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:17 pm

Lucina continues to walk hand in hand with Aeden and Rory until she has that small outburst to which Lucina thought to herself, "That was weird." She held hands with Aeden as Rory skipped ahead of them. She heard Rory suggest carnival games and Lucina thought to herself, "I'm secretly a pro at these kinds of things...but should I let Aeden win me something so he can feel good? I think I'll do that." Lucina says out loud with a bright smile, "Carnival games sound great Rory! Your full of great ideas you know. We should do things like this more often." She gave another one of her famous bright smiles and adjusted her top. She walked down the boardwalk to where the small group approached many smaller games. She looked around trying to decide which one. "Any idea which one to play?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:28 pm

Rory smiled back at Lucina with enthusiasm as they moved from stall to stall. Finally Rory found one where you could shoot bottles with airguns. The prizes were two giant teddy bears, one pink and the other blue.

Rory pointed to it.

"Anyone up to shooting some rounds?" she asked perkily.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:17 am

Her ears twitching against the underside of Claire's bikini as they shoot up at being addressed. Turning to look at Celeste with red eyes, "F-Fantasia." Very slowly she removes an arm from Claire's waist, taking the girls hand and shaking it quickly before moving back to wrap around Claire, obviously not wanting to move from her side, her legs lifting from the floor so the other girl can move around.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Claire sighed. Holding Fantasia was pleasant, a bit like holding a child. A child would be nice. But realizing what she was thinking she quickly shook her head out of the daze and took the group towards the pool's edge. There, to little surprise, she found the guy from the bench earlier, holding three ice-cream cones. Smiling, more to herself than him, Claire gave him the sweetest look the could muster before winking and taking the cones, "Thanks~"

She then turned dismissively and offered one cone to Fantasia, one to Argent and one to Celeste, "So, how'd you get to know Argent?" she asked while offering the third one.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:10 am

Taking the cone Celeste tasted it a bit and said, "Thank you very much." Pondering slightly on the previous question she places her hand to her chin and thinks a bit then says, "I think the first time was at the Vale Five Star Hotel. Quite an awkward first meeting if I do say so myself." She then continues eating her ice cream cone while smiling at Claire.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:52 am

"Thanks." Argent said as he took the cone and gave it a lick as he pointed it near Claire's mouth. "We can share." Leaning his back against the edge of the pool, Argent listens to Celeste but jumps slightly at the mention of the hotel. "I don't think so." He said nervously, putting an arm around Claire's shoulders and nuzzling his head against her head and leaned to her ear. "For the record, I love you." He said, giving her a quick kiss on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:47 am

Claire sighed, leaving the cone in Fantasia's hand as the took a lick from Argen't cone, specifically from where he took his. She considered the facts that have surfaced before giggling, "Well well well, what a lovely side hug. Just what happened in this hotel for me to deserve this?" she questioned Celeste, her words without apparent hostility in them. Apparent.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:57 am

"A little fun at the hot tub and a slight drinking session with a few others, though I couldn't handle the alcohol that well so I don't remember much."she said without a clue in the world as to what Claire must have been thinking. Dazing off for a moment she starts to feel the ice cream dripping so she licks the sides of the cone while looking towards Claire and Argent. "I guess it must have been quite wild, especially at the hot tub." she says with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:18 am

Quickly jumping behind Claire, Argent wraps his arms around her chest, hugging her tightly and pinning her arms to her sides. "Celeste, you could have worded that better." He said, squeezing her chest with his forearms as he rested his head on her shoulder. "My love could interpret that the wrong way. Though Claire couldn't see it, Argent's face wasn't as pleasant as his words, shooting Celeste a desperate 'please shut up' look as he kissed his girlfriends cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:30 am

"Fun at the hot tub eh?" Claire softly rested her hand on the pool's edge, "Wild drinking session eh?" her fingers tightened around the concrete slightly, "Sounds just like Argent, what with the time he got a 16 year old drunk." tail twitching slightly, she turned to stare at argent as she leaned over the ice cream cone, staring him in the eyes as she encompassed the creamy bit with her whole mouth before biting off a good portion of it, giving him a message that was easily highlighted by a swift punt around the crotch area.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:49 am

Argent grunts as the kick hits, hugging her closer and squishing what was left of the ice cream between their chests. "Claaaaaire...." He groaned, his voice muffled by Claire's top as he slid down to hang by her neck, his legs giving way under him. "That was uncalled for.I just ordered something from the menu. I didn't know it was that alcoholic...."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:13 am

"You two are delightfully sweet to one another, aren't you?" Celeste said while giggling, "Argent just couldn't stop talking about you at the Hotel. I guess he wasn't overeating after all." Now biting at the ice cream's cone, Celeste watched as the two love birds did their thing. "Oh and Claire, I advise against hitting him there often." she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:23 am

"You need to learn to know better." Claire pouted as she flashed a grin and rested her arms on his head, whispering, "I'll make it feel better soon, don't worry." after which she turned away, taking the remains of the cone from between her chest and shoving them into Argent's mouth, leaning her back against him, "I don't hit him there often, only when I feel like it. Which is rarely. He's going to have to show me that hot tub sometime."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Hearing the whisper by Claire as she gives her cone a lick, she blushes heavily and coughs heavily, nearly dunking the cone in the water more than once. Moving away from Claire, so any whispers stay between their intended persons only, she holds out the cone to her, "I don't want it any more..." Still obviously embarrassed about her wardrobe malfunction, her other arm keeps firmly across her chest, even as it is under the water.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:58 am

"Thank you." Argent managed only that, not really sure what to say as he dislodged himself from Claire's neck. Still in shock, and in a fair amount of numbing pain, he floats on his chest, his face underwater as he slowly sinks to the bottom of the pool, bubbles coming up to the surface. A second later, his hand shoots out of the water, grabs onto the ledge, and pulls himself out, Argent breathing heavily as he leaned against the cold floor.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:02 pm

"I'm sure Argent would be delighted to bring you to the Vale Five Star Hotel." Celeste said while giving a mischievous look to Argent and Claire. Eying Fantasia for a bit who seemed to still be embarrassed by the earlier incident she started to wonder how to cheer her up. She approached Fantasia with a smile. "There, there. No need for sadness and tears here, there's enough water as it is already." she said with a giggle and started rubbing Fanta's ears gently with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:18 am

"You sure Fanta? You know, these weren't cheap... I mean, I didn't pay for them but still." she gave off a small laugh before pulling herself up to Argent, "Don't be such a baby... I didn't hit that hard." she giggled before sighing and taking the cone from Fantasia, "Argie, you'll take me to a hot tub hotel, won't you~" Leaving no room for argument, she laughs once more, "Well, I think I'll take my chances with the water slide. You'll want to just watch from here I presume, Fanta?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:35 am

"I can't taste them anyway. A-As for the slide? Y-Yeah..." Then turning to Celeste, she frowns slightly but as usual with her, the ear rubs render her defenceless and purring loudly. Wiping her eyes slightly, she lifts herself from hiding just above the water into the girls hand, her eyes half closed as she tries to get her to scratch as well as rub.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:43 am

"Oh if only you knew...." Argent said, chuckling dryly as he pushed himself off the ledge."Well, if you're going on that crazy thing." He said, steadily getting his legs back under him as he nodded to the slide. "You're not going alone. I gotta make sure no one gets into any more wardrobe malfunctions." With that he puts his arms around her waist, hugging her back to his chest, and bringing her close to whisper. "Gonna have to keep a good grip on ya."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:28 pm

Aeden walks over to the stall and notes the prizes. Teddy bears huh? One for Lucina and one for Rory. "I'm all up for this!" Aeden gets a competitive fire burning in his eyes. Quickly placing some lien on the table, Aeden picks up the gun and takes a few moments to get a feel for its weight and the sights. He turns back to the two girls with a fire still burning in his eyes and a smile on his face. "Which colors would you two like?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:21 am

Seeing that Fantasia was enjoying the ear rub Celeste starts scratching the ears as well. Despite the frown on her face Celeste noticed her cute purring and how she was leaning in for more scratches. "Don't worry, I'll keep her company." Celeste said to Claire and Argent. "So, Fantasia was it? Is there anything you want to do?" she said while still scratching and rubbing Fantasia's ears.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:41 am

"Have fun kittycat!" Claire stuck her tongue out playfully at Fantasia and smiled before getting up and out of the pool with Argent, tail wagging around, "I do wonder where you're planning to grip me..." she whispered to him before digging into Fantasia's leftover ice-cream.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:11 am

There were two options of teddy bears. One was bright pink with hearts and shiny blue eyes. The other was black with white button eyes and a stitched mouth. Rory pointed to the black one.

"Please that one, Onii-chan!" Rory said cheerily. "It'd go great with my bloody doll get-up for an upcoming film my friends are making!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:33 am

"We'll be back in a bit." Argent said as he got out of the pool. "Don't have too much fun without us." He teased as he turned his back to them. Leading her back to the stairs of the slide, he begins there climb, walking a step behind her and holding her hand before assuming an exaggeratedly formal tone. "Claire! You insinuate that I would do such indecent things to you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:54 am

Purring all the more, she nudges her hand even more, her tail wagging despite the water resistance. Speaking, her voice is heavily laced by her happiness, "Eaarrrss~. I-I mean,  t-t-this is fine..." Blushing heavily,  Fantasia casts her eyes down, God I am such an idiot, I suck so hard.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:25 am

Adorable, she also purrs.

Smiling at Fantasia while she keeps scratching her around the ears Celeste replies with a quick, "Ok"

Watching as Argent and Claire headed for the slides Celeste wondered what other rides there must be in the park. Not wanting to disappoint Fantasia Celeste keeps on scratching and rubbing, waiting for the other two to start sliding down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale's Water Deluxe
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next